Jinko

The Fierce Tiger

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Jinko

Post by Kaijin »

We (or at the very least I) can't see the image.
Can't you fix that? I'm not that much of a Jinko fan, but I love Butter T's works... So don't leave me hanging...^^U
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:We (or at the very least I) can't see the image.
Can't you fix that? I'm not that much of a Jinko fan, but I love Butter T's works... So don't leave me hanging...^^U
Fixed! There ya go!

The only reason I'm not posting it in the galleries yet is because I was waiting for Butter-T himself to show it in his art thread first.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Now I see it...
Stunning, simply stunning... This girl may have a personality as interesting as a potato and a bland profile able enough to start a yawnfest on its own... But darn... gotta love that toned body of hers.

.P.S.:
If only I could read that text....
According to that other site it would translate like this: "I may not be cute like a cat, but you'll let me hug and show you my affection anyway, right?"
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:According to that other site it would translate like this: "I may not be cute like a cat, but you'll let me hug and show you my affection anyway, right?"
:nosebleed: :nosebleed: Killer Nosebleed! :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

At the risk of upsetting someone I don't really like her. She's lacking something.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

My favorite monster, I would enjoy so much cuddling to those abs.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
The Isolationist
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Hanged Man
Favorite Monster Type: Several

Post by The Isolationist »

Suppressing the natural urges that one such as the Jinko has is not good for her health.
Eeeking just a bit out through the year would make her mating season go by rather smoothly.
Still aggressive but wishes to grow her knowledge of the male that she mates with.
To know everything about him, his body, and mind.
I can hear the weight in your feet, but your voice carries no weight here...yet you had cared once. Before the fighting, before the change, before you lost your humanity.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

I love her, she has a muscular sexy body, like a warrior should and she doesn't have bullshit requirements like "You must be a warrior too" like Lizardman and Salamander. She is tall, and she doesn't even need weapon to kick asses, she do all it with her body as she is a trained martial artist, this is hot as fuck.
The Isolationist wrote:Suppressing the natural urges that one such as the Jinko has is not good for her health.
Eeeking just a bit out through the year would make her mating season go by rather smoothly.
Still aggressive but wishes to grow her knowledge of the male that she mates with.
To know everything about him, his body, and mind.
Jinko does not supress her urges when he is with her man, even outside mating season she immeidately goes in heat as long as his man is in heat.

She does supress her urges before she gets a man, but I got the impression is a subconscious supressing rather than an active effort.

Though, Kenko Cross said in a tweet that if a man propose sex to an unmarried Jinko outside mating season, depending on the Jinko, she will enter an artificial mating season and rape the man, it had something to do with the man himself being really turned on as far as I remember. Which seem to imply she is repressing her desire in the borderline of her capacity and mating season is simply the point where she can't supress it further, though it may also be the application of KC's rule that in general any man that confess to a monster will be accepted as long as she is unmarried and without prospect of husband, as we don't know if ANY exclusive mating season monster girl would go in heat if a man offered sex or it is just the Jinko.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.