Devil

The Loving Housewife...

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Devil

Post by Jinouga87 »

Devil
Imp Family -- Devil Type

Habitat: demon realm
Disposition: mean, lustful
Diet: the spirit energy of human men

Mid-rank demons that give off a wicked aura. They have a childish appearance, and they have blue skin and eyes with parts that were originally white dyed black. They are a race that was born bearing clear malice towards humans during the age of the former demon lords when most monsters were born to kill humans because of instinct and hunger. They once fed on human fear, screams, and expressions twisted in agony, but now that they have become succubi (*inma) in the present, they have come to prefer human expressions slackened in pleasure and ecstasy and cries of delight. They love depravity and chaos and detest purity and order. They're the vanguard of the “radical faction” that is plotting to convert all women into monsters and shroud all of the world in a demon realm filled with pleasure.

According to their radical ideology, they enjoy having sex with humans and corrupting them into lewd monsters. When they spot a human that strikes them, they'll attack regardless whether it's a man or a woman. If they assault a chaste and noble man, they'll make him drown in devilish pleasure using their own body and transform him into an incubus. Like an animal in heat overflowing with lust and appropriate for a devil's partner, they will desire to have sex with them more than anything.
If they assault a pure woman who has never known a man, they'll engrave pleasure and desire into her body and soul and change her into a lustful succubus (*inma) that loves impassioned days with her husband and enjoys sex the same as themselves. They love seeing the guy they like drown in lust more than anything, and for that sake, they'll use every part of their tiny body to try and satisfy a man with thorough pleasure. Even though they have a sadistic aura, during sex they give highest priority to the man's pleasure. Sometimes, they don't just rape men, but conversely, they fan the flames of a man's desire and let him rape them like a beast or criminal.

A tactic once commonly used by devils was to destroy people by giving them power and wealth beyond what they could handle, but many still use the same kind of method even as of the present.
They don't just have sex with men, but they make men's desires swell beyond what they can handle and drown them in it with excessive love and pleasure by making them home-cooked meals every day, waiting on them hand and foot, and briskly taking care of anything they could possibly need.
What they love more than anything else is the expression of their husband after being drowned in love and happiness in this manner, which from an objective point of view does indeed appear slackened and slovenly. Conversely, they don't like it if their husband makes a difficult, or sad expression, so if he makes a face like that, they'll extend a hand or tongue to his penis right away, and it will be overwritten with an expression that they love.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen.

Japanese Profile:
devil.jpg
OH MY GOD! Finally a new loli MG!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PAZ

Re: Devil

Post by PAZ »

take me away please
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

OH MY GOD! Finally a new loli MG!
You're welcome buddy...^^U

Well... Based on looks alone, she gives me a strong Shinrabanshou vibe (replace those headwings with horns and she looks like an Astaroth's lovechild).
But oh well... that's fine by me (blue is my favorite color and you can't go bluer than her... Not to mention that it makes her stand out among the rest of the devilhood), also her loliness (or pettankoness since she looks way too developed to be regarded as a child to me) doesn't annoy me either since some of my personal favorites are either loli or flatchested.

What intrigues me the most is how will she turn out. Will Kenkou give her a more biblical approach? That would definitely give her an edge over the rest of demons. I wonder if instead of using her charm to seduce her targets into submision she will use her wits and silver tongue to do so. It would be unique and original to see if she could get her targets into offering themselves by outiwitting them into submision (or love even) like the trickster/pact maker/ wish granter she will (hopefully) be.

I can't say that I love her nor I hate her... But my interest is genuinely piqued (and that's a good sign).

.P.S.: Am I the only one who has noticed that her tail is not heart tipped by any chance?
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I can see Astraroth in her as well as Etna in the outfit.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Damn it! Where did I put that Grimoire!? I finaly found a buyer for my soul!
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

My interest has been piqued, that's for sure.

I can understand how she's simply named 'Devil,' I've seen a lot of stories and games where there's a distinction between devils and demons (Magic: The Gathering and Pathfinder for example).
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

I'm not sure what to make of this creature, kinda mixed in thoughts (Nothing good or bad, just an indifferent vibe)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Oh my, she's a devil alright >w>

She's quiet a cutie, wonder what her translation will yield?
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Loli's.....bah
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Well...at least she's plump...and like Kaijin states, she doesn't have a heart shaped tail end. Maybe she is a pre-succubus Demon Lord, succubus.
I'm still waiting for a Cattleya like MG
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

Reminds me some of the Devil from Devil's World.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

:love: :love: :love:
How could I say anything more ?

Take me away!
:serenade:
Artworks made by Butter-T
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Okay my mind is officially blown.... :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Okay I'm noticing a few thing about this one....

Same sclera as Deruella. (Make me think they are her children but that would only be assumption ...)

she has blue skin and wing instead of horns

She a Loli and looks very cute but something tells me she has a silver tongue for manipulation and unlike the Imp and Arch imp may take things up a notch with contracting ((Instead of taking their soul for all eternity she could be the type to make them love them for all eternity... but that wouldn't be much of a change)) Plus her clothing would make for distraction for said deal making (Bat wing bikini set and Boots.... )

Well we'll see what type of Monstergirl she truly is when it's translated...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Vendettadabeast wrote:Loli's.....bah
Remember that we're talking about the Devil, the Devil can adopt an infinity of forms.

.P.S.:
Same sclera as Deruella. (Make me think they are her children but that would only be assumption ...)
I recall reading something about them in that other site that might tie Devils with both the Lescatie incident and Deruella herself, so you might have a decent sign there...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Ok! Devil translation is up in the first post. I am thinking there will be quite a few people disappointed by her profile...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Well, my thoughts on the matter is that she's like a succubus with huge excess of lust in comparison. But still very dark and twisted yet fine-tuned for the husband's benefit.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Jinouga87 wrote:They're the vanguard of the “radical faction” that is plotting to convert all women into monsters and shroud all of the world in a demon realm filled with pleasure.
Now we know who always accompanies Druella in her adventures.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

*seees profile*

Dammit now i'm conflicted,between love and dislike,love their attitude dislike their appearance.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

"They don't just have sex with men, but they make men's desires swell beyond what they can handle and drown them in it with excessive love and pleasure by making them home-cooked meals every day, waiting on them hand and foot, and briskly taking care of anything they could possibly need.
What they love more than anything else is the expression of their husband after being drowned in love and happiness in this manner"

This win me over.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I still love her.