Khepri

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Khepri

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:You make a good point there milady...
That's a flaw that has been dragging for the last profiles and it will keep dragging for a while longer I'm afraid (since we already have a new profile again).

This site needs a staff responsible of both translation and graphical edition (yeah I know it costs money, but self-sufficiency may prove greatly beneficial in the long run).
Sorry man, I'm at fault there. Certain IRL problems have been keeping me from making the edits. Don't worry, I'll get them done sooner or later.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Don't worry about it, Blake. We all have our IRL situations. The best you could do is take all the time you need. :) Im sure we'll all be patient.

I mean, as long as the profiles are translated, we don't have to worry about the picture-profile being edited, to much. (Though, it is good, for people like me, who like to save the MGE profiles, so I can read them whenever I feel like it.)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

As a looner I approve of the black bubble she is sitting on. VERY nice!
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

One of my favs along with Jinko. As for the guys who said they will sacrify everything, remember their Kingdom is a piece of desert until a King is crowned, who will then cause effects similar to the Pharaoh awakenings. It is not like they already have a nation, the King will warp the area and it will become a Kingdom so there are no friends, family, etc. being sacrified.

Also remember Monster Girls can't say "no" to a man unless she is married, even a Lizardman and Salamander (albeit you need to confess to them) will accept a zero warrior guy if he looks for them, let alone the Khepri who instantly swarms at the man and sex him up. So basically is an instinct thing.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

remember their Kingdom is a piece of desert until a King is crowned,
Implying that desertic regions have no fauna, flora, human and/or monster tribes inhabiting them...
(Even desertic regions have been blessed with the gift of life you know)
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Kaijin wrote:
remember their Kingdom is a piece of desert until a King is crowned,
Implying that desertic regions have no fauna, flora, human and/or monster tribes inhabiting them...
(Even desertic regioens have been blessed with the gift of life you know)
Yes but the Kingdom only rise with the crowning; just like with Pharaoh; the Kingdom didnt existed before that.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

That's actually quite debatable... Since a dormant kingdom is still a kingdom.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Am I the only one who thinks the Khepri for being you know A GODLY ROYAL GUARD, should look I dunno....... more intimidating?

Look at all the other 2 ruling MGs of the Desert, Pharaoh and Apophis really look threatening in their own way and intimidating. The Khepri is the King former, they are wives but they also pretty much strike me as some sort of praetorian royal guard, given what they represent and that they are the third power in the Desert I think they should look more awe inspiring.
Kaijin wrote:That's actually quite debatable... Since a dormant kingdom is still a kingdom.
Dormant Kingdom would mean something like you know the Egyptian ruins in modern Egypt. Unless you think the Khepris actually built all this, their role seems to be simply to prepare their King who will then revive the Kingdom to its prime state.

This makes me wonder...... what would happen if there are already human settlements in the original area of the Kingdom? You know like how in current Egypt there are cities in the territories where the Pharaohs of the old ruled. Monsters would not care, in fact it would be better for them. But what about human settlements? Specially Orderlite ones that may inhabit areas that will be swallowed by the reborn kingdom.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Dormant Kingdom would mean something like you know the Egyptian ruins in modern Egypt. Unless you think the Khepris actually built all this, their role seems to be simply to prepare their King who will then revive the Kingdom to its prime state.
Who knows... Maybe they did actually build the whole thing.
We're talking about a being that is the personifcation of a dung beetle, probably the WORLD'S STRONGEST INSECT (they can easily lift things that are 1000 times heavier than them), not to mention that is also based on a deity.

However we're discussing about a setting made by an artist known his?/her?its? constant plotholes, fishy (and downright absurd) retcons, perennial love for recolors and a long record of half assed explanations that can be summed up with one single sentence: "It's that way becasue of...yes"...
...So we may never know...

.P.S.:
Am I the only one who thinks the Khepri for being you know A GODLY ROYAL GUARD, should look I dunno....... more intimidating?
Considering that they're based after creatures able to lift things 1000 times heavier than them with their legs, I think that they're competent and intimidating enough as guards.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Kaijin wrote:
Who knows... Maybe they did actually build the whole thing.
We're talking about a being that is the personifcation of a dung beetle, probably the WORLD'S STRONGEST INSECT (they can easily lift things that are 1000 times heavier than them), not to mention that is also based on a deity.

However we're discussing about a setting made by an artist known his?/her?its? constant plotholes, fishy (and downright absurd) retcons, perennial love for recolors and a long record of half assed explanations that can be summed up with one single sentence: "It's that way becasue of...yes"...
...So we may never know...

.P.S.:
Considering that they're based after creatures able to lift things 1000 times heavier than them with their legs, I think that they're competent and intimidating enough as guards.
Wasn't the Beetle capable of doing this the Hercules Beetle? I mean I dunno, but I always assumed that the strongest beetle would be the Hercules Beetle.

If what you say is true and Dung Beetle is > Hercules and can lift more 1000 times their weight, then I recant my statement, I would totally fear being punched by these ladies.

Still one would question if they are so strong, why they apparently need an entire group to subdue and carry a man (give the profile states when they find a man they "Rush to him in a big group", wouldn't a single Khepri be enough to restrain and carry a man to the King's bedroom?
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

As far as I can recall Hercules Beetles can lift up to 850 times their own weight.

.P.S.:
Still one would question if they are so strong, why they apparently need an entire group to subdue and carry a man (give the profile states when they find a man they "Rush to him in a big group", wouldn't a single Khepri be enough to restrain and carry a man to the King's bedroom?
You get that Kenkou is as fond of making uber versions of existing entries as he?/she?/it? is of making recolors.
And it's pretty much implied that Kenkou was trying to make an uber version of the Devil Bug out of this one... Despite Cockroaches and Dung Beetles belonging to different families.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Kaijin wrote:As far as I can recall Hercules Beetles can lift up to 850 times their own weight.

.P.S.:
You get that Kenkou is as fond of making uber versions of existing entries as he?/she?/it? is of making recolors.
And it's pretty much implied that Kenkou was trying to make an uber version of the Devil Bug out of this one... Despite Cockroaches and Dung Beetles belonging to different families.
Yes I checked the facts, indeed it is amazing, this is a recently found fact I doubt Kenko knew but indeed Dung Beetles can pull the equivlaent of 6 double decker buses.

The Khepri is also not a loli, she is a teen. There are very few teenaged MGs here, either they are lolis or adult looking. Her body looks more developed than a loli, yet she is not like an Anubis. So I guess the Khepri would look in size like an average 15-16 teenager girl, which can be smaller than an adult human woman to as tall as a guy, without of course losing her teenage appearance. With that we can calculate the strenght of a Khepri.

An average 15-16 girl I would say would weigh about 50 kilograms, 50 X 1,141 = 57 TONS! That is insane.
The Isolationist
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Hanged Man
Favorite Monster Type: Several

Post by The Isolationist »

The hive mind of this desert insect is something that can be both feared and loved.
Boundless energy at your fingertips.
As you are dragged into the darkness of the ruins.
Into the King's chamber.
I can hear the weight in your feet, but your voice carries no weight here...yet you had cared once. Before the fighting, before the change, before you lost your humanity.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

The Isolationist wrote:The hive mind of this desert insect is something that can be both feared and loved.
Boundless energy at your fingertips.
As you are dragged into the darkness of the ruins.
Into the King's chamber.
Yes; she is awesome.