Devil

The Loving Housewife...

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Re: Devil

Post by Chaos »

I've got some mixed feelings here. She is damned sexy and cute all at once....but thoughts, personality and methodology on how to go about relationship...kinda baffles me.

On one end there are ones that like to see their men in states of ecstasy, 'corrupting' them in a new way, making men rapacious around them. I get that, since they were Devils and Devils are a race that loves corruption in its purest form.
But the second part...where she 'drowns them in excessive love', and dotes on him pretty much like an adoring wife? I'm kinda....well..I sorta get it.
Basing off my knowledge of differentiating between Devils and Demons from stuff like D&D/Pathfinder.

Demons (Like succubi), prefer more blatant corruption or destruction.
'Demons teem, eternally divided among themselves simply by their insatiable lust for ruin. Demons have no regard for the responsibilities of authority.'

Devils on the other hand, prefer to be more insidious about how they go about corrupting someone.
'Devils work to gain influence in the cosmos, especially among mortals in the world. They eagerly respond to any summons and readily form cleverly worded pacts. Its greatest assets are its shrewdly calculating mind and eternal patience.'

I can sorta see the whole 'Corrupting through he husband being drowned in love and happiness', as a very insidious thing to do...but still leaves me just...kinda confused.....

:silence:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Diabolical Dilemma...

Post by Kaijin »

Spoiler: show
(Protip: If my opinion by any chance breaks Rule #1 (and I reckon it will, since according the place's second in command any comment that isn't overly optimistic and honeyed pretty much does it) feel free to hit the report button instead of repeating the events seen in the last few days since there is absolutely NO NEED to break several rules just to pinpoint someone breaking one, thanks for your understanding and civism).
And yes, I'm aware that I'm not the one to do this (and that I'm blatantly breaking a rule by doing this), but the person meant to do this chore failed to do it last time...
Man... I should see it coming... She has no heart tipped tail as an hint of both low power and rank...^^U
Don't get me wrong I love imp family members (Imp, Arch Imp and Pixie...yep, they're imps), but referring a creature that is mean as the epithome of all that is all evil and impure in several depictions all around the western world as "Imp" and "Mid Rank Demon" feels inaccurate and wrong (to me at the very least).

Well...looks wise she's still cute and hot and the same time (maybe to the point of even beating Arch Imp) and delightfully blue...so no complaints (the opposite rather) <3.
I guess that is kind of nice to finally connect the Lescatie events to the main MGE arc/series (since it's pretty safe to assume that they took part on it and that they side with Deruella's faction seen their point of view and goals), but then again I've never been too fond of the Lescatie events (the polar opposite actually) so it's kind of meh to me.

I was expecting them to act more accordingly to their biblical counterparts, using their wits and silver tongue to win their targets affection and make them theirs for all eternity... But pretty they pretty much do it... sort of...
Kenkou wrote:A tactic once commonly used by devils was to destroy people by giving them power and wealth beyond what they could handle, but many still use the same kind of method even as of the present.
They don't just have sex with men, but they make men's desires swell beyond what they can handle and drown them in it with excessive love and pleasure by making them home-cooked meals every day, waiting on them hand and foot, and briskly taking care of anything they could possibly need.
Which leads to controversial point... specially after reading this.
Kenkou wrote:What they love more than anything else is the expression of their husband after being drowned in love and happiness in this manner, which from an objective point of view does indeed appear slackened and slovenly. Conversely, they don't like it if their husband makes a difficult, or sad expression, so if he makes a face like that, they'll extend a hand or tongue to his penis right away, and it will be overwritten with an expression that they love.
They loathe purity above anything else, yet the love and devotion they show and shower their husbands constantly with... Seems pretty much the epithome of purity (such devotion seem purer than an angel's and more in line with Zipangu's life style than the Demon Realm's... specially after reading the last paragraph).

I don't know if that should be regarded as a loophole (since it comes from a monster who loathes purity yet they show the one of the purest loves in the whole encyclopaedia) or it should be considered a part of her "masterplan" (with this I'm not implying that her feelings aren't genuine mind you).
If it's the first case it would pretty much be a blunder that would ruin the character (for me), if it's the second case however... it would pretty much be one of the biggest strokes of genius seen by Kenkou...For the sake of completing their goal they would go as far to even accepting and becoming the thing they hate the most (the end justify the means... it's delightfully clever, Machiavellian at its finest)... if that were to be the case they would fare incredibly well in my preferences (Top 10 easily).

I wonder... Should I love your or not, my adorable diabolical headache?
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Vendettadabeast wrote:Loli's.....bah
Agreed. But to each their own.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

So they force a man to become her love toy and then make sure he's always idle by waiting on him hand and foot? Huh, I always imagined the Incubus men became too restless to sit around and be waited on. Makes me wonder where her "maid skills" came from too, if they were born from malice. Perhaps she's not so good at cooking, but keeps trying anyway. Maybe they just serve him as a type of game, since she always wins anyway. :roll:
The Isolationist
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Hanged Man
Favorite Monster Type: Several

Post by The Isolationist »

Have you ever seen the devil dance in the pale moonlight?
I have seen them act in an almost animistic look in their eyes when they catch the scent of a man.
Craving pleasure into woman.
Drowning men in their lust.
Swelling desires.
Fanning the flames of a lewd nature. Truly they are Devils..
I can hear the weight in your feet, but your voice carries no weight here...yet you had cared once. Before the fighting, before the change, before you lost your humanity.