Sandworm

The Gaping Maw of the Desert

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Sandworm

Post by DogKama »

Sandworm
Worm Family -- Bug Type

Habitat: desert region
Disposition: simple
Diet: carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

Enormous sand worms that inhabit the desert region. At a glance, they seem to have the appearance of a monster from the age of former demon lords. Inside the mouth, there's a part that looks like a tongue or bait in the form of a beautiful woman, but the woman part is actually the main body. They can move freely as though swimming through sand, and when they dive into sand, by closing the part that's like the mouth of a monster, they can store their soft, sensitive main body inside and protect themselves with the shell that's like a rocky surface.

With low intelligence and a huge appetite for food and sex, they are dangerous predatory monsters. They normally lurk in the land, but when prey animals or potential human mates pass above them, they leap out of the sand, open their shell, seize the prey inside their mouth, and drag it into the sand like a monster swallowing its prey whole. Ostensibly, it just looks like a monster preying on a man, but of course, the man isn't actually crunched and digested inside. However, instead, he'll be seized and ravished by the beautiful main body waiting in the mouth by using her entire body like a tongue.

In contrast with the shell, the “inside of their mouth” is covered with soft walls of flesh, and they have the alluringly soft body of a woman. This body is specialized for making love with a man and the entire thing is like female genitalia. Every part of it gives pleasure to a man and functions as an erogenous zone for tasting pleasure from a man. Also, inside the mouth, mucous called “digestive fluid” is secreted. It doesn't cause harm to the human body, however it eliminates resistance to pleasure by dissolving any clothing or armor a man is wearing and sticking to his skin. They tend to be misunderstood because of the violent appearance of the way they capture a man, but their disposition is not ferocious at all. In contrast with the violent method of capture, they gently and thoroughly pleasure a captured man as though licking and tasting every inch of his entire body, having alluringly sticky intercourse.

When they obtain a husband, they live together inside “the monster's mouth” to protect their husband from the desert's temperature, sand, and dryness, etc. In such circumstances, not only do they close the shell to keep their husband from getting a single scratch or a single grain of sand stuck on him, they also spread a wall of flesh and cover it in mucosal digestive fluid, making the barrier so durable that it makes them look paranoid. In this manner, men who become their husbands spend pleasure-filled days having sticky sex in a bedroom of flesh engulfed by the sandworm herself.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen
sandworm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: SandWorm (New Monster)

Post by Flare »

...I think I can safely speak for a good chunk of the people where when I say this: What the fuck?
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

... ... I'd hit this too. Where's my thumper?
"I like to watch."
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Flare wrote:...I think I can safely speak for a good chunk of the people where when I say this: What the fuck?

Indeed, this one is quite the "monster" isn't it..?
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Let;s not show this to Beetejuice okay everyone? This is a rather interesting choice for an MG.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

I dunno about you, but I don't think this creature constitutes itself as an MG, but more of a girl in a monster. But feel free to question my sentiment.

If anything, I find the MGQ Sandworm to be more MG-ish than this creature.
Spoiler: show
Good try KC, but this one isn't hitting me as appealing.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

The Apophis might be nasty, but at least she's good looking. I can tell from a mile away that the Sandworm will be of a similar evil, and damn, she doesn't look good; hell, she looks like a vore picture! Reminds me of the MGQ2 Dragon; a girl coming out of a monster's mouth. Totaly not good, IMHO.
Pierce wrote:If anything, I find the MGQ Sandworm to be more MG-ish than this creature.
That makes two of us.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

It reminded me of an MGQ monster as well. Perhaps K.C. is moving more into horror. Darkblood will (probably) be pleased with this one!
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Mistress Lilith... You really screwed up with this one... :sigh: Now, where is my kerosene bottle
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Sure, she may now contest for the title of largest bust, but that isn't enough to entice me.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

*Watches as the world takes on the Sandworm*

[youtube]QnnLjOYJMdk[/youtube]
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Creator_Drake wrote:Sure, she may now contest for the title of largest bust, but that isn't enough to entice me.
Apophis' breasts are bigger than her's, and I think the Pharaoh's are bigger as well. Unless that the fact that she looks a bit small in the-err, mouth of her body(?) messes the size's perception.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Folks...We just went Tremors up in this bitch! :XD:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Looks like she's been hitting the spice pretty hard.
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

Feathers wrote:*Watches as the world takes on the Sandworm*
*Sees that thing and your video*

Well guys permit me to do this

*walks off with a large spade spear device*

*climbs on the back of the worm monster girl and rides it on its back with a leash* AH YEA! :D

[youtube]Bj7R_2WWdKs[/youtube]
Last edited by Azrael on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Feathers wrote:It reminded me of an MGQ monster as well. Perhaps K.C. is moving more into horror. Darkblood will (probably) be pleased with this one!
Honestly, I didn't quite know what to think of this at first, considering that she is MGQ-ish (I don't like a lot of aspects of the game, despite some of it fitting my fetishes), but she is very sexy in her own way, and I do like horror MGs, so she's pretty okay in my book. Though I shouldn't say that she's amazing until the translated profile comes out. Problem being that the recent profiles have a tendency to disappoint :sigh:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Luka apporves this MG, the rest of the world doesn't

Post by Kaijin »

You know that Kenkou has been messing too much with MGQ when he ends up merging both worlds...

While there is no translation of this "specimen" (I'll use a bit of selfcensorship... just in case), there is a little bit of information of her already.
According to... online translators (^^U), the woman acts as a decoy but it's actually her real body while the gigantic worm part is both a shell for her "human" part and a living space (kind of a pocket dimension of some sorts).
When she sees some man that strikes her fancy she leaps out of the sand and gulps the man whole... devouring him (in an ero-ero way...).

So... It's like a dryad but 1.000.000 times more gross.
Soft vore fetish... This girl is Luka's ultimate wet dream.

While I don't find her appealing in any way possible and I don't think that even Shadowknux would be able to make her likable to the greater audiences through his one shots, I'm actually kind of curious to see her translation... Putting the turn offs aside, I do consider this one to have potential, I want to see if this one is actually a huntress, if she's able to use mimetism conveniently, if she can use her brain to more than "durr, durr, durr I Raep yoo nao", if she can use the underground tunnels made her body to ambush potential husbands, if she's able to come up and pull off tactics...

...However something inside me tells me that I won't be that lucky to see an intelligent huntress monstergirl and Kenkou will "bless" us with yet another LEGLESS BIMBO...x_x
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

So basically one for the vorephiles.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Flare wrote:So basically one for the vorephiles.
Seems that way. Some of you know how I fee about vore. You know who you are.
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Human body is pretty.

Worm body... ah...

Human body is pretty.
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/