Kraken

Darkness of the Deep

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Kraken

Post by Pierce »

Kraken
Scylla Family -- Mollusk Demi-human type
Habitat: ocean
Disposition: calm, easy-going
Diet: carnivorous, fish and shellfish, etc.

A type of scylla that has a lower body like a squid. They normally live at the bottom of the ocean. They rarely reveal themselves in front of humans. Boasting tremendous strength, they can seize prey and drag it down to the bottom of the ocean with their ten flexible tentacles, which possess a countless number of suckers. Their disposition is extremely calm, but they tend to be too magnanimous... When they obtain a human man, they don't fuss over the details. Sometimes they personally drag the entire ship a man is riding on into the sea with the feeling of taking their partner by the hand and guiding them into the sea. For that reason, if they begin seeking a man, at that time many other sea monsters who are after the leavings will gather around a kraken almost as if to accompany her.

With the black-colored energy they spit out from their mouth that's like ink, they can create darkness in the entire area around them, trapping the man who struck their fancy in this darkness. In a darkness that lets no light through whatsoever and is even darker than night, the only thing the man will be able to see is their whitely glowing, alluring body. By this means, they are able to create a private space just for the two of them where nothing can come between them, and they can ensure that the man only looks at them. What's more, being part of the scylla family, they have a great fondness for close contact with a man. They seize a man's body with their ten tentacles, glue their bodies thoroughly together and have sticky, slimy sex. Because of that, not only his field of vision, but his body and heart will be filled by their body and the pleasure induced by it as well. Once sex with them is finished, the black-colored energy will disperse and vanish, and the man will be released from the darkness, but he won't be released from the loving embrace of their tentacles. In this way, a man who becomes their husband will end up spending his days indulging in their white, soft body while being gently embraced by their arms and tentacles at the bottom of the sea.

Furthermore, a product made from condensing the black-colored energy they release and changing it into a viscous liquid is called “Kraken's ink”, and it is treated as a delicacy. Not only is it edible, it can also be a precious magical ingredient for magical items. “Dark lamps” which light a black-colored flame use this ink as fuel, and just the opposite of an ordinary lamp, they produce darkness in the illuminated area. They can produce a “psuedo” night.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Well this' a surprise.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Re: Kraken

Post by Creator_Drake »

Depending on the translation - MINE!!!!
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Why do I have the feeling Priests will even get raging bones from this?
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

Rezeed wrote:Why do I have the feeling Priests will even get raging bones from this?
I don't get the reference.
"I like to watch."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Release the Kraken!

First thoughts: Not a fan.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

A Scylla sub-type? Now that's interesting.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Observer wrote:
Rezeed wrote:Why do I have the feeling Priests will even get raging bones from this?
I don't get the reference.
Try this and see if you get it.
[youtube]InFLnzeQjWw[/youtube]
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Err.... I'll pass. Tentacles aren't my thing.

Also, maybe it's because of her hair, but I have the hunch she'll be an oceanic Apophis.

Btw, KK has been releasing profiles at quite a speed lately. I think we've got over 3 this month.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Oh my. She's certainly pretty, though, I'm very wary of her.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Oh hello there my beautiful tentacle goddess :blushing:

I hope you don't go probing those slick tentacles where the sun don't shine. No seriously I don't want that :@_@:

Bu in anycase, she seems like a beauty, I wont judge until translated, but I will say she is gorgeous
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Why can I see a major rivalry between the Scylla and Kraken over men who fall overboard... :nerd: :^^;:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Pokemonaces wrote:I hope you don't go probing those slick tentacles where the sun don't shine. No seriously I don't want that :@_@:
That's exactly the reason I dislike tentacled girls; because in most cases, that happens.....

Nonetheless, I wont deny the fact that she's pretty, specially the color of her hair.
BlueSalamander
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: you make a mamono cry u dead
Favorite Monster Type: ushi oni, anubis, houstauros

Post by BlueSalamander »

ok depending on the translation tentacle 3 WAY :love:

and i think im going to have to remake my top 10 :nosebleed:
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

I'm counting only 9 tenticles, unless the 10th is behind her or I'm blind, one tenticle be missing :XD:
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

I immediately wanted to save it before realizing that it wasn't translated yet. That's how I know I like it.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Blake81 wrote:
Pokemonaces wrote:I hope you don't go probing those slick tentacles where the sun don't shine. No seriously I don't want that :@_@:
That's exactly the reason I dislike tentacled girls; because in most cases, that happens.....
I'm pretty sure most MGE girls with tentacles are considerate enough to keep them away from their mate's bunghole.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

two giant tentacled monster women duking it out on the open seas over a ship of men....SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY.... :XD:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

(Personal thread's post counter: 2̶ -> 1)

On one hand tentacles are a major turn on for me... On the other hand Kenkou is known for not taking advantage of them at all (three tentcaled critters before this one and two of them only use them for restraining purposes and the other instead of using them on what should be (and is) its source of nourishment, it just use them to tease men by molesting monsters in order to force an intercourse between its nourishment and the monster for the purpose of syphoning the leftover energy that wasn't absorbed by the monster or infused into the man/meal... brilliant (I was referring to the critters native of the tentcale forest by the way)).

On one hand she's visually stunning (even if I'm starting to think that KK is a goblin, since his profile apply the "bigger the better rule")... On the other hand she loses the main appeal of her cousin: that delighfully lovely red mane in favor of an overused purple/indigo/lavender one (while I gotta admit that unnaturally white skin + red hair is not a nice combination) and Scylla's trademark bubby butt (Could you just turn around for a while darling? I would love to check it out myself).

On one hand she's based on a creature of Scandinavian mythology (One that I do love with a passion)... on the other hand it would take a miracle for her to end up being similar to it lorewise.

On one hand we gain a new mollusk type girl... on the other hand she will most likely end up becoming an uber scylla (which it would be both boring and pointless).

I'll wait to the translated version before giving my final judgement (as long as either I'm allowed to do so or I manage to lay my hands on the official media that is), but I'm pretty much terrified that he'll botch this one up one way or another.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

[youtube]9r-bGdqZLa0[/youtube]

Anyway, onto design. She does look quite striking, with some interesting clothing. I'm trying to fathom how the top stays on myself.

EDIT: Ah, I just saw Jin made the joke.
Last edited by Flare on Mon May 20, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Flare wrote:[youtube]9r-bGdqZLa0[/youtube]

Seriously, no one's made this joke yet?

Anyway, onto design. She does look quite striking, with some interesting clothing. I'm trying to fathom how the top stays on myself.
With ink? Iunno. :^^;:
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/