Wight

The Elegant Undead Elite

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Wight

Post by Rezeed »

Wight
Habitat: Graveyards, ruins
Disposition: Lustful
Diet: The spirit energy of human men

Undead raised from the corpses of a few superior individuals such as royalty or heroes. They are high-rank undead that control numerous undead. Powerful wights that rule over an especially great number of undead sometimes create demon realms of everlasting night known as “undead kingdoms” and reign as monarchs of the undead. They have decadent, alluring beauty and high intelligence, and they behave appropriately in an elegant manner, overflowing with dignity, as suits them. However, their bodies are full of lust rather than decay, and they look at human men with raw passion in their eyes. They don't randomly attack men that they like, but most men who are tempted by them will have their hearts stolen by their devilish nature. They will desire to win their favor, and try to become theirs on their own. Most of them rarely show themselves in human domains, secluding themselves in a world of everlasting night, leading an elegant and lewd life full of pleasure with their male partner.

They excel not only at handling a man's body and soul, but his “spirit energy” as well. They can even freely manipulate the absorption of spirit energy and the pleasure that accompanies it. During sex they can deliberately sip spirit energy bit by bit through everything from the gentle touch of each and every one of their fingers to close contact with their soft skin. As this takes place, the pleasure experienced by the man isn't just physical. Even his soul will melt sweetly. They'll captivate a man's heart, and they won't let go. Furthermore, they can steal almost all of a person's spirit energy just by touching them. If there's a hostile individual, they can make them faint and collapse, as if kneeling before them, due to the exhaustion and overwhelming pleasure of having all of one's spirit energy taken out by just barely touching them with a fingertip. If it's a human woman, then the spirit energy stolen from her body will be replaced by the wight's insuppressible demonic energy, and she'll turn into a wildly lustful undead, a loyal servant of the wight.

“Zombies,” the quintessential undead, regain more of their looks from when they were among the living the more spirit energy they gain. Eventually, they even surpass their former beauty. Wights, which were beautiful to begin with, are more remarkable, and as they have repeated intercourse with their partner, their body and soul become stained with the spirit energy of their beloved. As they indulge in pleasure, the allure of their beauty does definitely increase even more. In the undead kingdoms, there is a high society where notable undead from around the world periodically gather accompanied by their husbands, the wights being the first among them. Sometimes, evening parties are held by the undead. At these gatherings, the wights ostentatiously display their own beauty to those around them, and they also show off how deeply they love their partner, how many days they spent having sex, and what an indulgent individual they are.

Additionally, it is said that zombies may transform into “wights” by having frequent sex with their husband, sipping spirit energy, and storing up vast demonic energy. These newly born wights receive invitations to the undead kingdoms from out of nowhere, and they're invited to join high society with a very hospitable welcome.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
wight.jpg
From what I gather, I think he really means Wraith. From that, there goes another MG I foresaw years ago. Anyway, the origin is that Wights are that they were the term of sentient beings. especially humans.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Re: Wight

Post by Drazzimyr »

Well, my interest has just been caught.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Hmm, most unusual. Still, the Disposition and Diet parts give me the feeling that she's yet another rapey-rapey sperm-sucking type. Hope that I'm wrong.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

The term Wight may not be totally inaccurate. If she's an undead (which it appears to me that she is)...

Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

On that note, that's one of the reasons I believe Kenkou Cross actually means Wraith.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Blake81 wrote:Hmm, most unusual. Still, the Disposition and Diet parts give me the feeling that she's yet another rapey-rapey sperm-sucking type. Hope that I'm wrong.
You're not alone there. I do love the way her claws look.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

DroolRainbows.png
please excuse me while my mind reboots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

withholding opinion until translated, but I like the look
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

(Personal thread's post counter: 3̶ -> 2)
On that note, that's one of the reasons I believe Kenkou Cross actually means Wraith.
If that's the case... then he already failed epically even before knowing the content, modus operandi and personality of its creation.
Since Wraith and Wight are two different otherworldly critters.

Wight, other than an old fashioned and archaic term to refer to sentinent beings (aka humans), is a term used to refer to revenant like creatures that keep living by draining life out of their victims.
Wraiths on the other hand are often considered as apparitions, whose presence are considered as a bad omen. (My apologies for going no further but my hand is still in no condition of typing lenghty posts yet... I'll try expanding it on the proper subforum once my hand is fully healead).

Now putting the folkloric issue aside...

Truth to be told... I'm quite perplexed on this one... (Hence why I expanded my posting credit slightly on this case).

Lookswise she's quite the ghastly type (yeah... other than a Pokémon name is an actual word) which fits her character nicely... Also her looks give me quite the Coco (a recurrent enemy from FF6) vibe, which is a nice touch I guess.

Disposition, family/type and diet wise I can tell two things coming from her.

A) She's not only shares feeding habits with Wights, but she's also based after one (much to Rezeed's chagrin).
B) She's most likely end up being a bimbo or a rapist.

And then is the text seen on Kenkou's page...
According to online translation... She's meant to be an uber zombie, a noble one at that...
Also mention some nonsensical gibberish about either that Vampires and Wights get along well (which makes no sense, while Vampires often interact (and even command) other revenants...specially ghouls in most settings, MGE vampires wouldn't be able to befriend their own bellybuttons), they have an intellect similar to those of vampires or that Wights are "cumpires" (which would ruin Ghoul's purpose and uniqueness completely if that were to be the case).

Verdict: I don't even know... With a proper translation of the text seen on his site at the very least I could have a slight and valid starting point to make an opinion.
I guess I'll have to wait this one out... Her art is kinda hot (faptastically so) and it would be kind of cool if she were to become a "cumpire".

.P.S.: Ouch...I guess I forced my hand a bit too much...x_x
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

HELLLO NURSE!
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Funny you mention that Kaijin, she did remind me of a Vampire at first glance.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Kenkou Cross roars back to life...
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

Hilariously ironic considering he comes back to life with a burst of Undead Type MGs.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

ok first of all... Humina, Humina, Humina, Humina, Humina :love:

Secondly, If what Kajin said is true that shes supposed to be a noble, then thats two times the love I have for her, thirdly, I wonder if she's going to pertain to a certain fetish? there are Lolies, big breasted ones, Dominatrix, the warrior, and even servant type. I wonder what kind of fetish she would focus on if she does?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

hothead1021 wrote:ok first of all... Humina, Humina, Humina, Humina, Humina :love:

Secondly, If what Kajin said is true that shes supposed to be a noble, then thats two times the love I have for her, thirdly, I wonder if she's going to pertain to a certain fetish? there are Lolies, big breasted ones, Dominatrix, the warrior, and even servant type. I wonder what kind of fetish she would focus on if she does?
How does HOT LEGS sound?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Creator_Drake wrote:
hothead1021 wrote:ok first of all... Humina, Humina, Humina, Humina, Humina :love:

How does HOT LEGS sound?
If thats true that she focuses on her legs then

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Creator_Drake wrote:

How does HOT LEGS sound?
Kurusu Kimihito approves! :goodjob: (and he's not the only one, dem legs... :blushing: )
Being quite the zombie fan i'm curious as to how the translation will turn out.
Though i also would be dissappointed with another rapetrain/cumvacuum type of personality. *shoots angry glare at manticore*
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

[BRindustries] wrote:
Creator_Drake wrote:

How does HOT LEGS sound?
Kurusu Kimihito approves! :goodjob: (and he's not the only one, dem legs... :blushing: )
Being quite the zombie fan i'm curious as to how the translation will turn out.
Though i also would be dissappointed with another rapetrain/cumvacuum type of personality. *shoots angry glare at manticore*
legman.png
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

She's one of the best things to ever happen to me.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

A new one eh? then I'll wait for the translation. P.S. Nice Legs.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.