Manticore

The Ultimate Chimera...

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Manticore

Post by Rezeed »

Manticore
Chimera Family -- Demon-beast Type

Habitat: wastelands, volcanic areas, mountainous areas
Disposition: ferocious, aggressive, cruel
Diet: carnivorous, wild animals, etc., Human men's spirit energy

A hybrid beast having the body of a beast, bat-like wings, and a tail equipped with a spiny lump of flesh at the end. They are highly intelligent with a cunning and cruel disposition. Being sadistic and infinitely lustful, they enjoy aggressively violating human men and milking their spirit energy. Because of their cruel disposition, they purposefully do not deny the fake stories being told in some anti-monster states about “monsters that feast on human flesh,” and act as if they really do eat humans. Many of them enjoy the look of a man in terror and how the reaction changes afterward when he is bewildered by pleasure.

The interior of the lump of flesh on their distinctive tails is covered with soft walls of flesh and a countless number of folds. It has been adapted as an organ for milking semen, specializing in pleasuring a penis and spurring ejaculation. Once the mouth on their tail opens and engulfs a penis, they are able to make the walls of flesh pulse at will even while tightly wrapping it, causing continual pleasure and easily guiding a man to ejaculation. They have venomous spines growing on their tails that are used to prevent interference while milking semen, but besides that, they can also fire them at their prey. This lewd venom has the effect of causing a man's body to produce huge amounts of semen and spurring ejaculation. In this state, if a man's penis is engulfed by their tail, he will reach climax every time the walls of their tail move, and ejaculation will be repeated relentlessly. Furthermore, in a cruel twist, this venom doesn't influence the mind anywhere near as much as it influences the body. Knowing fully well what will happen, they maliciously retract their spines as if to let the man pull off their tail. However, once the man grabs it in his hands, his body will completely ignore his own thoughts, and instead move on its own, seeking more ejaculations. The man will grab their tail and jerk his own penis with it, inducing continuous ejaculations with his own hands. They have infinite lust, and to satisfy it, they will use their tail as a pump to milk huge amounts of semen while defanging the man.

When they attack a man, they always use their tails. They just keep sipping spirit energy through their tail for a while after catching a man as though he is nothing but prey to them, and they don't use their vagina like other monsters. A man's spirit energy taken in through their tail efficiently bonds with their body and diffuses entirely throughout it. Even if they don't suck spirit energy directly through their genitalia, it reaches their vagina, uterus, the inside of their mouth, and even their fingertips. They become intimately familiar with the taste of the spirit energy and the shape of the penis of the man who will become their husband. Ultimately, it causes their body to be remade perfectly for their husband's exclusive use so that they can pleasure him even more rapidly than usual and taste his spirit energy. After specializing every part of themselves for their husband in this manner, they will ravish him using their vagina for the first time. The sex on that occasion results in such great pleasure that both of them will no longer be able to live without it, and this is ingrained in their bodies. This, for sure, is proof of marriage to them. That's how much their husband and sex with him is special to them, but they almost never speak of their true feelings.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
manticore.jpg
Seriously, is anyone getting MGQ vibes over the last few MG Profiles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
PAZ

Re: Manticore

Post by PAZ »

truly, I like her design honestly
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I nearly literally screamed in some kind of positive emotion when I saw this.
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

I don't have any doubt about the use of this tail...
*put his hands on his crotch*
Artworks made by Butter-T
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Fool, you have missed the greatest pleasure then. *Unzip pant*

Mine now, haha
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Theorem »

I'm leaving it to you then :p
*shrug*
I can't put my sex in that TT
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

PAZ wrote:Fool, you have missed the greatest pleasure then. *Unzip pant*

Mine now, haha
Go get her PAZ!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Spoiler: show
Wow she's certainly unique, I like the rather mug look on her face, not to mention that ona hole for a tail she has, sexy, but I'll wait till translation
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

She looks kinda cool. But why does she have wolf ears?
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Creator_Drake wrote:
PAZ wrote:Fool, you have missed the greatest pleasure then. *Unzip pant*

Mine now, haha
Go get her PAZ!
:haha: See you guys one week later

:happyness:
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Ohh, the Manticore. A creature that originally came from Persian mythology.

Well, all I hope is that unlike the original, this one doesn't like to eat human flesh. :stunned: But then again, KC doesn't seem to be into that kind of lore, so that is something to least likely to worry about. :whatever:

Also...
She looks kinda cool. But why does she have wolf ears?
The original Manticore is supposed to have the head of a human, body of a lion, and the tail of a scorpion, but it seems the more modern manticores have been mainly a half lion-half dragon sort of creature. I'm not sure why he made her have pointy, wolf like ears. Heck, a lot of KC's monster girls have pointy ears in general, whether they be wolf ears, cat ears, or elf ears. Maybe Kenkou just has a "thing" for pointy ears. :haha:
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Gamergirl64 wrote:Maybe Kenkou just has a "thing" for pointy ears. :haha:
That seems to be the case in a lot of profiles. I don't even need to provide examples, they're all there
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I find her hot but at the same time she scares me a little. And I'm not sure if I want that tail of her's anywhere near me.

Now to wait for the translation to see if I love her, like her or don't like her. =I
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Lesse, gotta check her components...... The wings of a Succubus, the paws of the Anubis , the feathers of the Harpy, he ears of the Werecat and the tail of a Girtabiltu with Alice's(MGQ) tenta-sucker on it's end. Truly, a majestous Manticore. Although IMHO, she would be better without the tail or at least without the tenta-sucker.

Yet, for some reason, what draws my attention most is her haircut(dunno why). Also, her breasts are just PERFECT! Not too big, not too small. The kind of breasts that would perfectly fit in my hands(Note: My fingers are quite long) and would be most enjoyable to fondle. She's a total 5/5 there.

Also, in terms of monsters, the Manticore that came to my mind when I saw her was the one from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, specialy as its tail was it's main weapon.
Manticore.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Another vixen of devious and aggressive, lustful actions and thoughts,i love her already.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Well V said it best but it make me wonder if MGQ was inspiration for this one....

Oh well we'll find out soon enough...

It make me wonder if the Valkyrie, or Chimera is next though but I don't want to go on a tangent...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up. Please enjoy. I kinda like the profile...she seems tsundere-ish to the extreme...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Good this one is a smart MG.
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Theorem »

I saw that coming XD
A sort of milking-made creature that feast on semen and enslave a man before "marry" him by letting him do his vagina.
When I read every descriptions of MGE, it's like you can't go out with your girlfriend, the pleasure to walk and talk freely with her, sharing tastes and likes...
Nop, that's just an endless sex scene XD

"Who cares about what you like or your feelings ? You won't leave this bedroom for your entire life so keep quiet and live your last years as my husband before eventually dying of excess pleasure, then I'll go find another man ! Mwahahahaha ! When I'll be bored of you and if you are not dead yet, I might even feast on your flesh and devour your soul. This way, I'll be strong enough to catch a stronger prey than you, wimp ! Mwahahaha ! Are you crying ? Oh my... Is your tears tasting better than your semen ? Let's see !!" (sorry, I got in the mood XD)
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Funny how I show her pic to my co-worker and I basically tell him.

"I would let her tail suck on my penis, while we cuddle on a bed with she laying on me." before I heard of translation lol