Lich

Lusty Undead Magic Scientist

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Lich

Post by Pokemonaces »

Lich
Zombie Family -- Undead Type

Habitat: graveyards, ruins
Disposition: calm
Diet: human men's spirit energy

Powerful human sorceresses who changed into undead. There are also those who chose to become lich of their own accord in pursuit of eternal life and limitless knowledge. They possess much greater magic power than they did while amongst the living. They are terrifying high-rank undead that can freely use various spells such as “necromancy” which reanimates corpses into undead servants, and “eromancy” which manipulates lust and heightens pleasure. Most of them have a strong fixation with and thirst for knowledge of sorcery and the pleasure of sex which they awakened to after becoming monsters. Even in death they continue their lewd magical research and experiments to master sorcery and reach the depths of pleasure.

They usually immerse themselves in their research at dwellings away from human settlements, and they rarely reveal themselves in front of people. However, a human man is absolutely necessary to them as they replenish their magic power by taking in spirit energy. A man's body serves as a test subject, and there are spells and sexual experiments which require both a man and a woman to perform. Therefore, if they spot a man, they'll aggressively attack in an attempt to subdue him. To them, even their own body is a material for experimentation, and it is imbued with various lewd spells so that they can maximize the pleasure for themselves and their partner during sex. When they attack a man, they also imbue the man's body with various spells. By having sex when each other's bodies are imbued with spells, they enthrall a man with their sorcery and body. Most of them don't take much interest in others, with the exception of the man they chose as their husband – a monster's one and only partner who shares the greatest pleasure with her. They have an even stronger attachment to him than to sorcery. The man who became their husband will spend his days thinking and pursuing experiments of sex and magic in order to reach the depths of pleasure and sorcery as their eternal partner.

Their body is imbued with various spells by their own hand to become more lascivious, sensitive, and insatiably lustful so that they can obtain more spirit energy and pleasure. Once they have sex with a man with their body in such a state, they will be attacked by so much pleasure that it would normally cause them to lose their mind and become a beast. However, while they do immensely enjoy the deep pleasure, they maintain enough composure to analyze sex, pleasure, and the effects of the spells they used. This is because they put their soul into a vessel called a “phylactery”, and they distance their soul from the pleasure and spirit energy their body receives. Due to this, they can enjoy pleasure and maintain the capacity for calm, objective thought even right in the middle of sex with their husband whereas other monsters' minds would be consumed by pleasure. But if the phylactery is damaged, the soul returns to their body. If they have sex in that state, not only their body, but even their soul as well, will be swallowed by pleasure and spirit energy, and then they'll become unable to think about anything but their beloved husband in front of them.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
lich.jpg
Anyone else have a feeling this little girl would show up eventually?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Re: Lich

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Eventually, just not as soon as I thought she would. Also, I like her cloak and her deadpan expression is really nice...I wonder if she can summon undead like Skeletons and Zombies? :haha:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

She kind of reminds me of Rei Ayanami.
"I like to watch."
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Liches (is that correct?) are known for rising the dead and use them as their personal armies and slaves. I bet this one's translation is going to be interesting. Also, maybe you have to have constant sex with her in order to stop her decaying. :what!?:

Having her as a mother is probably quite cool. She could create your own army undead maids/servants! The necropimp daddy has arrived! :haha:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Hood wrote:Liches (is that correct?) are known for rising the dead and use them as their personal armies and slaves. I bet this one's translation is going to be interesting. Also, maybe you have to have constant sex with her in order to stop her decaying. :what!?:

Having her as a mother is probably quite cool. She could create your own army undead maids/servants! The necropimp daddy has arrived! :haha:
There's that but don't forget an endless supply of friends and protectors! Bullies at school? Mom raises an undead fighter to teach him a lesson. No date for the prom? Mon raises a beautiful undead woman to be the envy of all the girls there!
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Damn! One of my favorite types of undead has just arrived! If Necromancers are cool, then liches are far cooler!

I wonder what kind of background will KK give her.... In most games, liches are either those wizards whose power was so great they were capable of stopping even the call of death or that the high concentrations of magic within their bodies gave them (un)life after they died/were slain.

Will she be a formerly human mage or wizard whose high level of mastery of magic allowed her to become a Lich? Some kind of zombie whom evolved due to absorbing great quantities of spiritual energy? So many possibilities......

I just hope that KK doesn't screw her up in making her into(yet another) crazy rape machine.

Also, big cross on her back gives me the feeling she might be yet another minion of the Fallen God instead of the Demon Lord.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

I'm more curious about the nature of that cross behind her... and what the book is.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Flare wrote:I'm more curious about the nature of that cross behind her... and what the book is.
Looks like it could be the dark version of the Bible. Not sure about the cross though.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

This was my immediate reaction to seeing this
5409133482_cb10d850ae.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

It was only a matter of time...
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Undead magic user.... She looks like she in her teen so I guess she not sabbat :info:

Yet still very cute!!! :XD:

Kmon approves!!! :goodjob:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Reminds me of the curse caster from Etrian Odyssey
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Jinouga87 wrote:
Flare wrote:I'm more curious about the nature of that cross behind her... and what the book is.
Looks like it could be the dark version of the Bible. Not sure about the cross though.
What? No one's gonna say Necronomicon?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Blake81 wrote:
Jinouga87 wrote:
It could be, just hopefully not this Necronomicon
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

The--Flesh--is--Weak wrote:
Blake81 wrote:
Jinouga87 wrote:
It could be, just hopefully not this Necronomicon

Well why not :P I mean if this is a real lich then she or "it" would latch itself onto a zombie girl or a corpse of someone, mostly a charming deceased woman. Maybe man if it wants to.
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Blake81 wrote:
Jinouga87 wrote:
Why does everybody always go for the Necronomicon? There are other dark magic and unholy books out there.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Jinouga87 wrote:Why does everybody always go for the Necronomicon? There are other dark magic and unholy books out there.
This is correct

There's also:
And a bunch of others
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

Also for that matter why do we always use books for magic why not go back to the old times of finding artefacts of untold power or maybe the book contains such items inside to deceive us we won't know until the translation. Also imagine if a dullahan and a lich fused together that dulahan would be in a way immortal. :D
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

The--Flesh--is--Weak wrote:
Jinouga87 wrote:Why does everybody always go for the Necronomicon? There are other dark magic and unholy books out there.
This is correct

There's also:
And a bunch of others
I bet that book is the Kamasutra! :haha:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Wow she looks adorable :blushing: but also very, gloomy looking, I wonder if she can control the dead, would she give her man like an undead harem? :hmm?:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin