Khepri

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Khepri

Post by GorgonMage »

They remind me of looners. Too bad they seem to be lolis.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Ohhhh! Reverse gang rape, I like the sound of that. :goodjob: :perv: :nosebleed:

It's also quite interesting how they are a ``Neutral´´ point between the Pharaoh(Happy and Loving MG&Human Kingdom) and the Apophis(Demonic Realm Rape Fest Kingdom). It all depends on the nature of the man. Quite an interesting choice for plot balance.
usar
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Wolf, Cat, Reptile Types

Post by usar »

I didn't expect this! Quite interesting profile :)
But now we can say without hesitation that this is the end for desert MG. I wonder if next will be some kind of ruler of another land or maybe just normal MG.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

I think the Pharaoh has an ally, her kingdom will be restored.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

Some inspirational bits I wrote on The Other Forum...
SchwaWarrior wrote:Oh dear god. The part where I said "I want her"? That, x 100. :'D

She's amazing! She's "Devil Bug Remastered", + Desert Realm, and she hits so many other kinks of mine too! I imagine going into the ruins and meeting one of her, seeming lost and hopeless but with a sense of sheer joy and hope upon seeing me, wanting me to follow her as if she's been waiting for me forever. I go inside deeper, and there they are, all of the Khepri... waiting for me. Me! It's clear to me that they have been waiting forever for a king to save them, and they've chosen me.

They pleasure and serve me for days straight, feeding me by hand, never letting my manhood rest (which seems to never run out of stamina as they surround me), and for days my cock is wrapped in the chocolate-skinned pussy of one of them, always trading off so that all of them can always taste my essense, more of the girls wrapping themselves close against every inch of my skin, almost like a coccoon of girls all happy to touch and stroke and please me... only parting occasionally when some of the Khepri return with yet another sphere of primordial Demonic Energy, placing it on my chest where I lay and easing it down into my body to be absorbed like a sponge; I convulse slightly with the spike of adrenaline and endorphins that hits me as the sphere merges with my body, and the cycle continues on...

And, I would eventually be a king? That's a tall order, especially since I like to think that I could travel and not stay confined to one place. Would my city be a Bright-Green Demon Realm, or a Purple one? As much as I like to remain netural in things, I think my realm would turn out Purple-- but that's not saying I wouldn't be devoted to my duties as a leader; I would very much enjoy building a "pleasure city" and opening my gates to all humans, Mamono and couples in the dry area who wanted a place to call home and feel good together every day of their lives, and helping promote this pleasure, having my Khepri wives and daughters fly around and spread the Demonic Energy they collect, and help every single person of either species feel radiant with pleasure and joy. Since I value human-Mamono relationships so highly, it's natural that my realm would be Purple-- and with every single thrust of my hips, with every blast of white semen I shoot into any of my Khepri lovers, I would do so with a blazing passion of seeing my little kingdom grow, seeing more human-Mamono couples and seeing their desire and devtion for each-other grow too. It would be the future I would fight for as their king, and every waking day, I would strive to see more of it, and would pour love into every one of my Khepri wives until they could do nothing but cry my name as they came together with me, smiling from their heart as they panted and heaved afterward.

Just typing it all out gives me butterflies and makes my heart warm. :) :)
SchwaWarrior wrote:No, I was saying they were one and the same duty, sorta. By, erm, "creampie-ing my harem until they're too aheago etc. etc.", my harem and I are actively building a more pleasure-filled kingdom, since the intense Demonic Energy radiating out from our royal bedroom (which makes the kingdom a Purple Demon Realm in the first place) is what's powering the kingdom and the pleasure that runs through it-- and in addition, between sex sessions and other activities, my willing Khepri servants would be gladly, routinely taking spheres of Demonic Energy from the sex sessions with me and flying around the city with it to distribute it among various districts, causing pleasure spikes for residents there. I was implying that the Khepris crying my name amidst our pleasure and sex would be helping make our kingdom what it is even more, and so during the sex I would passionately give it my all with all my Khepri wives and make our kingdom more and more beautiful for the "human-Mamono togetherness" I support so much. And that would make me a wonderful king to my people, who are all monsters and incubi.

Not only that, but as an experienced (and "very powerful") incubus, I'm sure I could do my kingly activities such as listen to the requests of citizens, settle disputes, etc. during my Khepri sex sessions, and nobody would mind. Monster girls and incubi are open-minded enough to the point that even if I were giving a public speech and getting sucked off at the same time in front of them, instead of being disgusted by it, they'd think it was cool and a "more kingly thing to do", 'cause that's how monsters are in this setting. It'd probably be weirder to them for me not to be getting sucked off during an important speech. ^^ And even though the profile says that "a king who would still work through his royal responsibilities would form a Bright Green Demon Realm", the fact that I'm committed to a city all about luxurious pleasure rather than the "quiet lifestyle" the Bright Green Demon Realm more closely follows, I'd think that my commitment, and the simple fact that I'd prefer my very own little kingdom be a Purple Realm rather than a Bright Green one, supercedes that rule and makes it Purple.

And don't even think for a second that I'd just let everyone drown in pleasure every day and call that adaquate. Oh no. :) After I've gotten more used to my role as a king, I'd start expanding the options a little and we'd look into building pleasure centers, maybe one of those Demon Realm Hot Springs with a tropical oasis motif (we're in the desert!), and if we're lucky we could hire an Alraune dancer and make her famous here. We'd work out a great education system with sex and pleasure built into the school basics so that human and Mamono children could learn everything important for both species and neither side would feel held back and could live lives together to the fullest, filled with both sex and wonderful memories. We'd probably open up some trade with some other Mamono kingdoms such as the Slime or Fairy Kingdoms, hopefully also get us connected to the portal system that sometimes opens the way to the Mamono Art Museum, get a healthy flow of tourism going and make this desert pleasure kingdom a place human-Mamono couples would want to visit, and maybe even to stay. As a ruler, that is definitely the kind of beautiful Demon Realm I would strive for. And I'd call it... "Casa del Schwa". ^_^ Sounds like a fine name for a desert resort ruled by me, mmm?
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

She doesn't seem all that loli to me honestly. Stil a nice MG none the less.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

She's not a loli, she's just not overly busty like her two counterparts. Also, since she's a scarab, she's sort of petite.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Blake81 wrote:She's not a loli, she's just not overly busty like her two counterparts. Also, since she's a scarab, she's sort of petite.
If anythin she looks 13-15 to me.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

Yeah, she actually has normal-sized breasts for a change. :)
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

My... Yet another one that gives me mixed feelings...

She pretty much turned out to be yet uber version of an existing monster, she's a god tier devil bug with a "waifu" mode constantly activated.

I like her role though... she's pretty much a pharaoh maker... which is quite the interesting twist for a "godlike devil bug" and the use he gave to the "dung" ball was actually...clever (I'm kind of surprised there), the only drawback is that for their existence is necessary having an Apep (pre blight at the very least) wreacking havoc...

Appearance wise I pretty much love her, she's both lovely and hotter than hell itself... I have a soft spot for petite girls and this one is probably the best looking petite girl he has drawn so far. (well maybe the kappa and the harpy can give her a run for her money)

But the thing that makes me both love and hate this profile at the same time is this.
KC wrote:Their goal is the same as that of pharaoh, the restoration of the formerly lost kingdoms.
That part is actually nice and sensible considering that their goal is creating a pharaoh, someone able to love their land as much as they do and restore it back to its beautiful and peaceful glory...

...But then the biggest and dumbest plothole seen so far in the friggin setting appears.
KC wrote:The area around the ruins where a king was born will change into a demon realm, but it is said that whether it will change into a “bright green demon realm”, from the king performing his duties as a statesman even while making love with them day after day, or a “dark demon realm”, from the king drowning in their bodies and devotion, spending every day indulging in sex without restraint, depends on the man chosen as king.
Why... Why for Lord Odin's sake would someone who loves her homeland and is as determined to restore it as a pharaoh destroy it on purpose? Why would be a Khepri mindless enough to choose a ruler that is millions times worse than an Apep (the result is the same, but an Apep knows what she's doing...)? Why would be a whole Khepri court be so pusillanimous and weak-willed enough to let a single man to destroy everything they love, all their hard work, their dream... that is unable to even realize what he's doing?

It doesn't make any sense for someone who has worked so hard to achieve her goals, her dreams, everything she believes in to just turn a blind eye while her ideal dreamland is turned into a barren and inhabitable wasteland.

.P.S.: And just in case...
Don't forget KC mention that his work is only aiming for Japanese fanbase where they put magic first, logic none.

So he will never change his way.
I'm fully aware of that, so please stop saying the same thing to me over and over.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Kaijin wrote: It doesn't make any sense for someone who has worked so hard to achieve her goals, her dreams, everything she believes in to just turn a blind eye while her ideal dreamland is turned into a barren and inhabitable wasteland.
Well, "love" never really made sense in the first place, so it's hard to justify any actions made by using love with logic. There are quite a few stories out there where an obsession with something has led a person (or group of people) to a "bad end" because they overlooked faults and chose to prioritize their obsession over anything else. As the saying goes: "Love is blind". I would go into domestic abuse cases, but that would just be opening a can of worms...

Fate/Stay Night (Heaven's Feel) Spoiler:
Spoiler: show
One such example I can think of is the Heaven's Feel scenario of Fate/Stay Night. In the end, Shirou had worked hard to live up to his ideals, but in the end chose to sacrifice them for Sakura's sake. So again, the object of affection was prioritized over an ideal despite the regret and the hard work that went into pursuing that goal.
In any case, I think that with the Khepri, it's actually that their paradise isn't actually the resurrection of their kingdom, but just a kingdom which they built and in which they live with the one they love. It doesn't matter where they are or what that place is like -- anywhere other than with the one they love is hell.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

First, thank you for the spoiler... I haven't played Heaven's Feel, the last interaction I had with Fate's main story was Unlimited Blade Works... So thank you for literally ruining the experience for me (How am I supposed to enjoy a story if someone spoils me the friggin ending?).

Second...
Shirou
*shudder*

Shirou syndrome why can't I get rid of you? x_x

Thank you for helping me to push her permanently into the hate section of my preference list... She had potential, now she's nothing but just eye candy.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Firstly, I apologize for my comment about Fate/Stay night. I had thought it wasn't that much of a give away (since I made no mention of what exactly happened), but I guess to some people even just a little bit is too much. I really am very sorry about that.

Anyway, I don't see how "Shirou Syndrome" applies to the Khepri, nor how abandoning one's duty or ideal for the sake of love is that much of a negative to say you hate something...then again I may just be a hopeless romantic for thinking that at the end of the day, as long as you're with the one you love nothing else matters.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

hopeless romantic
One thing is being a hopeless romantic (thing that I can understand since I'm pretty much one...to an extent at the very least), other thing really different is sacrificing everything and everyone in pursuit of selfish reasons (there is no man worthy enough of turning your homeland into demonic ground zero and your friends, family, everyone into rutting and sex driven beasts).

So yeah, I can pretty much hate someone who is willing to destroy everything and everybody with no regrets just for only one man. (one thing is sacrificing yourself, other different is giving other people's lives up as if they were your own).
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I can certainly see your point about involving others and sacrificing them in pursuit of selfish gain. It is certainly a negative in my book.

However, the part about the man's nature is just a "crap shoot" anyway. As with most MG's within this setting, they never spend time to get to really know who the target of their love is. In the Khepri profile, they automatically swarm him as soon as he enters. It's undecided, at this point, if he is the guy who will make their land a paradise or a land of night. Because of this I think that rather than giving up their ideals, for the Khepri its more of instinct overriding autonomy. Their base instinct of a MG (I just want to have sex with the one I love) won over their goal (desire to resurrect their lost kingdom)...in short "mind break" or "corruption" (which seems to be the general theme in MGE).
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Basically, fetishes for some people.

Take it or leave it.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

the transalion is done on this monster girl
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Yeah, we know... And there are actually two versions of said translation (one being sweeter, the other being more accurate).

Anyway... While we wait for having it here in Shakespeare's language, have a freebie to ease your nerves.

.P.S.:
Take it or leave it.
Can I have five minutes to make that decision? While it saddens me extremely to see someone with so much potential turned literally into nothing but a living doormat, my little friend sometimes reacts on its own while taking a glance at her alluring Nubian beauty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Did no one bother to edit the picture profile to be in English? I see the translation there, but the profile itself is still in Japanese. While it doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious to why that is. :hmm?:
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

You make a good point there milady...
That's a flaw that has been dragging for the last profiles and it will keep dragging for a while longer I'm afraid (since we already have a new profile again).

This site needs a staff responsible of both translation and graphical edition (yeah I know it costs money, but self-sufficiency may prove greatly beneficial in the long run).

.P.S.: By the way... never mind me... I'm just rambling... as always.