Jinko

The Fierce Tiger

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Jinko

Post by DogKama »

Jinko
Tiger Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: mountainous regions, forests, wastelands
Disposition: serious, calm
Diet: carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

A proud race of beastmen with the characteristics of the tiger. They are fighters with dauntless courage who are strong of body and pure of mind. They are self-disciplined and always seek to improve themselves, so they are not seen as wild and sexually uninhibited like other monsters. Normally they don't attack human men.

However, during mating season, it's another story. When in heat, their monster blood awakens, and their bodies flush. The lust is so powerful that even with their willpower they can't control it, and they aggressively seek men with the intent to indulge in pleasure. There's a much longer period between mating cycles compared to other beastmen. However, it is said that once they do go into heat, it's extreme to the point that sometimes they must have sex more than 100 times to satisfy themselves, perhaps as a reaction to suppressing their “female” side the whole time until then.

Even if they repress their female urges and aren't even aware of it, once they spend a night with a male during mating season and have sex repeatedly, their bodies are stained with pleasure and spirit energy, thoroughly learning the taste of a “male”, and their minds acknowledge themselves as “female” whether they like it or not. No matter how strong and pure a mind they possess, they are still monsters, and once they get a taste of a female's pleasure, they're never able to forget it. Their tempered body and pride as a tiger, everything they had built up until then becomes stained with ecstasy, and they devote their whole existence to just one male. Once their body belongs to one beloved male, having semen poured inside and being impregnated brings them the greatest happiness as a female. That is what they end up thirsting and longing for. Even when such a strong desire takes root, they maintain self-control through sheer willpower and at a glance appear to be just as pure as ever, except during mating season. But they change so that in their hearts they very eagerly anticipate the arrival of the next mating season when they can just be a simple female.

As if to grant such a wish, after having carnal knowledge of a male, they enter a state where it is easy to go into heat. Once they awaken as a “female”, they can instinctively sense when a “male” is checking out their body through changes in “male” breathing, and body temperature, etc. If a “male” takes a sexual interest in them, gets aroused, and gets an erection, then their female body can easily go into heat if that's what a “male” wants.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
jinko.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
PAZ

Re: Jinko

Post by PAZ »

She is looking great, the text is literally translate as "Tiger folk"

Now I will wait for the translated profile.
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Post by BaroqueSieben »

I can hardly wait for the translation on this one; subtly muscular, wonderful fur, she's even got cheek-stripes. The moment I saw her this goofy grin spread across my face -- the one that comes up when I have stumbled upon something wonderful, and radiates happy.

My luck, of course, watch her personality be less desirable, but eh -- a guy can have hope.
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Meow.

But yeah, she looks awesome. Certainly carries the "power" of a tiger.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Well, she sure looks nice but I'm not getting my hopes too high when it comes to the profile itself. Maybe I'll be surprised but probably not.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

(Personal thread's post counter: 3̶ -> 2)

Look, Kenkou gave me yet another cousin to play with ^^

I'm kind of surprised to see a tiger girl and at the same time disappointed to see that it's not based on Byakko/ Bai Hu...
...But considering that most Asian countries replace the werewolf with the weretiger as "the trademark shapeshifter/ transforming" beast and that Kenkou hails from the land of the rising sun, it was only a matter of time to see a weretigress...

Lookswise she's is hot (gotta love that toned body of hers), but that doesn't surprise me feline kenkougirls are always hot <3
Also if I had to guess and judging from her body build she's gonna be a martial artist of some sorts (logical thing to think since the Chinese martial art known as Hung Ga is based after the movements of the tiger and the crane) and also she's most likely to have high influence (tigers are regarded as the kings of beasts in Eastern Asia) and a rivalry of some sorts with Ryuu (Since Chinese art depicts tigers as earth equivalents and rivals to Chinese Dragons).

But of course the last part are just mere speculations based on my somehow limited folkloric knowledge.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

someone answer that phone

Because I fuckin called it.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

:what!?: WHwhwhwhwhwhAAAAAATT?!?!?!?!?!

Holy shit

HOLY SHIT.

HOLY SHIT!

I"M IN FUCKING LOVE!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

:what!?: Oh my Gawd!!! I never thought I would ever say this but...stand aside succubi, here come the weretiger girl!!! (Man, I'm in love, that toned and sexy body, In fact, elves and catgirls were like the first monstergirls)As a fan of shape-shifters, have seen my favorite one turned into a monstergirl is a great turn on! And if Kenkou remain loyal to the myth, these girls will be a force to be reckoned with, since weretigers are known for hunting demons and beings alike. Did you see those mothafucking claws?

Wonder if she is some sort of rival for the Dragon Kind since in myths, the only other creature who could compete with the dragon was the tiger. If this remain true in her profile, we could have a slightly idea of the power of these chicks.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Another beastman type? About time!
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

HOLY TIGER STRIPES! :perv: :love: :nosebleed:

It's been a very very long time since a KK profile has made me feel like this! I have a serious love for tiger girls(Due to having played BoF2) and it's been a long time since I saw such a perfect specimen!

Now, I just hope that such image isn't botched with a crappy profile. Although I don't really mind her being aggressive towards sex(After all, ``Fucks like a Tiger´´, eh?), but at least I hope she isn't a crazy sperm-sucking rape-train.

Btw, does anyone has any info about her mythologic origins?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Well well well, look what we have here. Definitely digging her muscles here.
Last edited by Drazzimyr on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.

Post by Scrapmaster »

Yeeeessh

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

thats amazing,
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

:love:
I like her abs. She seems to have an overall toned build on her human parts as well.

Based on that shoulderguard she seems to be from Chinese mythology.
"I like to watch."
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I just had the weird thought of her training Rocky Balboa style, with Eye of the Tiger playing in the background.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Glad to see a catgirl. This one could be interesting.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

About time we got a tiger-girl in here!!

Holding off till translation but I think quoting Macho Man Randy Savage will work here...OOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Wow, she's new to the frey of the other Monster girls KC made. But man she looks awesome. And beautiful too. Can't wait to see what her translation reads. She's probably based of Chinese mythology
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Urge to sing the thunder cats theme song is rising...

But like Poke just pointed out Still she beautiful and based on Chinese folklore.

Can't wait to see the translation for this one also. :wow:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up on the first post. It's quite a nice read, though I'm a bit disappointed by what happens after they have sex for the first time.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE