Khepri

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Khepri

Post by dragonstryke58 »

khepri.jpg
Khepri

Beetle Family -- Bug Type
Habitat: desert region (ruins)
Disposition: devoted, loyal
Diet: human men's spirit energy, demonic energy in the air

Golden scarabs that live in groups in the ruins of the desert region. They appeared out of nowhere in ruins that became abandoned after losing their original master, pharaoh, and started living there unnoticed. They excel at manipulation of demonic energy, and they have the habit of gathering the demonic energy released by monsters normally or during sex, rolling it into a spherical form, carrying it, and storing it in the ruins that are their home.

When a human man enters the ruins, they rush him in a big group and drag him away to the king's bedroom. A man carried off to the bedroom will end up having sex with each and every member of the group of khepri, one after another, while receiving their passionate hospitality. On this occasion, they will pour all the balls of demonic energy that they saved up just for this day into the man one by one.
Due to this, the man's body and lust / stamina, are restored and activated. No matter how much he has sex with them, he never feels tired, never loses his erection, and never runs out of energy. The man who is showered in plenty of their demonic energy through sex and receives the balls of vast amounts of demonic energy within his body ends up gradually changing into an extremely powerful incubus. In the beginning, even a man who just keeps getting ravished by them and tossed about by the other-worldly pleasure will seek them out on his own, ravish them, and command them to have to have sex with him instead of just getting ravished by them as he becomes more powerful as an incubus. By the time all of the khepri of the group have learned the taste of the man who will be their master, the situation is the opposite of the way it was in the beginning. They will be at the mercy of the man's infinite lust and become prisoners of the pleasure and spirit energy given to them by the man. In this way, the “kings” of the khepri are born on the vacant thrones.

After obtaining a king to serve, they fully display their original devoted disposition. They end up serving him with all their hearts, waiting on him hand and foot, feeding him, and attending him through the night as servants, soldiers, and wives of the king, The man who became king will end up living in ruins that were adjusted by them to be more comfortable, eating home-cooked feasts that they poured all their love into, and having sex with the khepri he likes as much as he wants and whenever he feels like it. It's their pleasure to serve and work for the king, especially when they are chosen as the king's sexual partner and their body is desired. That's what makes them happier and more ecstatic than anything.

Their goal is the same as that of pharaoh, the restoration of the formerly lost kingdoms. The area around the ruins where a king was born will change into a demon realm, but it is said that whether it will change into a “bright green demon realm”, from the king performing his duties as a statesman even while making love with them day after day, or a “dark demon realm”, from the king drowning in their bodies and devotion, spending every day indulging in sex without restraint, depends on the man chosen as king.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Kenkou continues his Egyptian profile spree...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: Khepri

Post by Kmon13 »

238_khepri.jpg
Behold the Golden Scarab of the Black Sun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

.... Well, this makes it official:

KK HAS ENTERED THE EGYPTIAN RUSH!!

Hurray! Gimme a Horus plz!!!

Still.... now that's a egyptian god I had never heard about. For some reason, she looks like a dung bettle to me. Sorry if that comparision bothers someone.
usar
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Wolf, Cat, Reptile Types

Post by usar »

Well... nice art and I hope a profile will be good too but...
Not really my thing ;) I would prefer some MG from cat or wolf family...
It is only me, or KK started to post new MG very fast? :)
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Blake81 wrote:.... Well, this makes it official:

KK HAS ENTERED THE EGYPTIAN RUSH!!

Hurray! Gimme a Horus plz!!!

Still.... now that's a egyptian god I had never heard about. For some reason, she looks like a dung bettle to me. Sorry if that comparision bothers someone.
Well, I'm now GLAD that the ball of dung is replaced with a ball of dark matter. Fecal fetishes would certainly be unappealing on KC's level of MG fetishism.

As for some who want the original mythos...
Khepri (also spelled Khepera, Kheper, Khepra, Chepri) is a god in ancient Egyptian religion. Khepri was connected with the scarab beetle (kheprer), because the scarab rolls balls of dung across the ground, an act that the Egyptians saw as a symbol of the forces that move the sun across the sky. Khepri was thus a solar deity. Young dung beetles, having been laid as eggs within the dung ball, emerge from it fully formed. Therefore, Khepri also represented creation and rebirth, and he was specifically connected with the rising sun and the mythical creation of the world. The Egyptian connected his name with the Egyptian language verb kheper, meaning "develop" or "come into being".
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

heh heh, she looks adorable, well he was about due I kinda felt like the desert was lacking a little on the Monster girls

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Great... We already have a hornet, a centipede, a mantis, an ant, a spider and a dung beetle...
...Now we only need a stag beetle, a rhinoceros beetle and a firefly to have all the bug based irregulars (aka mavericks) in the X series turned into MG.

I'm not gonna lie... I'm quite disappointed to see this one...
I was kinda expecting to see more than just deities, the desert region is probably the region with the lowest amount of local fauna and flora monsterified... most of them are either deities and/or just undead monsters...
I was looking forward to see things like a licaoh monstergirl, or a camel-taur, or a desert harpy (based on a vulture),or a chimera, or a manticore, or even a gnoll... Not to mention some local flora... cacti and palmtrees would make interesting MG...

As for the gal herself... appearancewise is quite appealing, but I'll wait until her profile is translated to see if this one turns out to be lovable as she looks or if I just have to go and fetch a can of Raid...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Damn yet another new MG. KC is really pumping them out.
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

Looks like KC is on fire !
Egyptian set :harp:

This one looks almost lolicon.
I love her ^^
I'll shine her golden armor anytime.
Artworks made by Butter-T
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Aww, she's certainly one pretty character.

She seems based on a Scarab (Dung bettle) Except she rolls around ina black mass of pure Demonic energy.

Can't wait to see her translation
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Based on what he has already released, and what I know of ancient egypt mythology, these are the profiles that will most likely show up next:

-Ra/Horus(Falcon. Both gods were merged at some point) or Nekhbet(White Vulture)
Most likely in the form of a harpy of sorts.

-Bastet(Cat)/Sekhmet(Lion)
Most likely in the shape of a werecat of sorts.

-Sobek(Crocodile)
Most likely in the shape of a lizardamn of sorts
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

So now we have an dark matter subspecies? Interesting.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

@Blake
You know, you could try asking KC if he's making one, unless you want it to be like a surprise.
usar
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Wolf, Cat, Reptile Types

Post by usar »

I'm the only one who thinks that this is the end for egyptian/desert MG?
Look: Some time ago was wyvern and then was wurm (dragons)
Next: Yeti, Glacies and Selkie (cold/water)
And now 3 desert species.
I think that KK will draw smt else now.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

That's a possibility. Still, if you consider that these 3 have been released in a much shorter time interval than the other ones, that tells me KK's got his inspiration tanks full, and egypt-focused.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

From what I heard through the grapevine this is the last one for the desert region for awhile.So the next one should be from somewhere else.

But thats a rumor I heard its not guaranteed.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Wait is she going to be classified as succubi or insect? I ask due to the fact of what she's based off of.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

KC is on a roll, this is the third MG in just one month. So now we have a desert Devil Bug
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Very interesting. Bring on the translation.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

The translated text is now up on in the first post. Translated profile version coming shortly.

That being said...they're like the Egyptian version of devil bugs...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE