Sandworm

The Gaping Maw of the Desert

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Sandworm

Post by Kaijin »

Well, and it makes sense that she's mindless since she is a worm. They are pretty brainless anyway..
But she's also meant to be a huntress... Which that should give her some degree of intelligence to learn to use her environment to her advantage, to be able to select preys, to be able to come up with plans more effective than the old "jump and chomp".

...Yet... she's brainless...

If it only were this case that would be kind of okay... But just like I said quite a while on the Wyrm's thread (only to be publically humilliated back then), and said again yesterday (with Musical surprisingly backing me up on this... I guess I'm not the only one to think that), this is starting to become a really serious trend. It's becoming harder to find any entry that shows a minimum of brain activity within his last works... (I save a couple of the ice themed ones and the pharaoh at best... and the pharaoh gets a brain just for being an uber mummy (mummies are brainless)), he's focusing on monstergirls who only strive to look pretty and bang their sweethearts all the time... They're nothing but bimbos, trophy wives.

His art is improving greatly, but it's like he doesn't even feel to bother to come up with nice ideas to back his artwork up... It's like if he gave up and only decided to focus on what people (aka the limited fanbase he really cares for) could want: "Do you want hentai? I'm gonna give you plenty of hentai."

.P.S.:
The next profile I will read will be a harpy anyway.
Considering how he's been dealing with his last works, you DON'T want a new harpy...(Or at the very least you should be really wary/scared of it).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

She's not that bad, but my characters wouldn't want to be keep forever there.

*Get shallowed anyway*
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

You know, I bet this is as extreme as an MG can get without being lethal to her mate.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

Really a shame that there's so much hate and detest for this gal here.

I'll go and say it-- I adore her. So much that she possibly even ties my #1 favorite, the Alraune, and is at the very least my #2 favorite Mamono now.

Don't you think that your whole body being tightly wrapped and compressed in soft, sensitive pussy flesh, moist with sweet fluids, being gently yet passionately pleasured and loved nonstop by her kneading walls on every side, kept completely safe from the harsh environments of the desert and having every need of yours met by a creature who knows only love and happiness for you-- sounds fairly appealing?? I DO. Very very much. Goodness yes. I shiver in delight at the mere idea that something like her could even be possible in dreams.

Whether it's girls in real-life or monster-girls in fantasy worlds, I don't fall in love with the way a girl looks-- I fall in love with their sensations. And the Sandworm has such brilliant, beautiful, powerful sensations. Imagining her snaking, tongue-like limbs all coiling around me, as she carefully, delightedly pulls me out of a white-hot hell wasteland of dust and death, into a dark, safe, wet, happy-coated hiding place: her inner body. As thick walls of flesh undulate around my body, massaging all the aches out of my joints, the sound of a beating heart filling my head, she stares into my eyes with her glossy orbs colored only in one, simple, straightforward emotion with no needless barriers like words to get in the way: love. *Thump-thump. Thump-thump.* My own heartbeat relaxedly falls into a synchronized rhythm with her body's. *Thump-thump. Thump-thump.* I feel the rest of the world falling away, her becoming my only world. My body becoming a part of her. It feels perfect. *Thump-thump. Thump-thump. My cock is engulfed by her feminine folds as she draws even closer and she milks me, massages my body, sings into my mind, all in rhythm. The bliss of floating in the womb again floods into me, combined with the pleasure of making passionate love. I close my eyes and hug her tightly as my orgasm comes-- *thump-thump thump-thump thump-thump* as her massaging and milking increase in pace to match, and when it hits me it does not stop. It just flows out and out and out and she takes it all in thirstily, both of us breathing and giggling and melting together into one heartfelt moment. And then... when it's finally done... sleep takes us, floating in the void, with no more thoughts or worries to keep me awake or afraid. Pleasant, peaceful rest, in the arms and coils of a creature that knows only love.

If that doesn't resonate "purest, delightful vanilla monstergirl love" then I really couldn't tell you what does.

Bless your peach-colored, wonderfully-sticky heart, Sandworm. Even if the whole world turns against you, I'd love you a thousand times over just to make up for all of them. And, hehe, I'm sure you'd do the same. ;3 Really really.
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

And that is why I hold you in great respect SchwaWarrior, you always find something in every girl that is positive, no matter what it might be.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

As always, Schwa, you give a wonderful depiction of romance with an MG.

In all honesty, I do think that the sandworm is a wonderful MG. Though it is a bit of a disappointment that indeed lately Kenkou's MGs have had lower intelligences, I do believe that does not make them any less lovable. Perhaps maybe their carnal desire is too strong for them to display their true intellect. Or maybe they just have a special someone to devote their time and efforts to so they abandon their studies to pursue that which is most important to them. Either way, I like her all the same.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I just realized I didn't comment after reading the translation, I'll say I rather like her. I guess it must be because of my slight vore fetish, but I actually find getting "swallowed" by the sandworm pretty alluring...
:blushing:
But like with most monsters I would personally prefer not to get caught, I just love my freedom too darn much.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I don't think anyone hates her, she's just not some of their preference. A lot of people seem to actually like her too.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Hmmm...I don't know about this one, don't think I'll spend time with one any time soon, but I wanna ask something, since when was simple just equal to stupid? I mean couldn't it also mean a person who isn't complex? I think a person could be somewhat intelligent without being downright stupid.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

SchwaWarrior wrote: Bless your peach-colored, wonderfully-sticky heart, Sandworm. Even if the whole world turns against you, I'd love you a thousand times over just to make up for all of them. And, hehe, I'm sure you'd do the same. ;3 Really really.
:goodjob:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Is there something you don't like, Schwa? Is there any fetish out there that doesn't manage to turn you on by any chance? I don't know if I should consider myself impressed or dumbfounded...
...Anyway, it was a nice read as always...

In moments like this I'm actually glad to be a chimera (my kin has water elemental attacks and if there's something that RPGs taught us is that desert critters (specially sandworms) are weak to water) ^^

.P.S.:
I would personally prefer not to get caught, I just love my freedom too darn much.
Apparently Kenkou said on his twitter account that "this specimen" can actually let "its" husband go free of "its" innards, and while I can't consider it canon since it only appeared via a tweet and there's no proof of that on any of its written media (which lead to harsh criticism towards me on certain site), that can actually be the icing of the cake for you and trigger that makes you jump right into "its" gullet on your own accord.
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

Kaijin wrote:Is there something you don't like, Schwa? Is there any fetish out there that doesn't manage to turn you on by any chance? I don't know if I should consider myself impressed or dumbfounded...
I'm not into the Unicorn or Glacies. Prudishness and rejection are two "fetishes" I do not sit well with, because I have lived them. :-/ To a lesser extent, the Crow Tengu also counts, though since she's also friendly even if she is shy or not interested in "that way" then she is fine for me.

I should also point out that Sandworm (and Alraune) make me more "happy" than they do "horny". If I were to decide on a Mamono that just flusters and arouses me more than anything, all other emotions aside, Arachne and Witch and Dark Priest and even the vanilla Succubus all tend to come to mind first. It could be the whole "you're my property" factor but that they're sweet about it.
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
Kurosawa
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf

Post by Kurosawa »

Nope, not my thing.

While SchwaWarrior certainly paints a very vivid and lovely image with his words :blushing: , I don't like the idea of beeing stuck below a desert, in total darkness, for most of my life. :nono:
Even if she'd let me outside every now and then (to get some air and when she hunts for food), I'd be like... stark naked and covered in sticky fluids...
Nice protection against dry skin indeed, but the lack of other lifeforms and a good conversation would certainly kill this whole scenario for me after a while, unless I do degrade myself as in getting addicted to sex and only caring for that from waking to passing out again :@_@:
Praise the Fur Mistresses \O_O/
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Intestines freak me out, so I'd probably either go insane or die from a heart attack if I saw this sandworm's insides.
Kurosawa
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf

Post by Kurosawa »

Feathers wrote:Intestines freak me out, so I'd probably either go insane or die from a heart attack if I saw this sandworm's insides.

*Imagines Feathers screaming and shaking before falling unconcious as the Sandworm swallows him....then feathers wakes up in the darkness, something sticky rubbing all over his, probably only almost, naked body. As he is about to start struggling and screaming again he is enganged in a kiss, effectively silencing him, the hug of the sandworms toungue-body tightening around him until he stops struggling and starts relaxing a bit....
A few more minutes later, feathers finally manages to pull himself together and tries to negotiate with the Sandworm...resulting in each and every of his questions beeing answered with yet another deep kiss and also matingattempts...*

Will Feathers ever get to soar through the skie again ??? Will he be able to flee from his snuggly, dark and sticky loveprison ??? Or did he really already get used to it enough so he doesn't freak out anymore inside his overly pushy lover ??? XD

Short version :

It's just a question of getting used to it I think ^ ^'''
Praise the Fur Mistresses \O_O/
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Wow, that parallel universe "Feathers" was sure unlucky. :( I didn't know there was creatures pretending to be me! :lol: Too bad for him then. :^^;:

*snuggles with his siren wife*

If you guys like sandworms you would probably enjoy "Milia Wars", lots of swallowing in there.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I'm glad I'm kinky enough to enjoy this! <3 She looks like she likes hugs. And something tells me her hugs are to die for. I give this my Vorephilia stamp of approval! :goodjob: :hate:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

And something tells me her hugs are to die for.
Considering that she is as a matter of fact a personified tongue and most likely is always wet... I bet that her hugs would be quite... sloppy (kind of hugging a sweaty gal that ended a long gym workout session).
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Or she could just be really soft and the liquid will be an aphrodisiac to the touch. That IS what it does I believe. Either way, love it.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

The liquid is meant to be both acidic (on non-organic surfaces like armors or clothes) and aphrodisiac... (The profile actually states that part)
She has to achieve somehow that her preys don't decide to either struggle or go looking for a way out in the far, far south part of her body after all...