Living Doll

Dem toys...

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Re: Living Doll

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Helios Leinheart wrote:This is the kind of profile that makes me do a double take. It's completely out of left field, and I love it. Here's hoping it's as memorable as Weresheep.
I agree. :) This is way off the beaten path, compared to the monster girls we've been getting, lately, who seemed to have more "monster" in them, then this precious doll. (pun intended)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

I want one based off look alone.
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

I was waiting for that one :)
Can't wait to see more of her !
Artworks made by Butter-T
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Aww...she's so damn cute...I just want one. It'd be funny if she's one of those creepy dolls that have eyes that practically follow your every move, but meh, overall she's very cute, and I like the dress as well
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

Pokemonaces wrote:Aww...she's so damn cute...I just want one. It'd be funny if she's one of those creepy dolls that have eyes that practically follow your every move, but meh, overall she's very cute, and I like the dress as well

Oh you're statement might become true in the translation. After all her face does look a little deceptive :twisted:
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Wonder if Saiake wants it?

I'll wait on translation, but so far I like it :)
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

(Personal thread's post counter: 2̶ -> 1)

When the first word that comes into your mind after hearing the term "living doll" is Pinocchio, you fully realize how old you are and how old you really feel...^^U

Color me surprised with this one... I'm actually surprised that Kenkou took THAT LONG to finally try and include her as an enty, but of course... all those recolors, uber versions, mary sues and bimbos actually had preference over one project that actually has potential...

The main virtue about this kind of monster is that is fully customizable (so to speak), there are plenty of ways to portray it and all of them are plausible and sensible (then again, this is Kenkou we're talking about... I'm pretty much terrified that he will find a way to botch her up somehow... there are plenty of examples of that in the past...).

Appearance wise she's adorable, and my interest is piqued at the very least (if he manages to pull it off right she can be potentially be one of the most interesting entries in months and definitely favorite material)...

.P.S.: Kind of odd... appearance wise she kinda reminds me of a flat chested and non-organic version of Uni (one of Arekishi's original characters).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Well Kaijin, I also share your concern for this entry. This is what I have found about cursed/Living dolls...

"Most Cursed Dolls want to be accepted by the living and act incredibly kind and polite. There are cases of Cursed Dolls becoming sadistic. These sadistic dolls still speak and act polite and kind, though it is just a front as they would like nothing more than to kill everyone..."

Not to mention they are quite vindictive, if you piss off one of these little ladies, they are known to chase you until they finish their business with you. On the brighter side, they are extremely loyal to their masters, something that has caused some tragic endings too...

Yup, it does have potential, but what kind of personalities did Kenkou bestow on them? Worriedly waiting for the transaltion.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:I'm pretty much terrified that he will find a way to botch her up somehow... there are plenty of examples of that in the past...).
That makes two of us. As a Rozen Maiden fan, I hope KK doesn't make their expy on his universe into a rapist, sperm-sucking bimbo.
Hood wrote:"Most Cursed Dolls want to be accepted by the living and act incredibly kind and polite. There are cases of Cursed Dolls becoming sadistic. These sadistic dolls still speak and act polite and kind, though it is just a front as they would like nothing more than to kill everyone..."
Hmm, I find this is quite interesting, not to mention utterly cute. For some reason I have a..... ``thing´´ for MGs who think they should act like/try to become humans just to be loved by the man they like, but in the end the guy tells them something along the lines of ``You don't need to change, I love you as you are now.´´. I have always found that utterly heartwarming, and reminds me of perhaps the first MG(Catgirl) I loved with all my heart; Marine from Brave Soul.

Also, for the Sado part.....well; as long as she's not a mad rapist or Ax Crazy I'd be fine with her. <----- Is a bit of a Maso.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

I wonder if Living Dolls play Doll Part decks or use Number 22 Zombiestein.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Alice

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cologne
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Mmmmh? This is just me speculating but...since dolls are always treated like children and some sort of "artificial offspring", you know, just stand back and watch a little girl closely whilst she is at play with her dolls. It's not hard to notice that some sort of mother-child relation is taking place, could it be that this dolls posses some sort of Elektra and Edipho complex, could it be that they are looking for a mommy and a daddy? Could it be that these dolls are into "fake incest"

Aaaah!, ma brain is full of fuck. :nono: Hurry with the translation!!!
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Saiake wrote:I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Hmm, I WONDER what I should get Saiake for his birthday... :lol:
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Just because Rosen Maiden was brought up quite a few times, it looks like a new Rosen Maiden anime will premiere this July for the summer season. It looks like they are going to reboot it with newer graphics.

Anyway, the living doll is certainly is a bit of surprise. Despite there existing enough examples of doll-like objects being girl to have a romatic relationship with (i.e. Rozen Maiden, Chobits, Saber Marionette, etc.) I would have thought something like this would have come out sooner...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Just because Rosen Maiden was brought up quite a few times, it looks like a new Rosen Maiden anime will premiere this July for the summer season. It looks like they are going to reboot it with newer graphics.
I heard about it, and honestly I hope they don't mess it up like in many late rebuilds and remakes. *Cough* *Eva Rebuild* *Cough*

Just hope Natsuko Kowatani recovers her voice in time to take part in it; because Rozen Maiden without Suiseiseki's cute voice is like a pizza without cheese ~desu! I would seriously prefer the anime to be delayed than having it without Suiseiseki ~desu!
dragonstryke58 wrote:Anyway, the living doll is certainly is a bit of surprise. Despite there existing enough examples of doll-like objects being girl to have a romatic relationship with (i.e. Rozen Maiden, Chobits, Saber Marionette, etc.) I would have thought something like this would have come out sooner...
And you just mentioned 3 of my most beloved animes. I seriously hope this profile ends up being good, else it will be a VERY painful let-down......
DarkForce117
Fool
Fool
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia (All kinds!)

Post by DarkForce117 »

No offense to those who like this mamono, but; I get the chills just by looking at her... and not the good kind... EEK!
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Maybe it's because her color pattern is that of Sugintou, and she always gave me the creeps.....
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

A Living doll. Now I've seen it all, Let's all hope she is not barbie.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

revanwolff wrote:A Living doll. Now I've seen it all, Let's all hope she is not barbie.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stine.html
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Wow a monster girl who has Desu to the max....

Hey someone was bound to use Rozen Maiden references.... (Look at the last post) crap I was right! :hehe:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals