Kraken

Darkness of the Deep

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Kraken

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:(Personal thread's post counter: 2̶ -> 1)

On one hand tentacles are a major turn on for me... On the other hand Kenkou is known for not taking advantage of them at all (three tentcaled critters before this one and two of them only use them for restraining purposes and the other instead of using them on what should be (and is) its source of nourishment, it just use them to tease men by molesting monsters in order to force an intercourse between its nourishment and the monster for the purpose of syphoning the leftover energy that wasn't absorbed by the monster or infused into the man/meal... brilliant (I was referring to the critters native of the tentcale forest by the way)).

On one hand she's visually stunning (even if I'm starting to think that KK is a goblin, since his profile apply the "bigger the better rule")... On the other hand she loses the main appeal of her cousin: that delighfully lovely red mane in favor of an overused purple/indigo/lavender one (while I gotta admit that unnaturally white skin + red hair is not a nice combination) and Scylla's trademark bubby butt (Could you just turn around for a while darling? I would love to check it out myself).

On one hand she's based on a creature of Scandinavian mythology (One that I do love with a passion)... on the other hand it would take a miracle for her to end up being similar to it lorewise.

On one hand we gain a new mollusk type girl... on the other hand she will most likely end up becoming an uber scylla (which it would be both boring and pointless).

I'll wait to the translated version before giving my final judgement (as long as either I'm allowed to do so or I manage to lay my hands on the official media that is), but I'm pretty much terrified that he'll botch this one up one way or another.
LOL, lotsa hands, eh? :XD:

Wish I knew more of her Mythological counterpart, because truth to be told, I've never been too clear about the difference between the Kraken and the Leviathan.

Also, I wholly agree with you; there's a fair chance KK will mess up the lore. Truly, it would be a nice change of pace if he didn't.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

:love:

Not a fan of water monster girl, but she get the prize from me
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

I bet there's something special she does with the blue-tipped tentacles.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

The translation has been posted at the beginning of this thread.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

I think I just met my favorite marine MG. :love:
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Grimmwolf
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Grandmaster skin
Favorite Monster Type: Big booby type xD

Post by Grimmwolf »

The tentacles aren't really mything....
But other than that, HOLY MACKAREL!!!!!!!!!!!
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Damn 'm late too this party,but sure as hell worth my tardiness.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

she looks absolutely beautiful, and she sounds like quite the charmer <3

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

brb fanarting
JimmyRuss
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: King of Scylla
Favorite Monster Type: Sabriel the Scylla

Post by JimmyRuss »

Step aside.

This one is mine. Ever since the Scylla, I've been waiting for more.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

No, not one stand in my way. *Get his tablet and pen*

Wow, someone draw her already http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... id=1885080
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

(Personal thread's post counter: 1̶ -> 0)
Due to a sudden and unexpected revelation (one rather shocking and cruel natured) that came to me recently, I've seen compelled to self suppress my freedom of speech almost completely. Forcing myself to give up any heavily insightful and serious subforums... The only liberty that I take on that is giving my two cents on profiles twice per entry: once before translation and once after translation.
Just meaning that don't bother trying to talk to me after that quota is filled, while I'll read whatever said to me (it's basic courtesy after all) I won't be able to reply to you.
If any of you still wants to talk to me that badly (by "enlightening" me, chewing me out because my insight has ticked you off, playing to be mod, etc, etc...) my PM folder is always open, but be aware that depending of the nature and intention of said interactions I may end up letting the proper authorities handle the matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

* Four tentacled creatures in the whole setting (two regarded as highly intelligent) and non of them is able to use their most valuable asset (aka tentacles) in some other way than the old fashioned "Gotcha"? There is not even one that has come to the conclusion that using their assets to stimulate the prostate of their partners can get more amount of spirit energy and faster from them? (To which Lovecraftian deity I have to pray in order to see a KK's tentacle girl shoving one tentacle up to a man's arsehole?)

-Tentacles
-Darkness
-"Witch"
-Machiavellian ways
-Bossom way bigger than her head

Oh boy... Why...

*She seems to hold a faint similarity with her mythological counterpart... While it's not that great of a similarity, considering KK's modus operandi I should consider this as both a breakthrough and a success.

*Personality wise... Well... She's surprisingly bland... Other than her surprisingly Machiavellian nature ("Everything goes as long as I get laid") nothing stands out... (Even if I do have to admit that it would be interesting to see a scylla and a kraken interacting with each other).

*Appearance wise... Simply stunning, and I love her minidress and elbow gloves. And while I consider her inferior to the scylla in every possible aspect (but for the bossom, but then again being an ass lover myself I've never really cared about breast size that much) it always nice to have another oceanic beauty around. (I still want her to turn around dang it)

* Edible ink huh? (It's not the only case, but it's the most famous and the only one I found in English)... Between this and the "moo-moo goes cuckoo when it sees red" urban legend used in both minotaur and holstarus's entries it seems pretty obvious that Kenkou has been in Spain as a tourist at least once.

While I can't come to hate her (I love tentacles with a passion after all), I can't consider her a favorite either... I'm kind of... "meh" on this one.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Kaijin wrote:(To which Lovecraftian deity I have to pray in order to see a KK's tentacle girl shoving one tentacle up to a man's arsehole?
You would want Nyaghoggua, The Kraken Within for that. Big, blurry, kraken-shaped entity that lives in space...

You did ask...
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

I'm personally reminded of two types of Krakens despite the interesting profile.

A: The three Krakens (Stage 1 and 2 boss) from Time Crisis: Razing Storm (Fucking love the game to the point of having high scores all across southeastern Ontario)
B: The Third boss from Deadstorm Pirates.

Profile-wise, not so concerned of the creature, but the ink collection does seem to pique my interest.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

It's the Kraken! now we can make Monsters of the Caribbean :D :) :D
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

The sea the sea now I love sea even more now that the Kraken is here.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

*Reads Profile*

Well, I must admit I'm surprised by her profile. A calm and easy-going personality; it seems KK finaly got weary of making crazy rapists for a while. Great news IMHO. And her profile's quite Myth-Accuarate too.

Yet, the whole ``Trapped in Darkness´´ thing reminds me of Davy Jones's Locker at PotC; with Jack Sparrow trapped in that seemingly endless white room for some odd reason.

Also, the bit of lore regarding her ink is quite a nice addition. And the fact her ink's considered a delicacy immediatly conjures in my mind the image of one of my favorite seafood dishes; Squid Ink Rissoto.
If you find it disgusting because of it's color, it's cleary because you've never tried it.
Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. *Drools*
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Hmm

*Has just read profile*

She's certainly very interesting, though (Like any MGE profile these days), I'd probably only hug her with my walking stick.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Kaijin wrote: * Edible ink huh? (It's not the only case, but it's the most famous and the only one I found in English)... Between this and the "moo-moo goes cuckoo when it sees red" urban legend used in both minotaur and holstarus's entries it seems pretty obvious that Kenkou has been in Spain as a tourist at least once.
Not too long ago, CoCo Ichibanya Curry House (one of Japan's most prominent curry fast food franchises) started offering squid ink curry. From what I heard, it's a big hit.
386093745_8ea5273c5e_z.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE