Yeti

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Yeti

Post by Blake81 »

1267468-4Y08IS4.png
Yeti
Apeman Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Tundra, Snowy Mountains
Disposition: Cheerful, gentle, honest
Diet: Omnivorous, what don’t they eat?

As a type of beastman that lives in snowy mountainous areas, they are clad in layers of fluffy white fur. Despite their naturally high body temperatures, it is impossible for them to not feel the frigid cold of their homes. Despite this, they are still able to continue moving about in even the most furious of blizzards.

As a friendly, cheerful, and kind-hearted race, if they see a traveler in distress during a snowstorm, they will approach his frozen body and hug him, using their high body temperature to warm him back up. Even in sub-zero temperatures, those held in the gentle arms of these girls won’t feel the cold, even if they were buck naked to the elements. During particularly fierce snowstorms, many of these girls have also invited humans back to their homes and shelters – a kind act saving the lives of many travelers.

No matter whom their companion is, these girls have a strong desire to hug those around them and will get their cuddles one way or another with these girls being the sort that use their bodies to express their emotions, from joy to arousal. Those around them will find these girls very affectionate and cuddly. When embracing a human male, these girls’ hugs are even tenderer, hugging the man close to themselves, though not only to provide him with warmth. For these girls, these hugs are a form of courtship. Generally, these girls are fairly proactive when pursuing a man since they are monsters, targeting men depending on their reaction to being embraced and cuddled by their fluffy arms.

If, while embracing a man, their hug is returned, these girls will become happy and declare their intentions to the man. If he doesn’t struggle or try to leave, these girls will become more active with their courting behavior and hug the man even tighter against themselves. During this time, her body’s temperature will rise due to her arousal, and this heat, combined with her gentle embrace, causes many men to get an erection, a sign these girls will take to mean it is time to have sexual intercourse. While tenderly holding this aroused human male, her thoughts will begin to turn to having his child before she gleefully begins to have intercourse with him.

While these girls are gentle and quite docile, you must remember that they are still monsters. These girls always dream of finding a man who won’t struggle and reject them. While these girls have amazing physical strength and could easily pin a man down, something anyone hugged by them would know, they would rather use their natural charm and body heat to fascinate and seduce a human male before coupling with him.

During these girls’ lifetimes, they will help save the lives of many people. If however, a human male raises a “flag” by responding to her fluffy hugs and having sex with her, she will become his wife.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/

Translation done by Amanomiya
Spoiler: show
yeti[1].jpg
Yeti? Zasquatch? The Abominable snowman made MG? Seriously KK, you've certainly impressed me...

Rant: Finnaly! I found a profile before everybody else!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Yeti

Post by Flare »

Wonder what the typing would be, and would there be a relation to a Yuki-onna.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Considering what happened last time I gave an opinion I'm not gonna give an opinion as long as I live (or rather as long as my stay here lives).
But I'll leave this particular addition here though:

This + This = Yeti

.P.S.: Gulin, who is actually here aswell, was the first to find it. You techically speaking are the first staffer to upload it.

.P.S.:
Wonder what the typing would be
According to Gulin Beastman type, Apeman family.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Considering the weather I just got this morning, couldn't be more fitting than this.
Spoiler: show
Now I'm curious if her personality is similar to a "Mean Old Yeti" I recall in an old cartoon...

Though I'll have to wiki the original creature to get a proper beading on the origins prior to the KC variant.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Oh, this is new. Much different than the recent ones we've been getting.

She looks pretty cute. :^^: I wonder if she has a playful personality.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Okay she looks cuite and something tells me the Yukionna's of the mountains won't like them as new neighbours or rivals for their potentials husbands.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

HA!

I totally called it. When I'm right, I am really right. I saw this one coming a lightyear away.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

She looks so cute, her expression seems to be saying ``Hug me´´.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

She looks quite playful indeed, almost like a cold-weather-version of the weresheep as far as cuddling goes
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

I could really use such warm ad fluffy friend like that. It's been dropping to frigid temperatures these last few weeks. *puts on parka, ready to go out and search*
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Not my fave looking but okay.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Like I said elsewhere, she's not my type, but she's cute.

As for warming up and/or keeping warm, I think any of my top three would be perfect for that. The Salamander with her flaming tail and stuff, the Dragon with her undoubtedly warm body and fire breath, and the Lizardman with her warmth. ...Anyway, with us frequently doing the sideways shuffle, the two of us would stay plenty warm no matter which scaly beauty I was with. :haha:
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Dear god, when did this get released, i can't believe i'm just no seeing this, she's awesome.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

It was posted today, so I don't think you missed much.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Yeah it was ... interesting Monster girl No?

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Hmm, well, she looks nice but I wonder if she plays nice?
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

I guess we'll find out when the translations are done.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

I guess we'll find out when the translations are done.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Amanomiya
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Monster Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Weresheep, Baphomet, Cyclops

Post by Amanomiya »

Yeti

Apeman Family
Beastman Type

Habitat: Tundras, Snowy Mountains
Disposition: Cheerful, gentle, honest
Diet: Omnivorous, what don’t they eat?

As a type of beastman that lives in snowy mountainous areas they are clad in layers of fluffy white fur. Despite their naturally high body temperatures, it is impossible for them to not feel the frigid cold of their homes. Despite this, they are still able to continue moving about in even the most furious of blizzards.

A friendly, cheerful and kind hearted race, if they see a traveller in distress during a snow storm they’ll approach his frozen body and hug him, using their high body temperature to warm him back up. Even in sub zero temperatures, those held in the gentle arms of these girls won’t feel the cold, even if they were buck naked to the elements. During particularly fierce snowstorms many of these girls have also invited humans back to their homes and shelters, this kind act saving the lives of many travellers.

No matter whom their companion is, these girls have a strong desire to hug those around them and will get their cuddles one way or another, these girls being the sorts that use their body to express their emotions, from joy to arousal. Those around them will find these girls very affectionate and cuddly. When embracing a human male, these girl’s hugs are even tenderer, hugging the man close to themselves, though not only to provide him with warmth. For these girls, these hugs are a form of courtship. Generally, these girls are fairly proactive when pursuing a man since they’re monsters. Targeting men depending on their reaction to being embraced and cuddled by their fluffy arms.

If, while embracing a man, their hug is returned, these girls will become happy and declare their intentions to the man. If he doesn’t struggle or try to leave, these girls will become more active with their courting behaviour and hug the man even tighter against themselves. During this time her body’s temperature will rise due to her arousal, this heat, combined with her gentle embrace, causes many men to get an erection, a sign these girls will take to mean it is time to have sexual intercourse. While tenderly holding this aroused human male her thoughts will begin to turn to having his child before she gleefully begins to have intercourse with him.

While these girls are gentle and quite docile, you must remember that they are still monsters. These girls always dream of finding a man who won’t struggle and reject them. While these girl’s having amazing physical strength and could easily pin a man down, something anyone hugged by them would know, they would rather use their natural charm and body heat to fascinate and seduce a human male before coupling with him.

During these girls’ lifetimes they will help save the lives of many people, if however, a human male raises a “flag” by responding to her fluffy hugs and having sex with her, she will become his wife.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

I KNEW it! I knew she was the cheerful friendly type!

Likes to hug, too. I like her even more! ^_^

I was expecting pretty much all of that, just by the way she looks.