Kraken

Darkness of the Deep

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Kraken

Post by Flare »

I've seen squid ink used some in Iron Chef before...
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

I saw Squid ink noodle in China before, these just small fries... lol :XD:
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Kaijin wrote: Four tentacled creatures in the whole setting (two regarded as highly intelligent) and non of them is able to use their most valuable asset (aka tentacles) in some other way than the old fashioned "Gotcha"? There is not even one that has come to the conclusion that using their assets to stimulate the prostate of their partners can get more amount of spirit energy and faster from them? (To which Lovecraftian deity I have to pray in order to see a KK's tentacle girl shoving one tentacle up to a man's arsehole?)
Well, seeing as how the MGE universe is stuck in the medieval stasis so common to fantasy worlds, I highly doubt that either humans or monsters have enough medical knowledge to realize that the prostate exists or understand its function.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

I'm pretty sure that they knew something" inside men 's asshole was pretty pleasurable when pressed.
It was even a crime in some christianism countries to use it... But I guess they wasn't aware of its name.

And hell yeah, I remember the scylla queen in MGQ using one of her tentacles to do a prostate massage to Luka.
That was hot :D
Artworks made by Butter-T
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Theorem wrote:I'm pretty sure that they knew something" inside men 's asshole was pretty pleasurable when pressed.
It was even a crime in some christianism countries to use it... But I guess they wasn't aware of its name.

And hell yeah, I remember the scylla queen in MGQ using one of her tentacles to do a prostate massage to Luka.
That was hot :D
Not during medieval time and Renaissance time I believe.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Such a beautiful squid~! And yet, this raises the question, how does the man survive the depths of the sea with the Kraken? Are they immediately married by a Bishop or is the kraken able to use magic. I DON'T KNOW!!! That's some high pressure depths!
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

MonsterGirlLuver wrote:Such a beautiful squid~! And yet, this raises the question, how does the man survive the depths of the sea with the Kraken? Are they immediately married by a Bishop or is the kraken able to use magic. I DON'T KNOW!!! That's some high pressure depths!
Seeing as how other sea MGs scramble on the scene whenever a kraken sinks a ship, there's a good chance a convenient sea bishop may be present. Or several.

Come to think of it, I bet the kraken must be the Sea MGs' equivalent of Santa Claus, given how she brings so much men in.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Jstuckey2012 wrote:Come to think of it, I bet the kraken must be the Sea MGs' equivalent of Santa Claus, given how she brings so much men in.
Believe it or not, that's based on something from the Mythologic Kraken.

It was said that many large quantities of fish gathered where the Kraken was resting, so fishermen often took the risk of going near it to make a big catch, which according to the legend they would be ``More fishes than what their boats and nets could handle.´´, and there was also a saying amongst Norwegian fishermen that when they saw another fisherman returning with an unusualy good catch, they would tell him ``You must have fished on Kraken´´ as a sort of compliment.

Hence, if we translate it to MGE-eque, you could say that the ``fishermen´´(Other MGs) go fish at the Kraken to get a good ``catch´´(men). Truly, it seems like KK did his homework on mythology reseach before making this MG.
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Post by BaroqueSieben »

Funny that folks were talking about squid ink's culinary applications not too long ago; I was just pondering a rather . . . delicious trick that I hope you'll enjoy.

-=-=-=-=-{A LITTLE TASTE OF LOCAL FLAVOR}-=-=-=-=-

A young man at the local pub has, for the longest while, worked in back as a chef. He's doing fine for himself, he's got a well-stocked kitchen, the job pays well, and he's even seeing a local girl on the side. One day, a lady paladin comes in -- fair skin, golden hair, blue eyes, shining armor, stick up he-- ahem, I mean 'faithful to the chief god that she worships' -- and asks for the chef's best. Seeing a golden opportunity to try out a little rumor and have a little fun at the paladin's expense, he fixes her up a dish he'd heard was used often towards the southern side of the continent: a house-made black pasta dish, with bacon and a few other fixings mixed in to turn it into something special.

Much to our young chef's surprise, the paladin loves it, and to his mild mortification says she'll be coming back for it again sometime.

After making sure through his girlfriend that he can get more ink for the next time, it soon comes to pass that, a month later, the same paladin comes into the pub to order the pasta again. So he makes it for her, she dines, she leaves, and as before says she loved it and that she'll be back -- this time, however, she's back within half a month. So it repeats anew, and she comes again a couple weeks later this time, then just a week, and so forth, as though she's become hooked on the dish.

About the fourth time she came back since her initial return, the manager decided it was high time for the chef and paladin to meet, has the chef take the dish to the table to accept her gratitude in person -- and, to his credit, the poor chef does a bit of a double-take.

From the roots, her blonde hair has begun to turn a pale purple. Her skin has paled considerably and remarkably. Where once she'd strutted in with majestic armor and a holy air to her, the paladin now sits at her table in an almost seductive manner, clothes looking more suited to a night on the town than a crusade against evil. What little he can see under her long skirt shows him that her legs have started to go from human to something a little more . . . aquatic in nature, her feet almost looking like they're widening and turning a tell-tale bright indigo, a change he can notice thanks to her switch from armored boots to sandals.

The paladin looks at him with eyes whose pure blues, now alluring indigo, are starting to lose out to a creeping purple . . . flashes him a radiant smile . . . and says to the chef: "Mind if I ask the recipe? I know a few girls down at the barracks who need to loosen up a little, you see . . . "

-=-=-=-=-{POST-SNIP BLURB BELOW}-=-=-=-=-
Spoiler: show
Hooray for google-fu! I knew that squid ink pasta was a thing, but didn't know any good recipes for it. Give this a look-see if you want that chef's recipe . . . though, you're probably not going to find Kraken ink on this side of the dimensional borders anytime soon, regrettably.

I love how prolonged contact with a particular monster's energy in this setting gives transformation and corruption fetishists a little something to smile about -- it certainly gives me plenty to write about! That said, I noticed that the 'ink' of the Kraken was actually a form of pitch-black energy, and that bit combined with the setting's bit about, again, prolonged contact with a mamono's energy turning someone . . . to make this little dish I've served to you today.
Last edited by BaroqueSieben on Sun May 26, 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
Grimmwolf
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Grandmaster skin
Favorite Monster Type: Big booby type xD

Post by Grimmwolf »

Hmmmm.....
Lets get "kraken" On the fanart shall we? :haha:
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Dang it, Grimmwolf! I was about to use that joke, but you beat me too it! :lol:

Anyways, does anyone else get reminded of Gooper Blooper from Paper Mario: Sticker Star?

Or the second legit boss in Super Mario Sunshine? ("legit," as in that is not a giant piranha plant made out of paint)

Or at least the blooper as an enemy in the mario series in general?

... Honestly, I can't be the only one to make that connection, can I?
Last edited by Gamergirl64 on Sun May 26, 2013 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Grimmwolf
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Grandmaster skin
Favorite Monster Type: Big booby type xD

Post by Grimmwolf »

Lol I was surprised no one made that joke already xD
I saw my opportunity and I seized it |3
Damn deadly blooper....
BlueSalamander
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: you make a mamono cry u dead
Favorite Monster Type: ushi oni, anubis, houstauros

Post by BlueSalamander »

guys guys there no need to claim her you all forgetting one thing about the kraken
so plenty to go around
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

BlueSalamander wrote:guys guys there no need to claim her you all forgetting one thing about the kraken
so plenty to go around
Yup, I was just sure to claim the first seen lol. :haha:
LilyTheKitsune
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Definately the bestest fox
Favorite Monster Type: Jack, Dark Slime, Salamander
Location: Northern Ireland (Not Ireland...thats a different country)

Post by LilyTheKitsune »

Tentacles in the sea... :blushing: Ohhh its a dream come true.
If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Someone made a 3D model of her already.
kraken (1).jpg
kraken (2).jpg
kraken (4).jpg
kraken (5).jpg
kraken (3).jpg
http://www.3dcg-arts.net/art/4458

I saw a Merrow too, same artist I think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I like her. She reminds me of the Squidgirl anime.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Such a passionate artist to make a wonderful piece of 3d.
dethwiperer
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Yuki No Hana
Favorite Monster Type: Yuki-Onna and all of Zipangu

Post by dethwiperer »

Oh gosh
She sounds and looks adorable~
Tentacles are so wonderful
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

That they can, so many limbs to be hugged, snuggled and massaged by.