Kikimora

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Kikimora

Post by DogKama »

Kikimora
Wolf Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: human settlements
Disposition: devoted, diligent, gentle
Diet: omnivorous, human men's spirit energy

A type of beastmen that serve human men and receive spirit energy as a reward. They mainly appear in the homes of working men, wait on them hand and foot, and assist them. Having a devoted and gentle disposition, it's their pleasure to treat the man they have their heart set on as their master and serve him. They are highly capable and can perfectly complete any kind of housework including cooking, laundry, and even cleaning. Being sensitive to the subtleties of human emotion, just from appearances they can tell their master's food preferences and personal tastes even if he doesn't tell them directly, and they can even read his mood and physical condition that day and perform optimal and conscientious service in accordance with that. They can even grasp how much lust is pent up, and if their master wants, they'll use their own body to perform obscene services and satisfy him at any given time. A man who becomes their master can live comfortably with peace of mind. Due to their support, he'll be able to exhibit his own abilities to the furthest extent.

They basically don't personally assault or tempt men. They also don't seek sexual gratification if their master doesn't want it, and they give off a pure and beautiful aura while working for the sake of their master. However, even if a man goes a while without laying a finger on them after becoming their master, we can say for certain that after living together eventually he'll definitely be driven by bestial lust into wanting to defile the beauty with his own hands. It's unclear whether the desire stems from the masters themselves, or it's something that they cause, but most will be unable to bear it and will put their hands on these beautiful servants and have sex with them. Even though they don't normally reveal their monstrous nature, they are full-fledged monsters. Their monstrous body is designed to service and satisfy their master, and once he gets a taste, he'll be hooked. Their master will start putting his hands all over them even while they're working. But even after their master becomes an animal, they never put up any resistance. If ordered to service him, they'll make their tongue crawl along his penis with an ecstatic expression. If suddenly pushed down, they'll gladly offer their body and receive it. To them, it is unsurpassable bliss to offer their body to their beloved master and have him use it. They seek out men who are worth serving for life. They especially prefer diligent workers, but perhaps because of their innate officious nature, many of them can't let the guys who lead a lazy and unhygienic life go. Even in that case, their devotion is unwavering. In order to correct a man's lifestyle, they'll briskly take care of his every need. However, in what may be a vestige from the age of the former demon lords when they had a habit of viewing the lazy as prey and devouring them alive, they will show the face of their monstrous nature more strongly than usual. They'll take care of a man's towering erection when waking him up early in the morning, after delicious, healthy, and nourishing meals, and at night in the bedroom when going to bed early together. An orderly life will be frequently interspersed with lewd service and nightly sex. While living in that manner, they'll raise the man into an imposing incubus worthy of being their master.

Furthermore, they once had wings and legs like a harpy, but it's said that they changed into human arms and legs so that they could provide more thorough and diligent service. Their feathered wrists and scale-covered feet are a vestige of that.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen.

Japanese Profile:
kikimora.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Kikimora

Post by Rezeed »

Something tells me there are going to be a lot of endearing traits to her. Also I think, you Dogkama, will end up having her as your Favorite.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Oh my...she's one heck of a beauteous maid. And I'm not sure if I should call her a bird of wolf, considering she has dog like features, but feathery fur. How unique
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Hmmm... Interesting... A Slavic/Russian folklore based monstergirl. He nailed some European folklore monstergilrs like the Selkie and the Merrow (who were almost pixel perfect to their respective myths) but others like the Wyrm look nothing like their original myths... Time will tell how accurate this one is.

However something tells me that we might have a non-Zipanguese equivalent of the Nureonago here (according to the myth and all...).

.P.S.:
And I'm not sure if I should call her a bird of wolf
The myths depict her as a "house spirit", so I'll stick to it for the time being (until the translation is released or Tsar,usar or another Slavic user decides to shed more light on her).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

That was fast. KC must be working hard on these.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Well now, color me impressed; it seems like KK has started to look at some unusual places of the world for mythologic inspiration.

Based on what I know, the Kikimora(Also known as Domovikha, Shishimora or just Mora) is like a Slavic version of the japanese Zashiki-Warashi, which is also a household spirit, with the sole exception that her myth explicitly describes her as female. Just like the Zashiki-Warashi, she can be either good or evil, depending on how's the house kept. It's said she lives on the house's basement or attic, or behind the stove. It's said that they originate from the household's (unbaptized) dead children, or aborted fetuses. And it's also said that if she's created by the aborts of a woman, she'll come to carry her to hell once she dies.

When she's good, she takes care of the chickens and the housework, and is said to weave threads with the nightmares of the householders. If she's evil, she'll tickle the children at night to wake them up and annoy the parents. There are also some real nasty tales of Kikimoras who went as far as sucking the blood of the children in revenge against the householders. It's also said that she'll show up when a member of the household dies, and cry for him/her along with the rest of the mourners. She's also said to be the ``Wife of Domovik´´, but I dunno who's that mythologic character.

She's said to look like a sort of humanoid, hunchbacked bird woman in a dirty dress.
121_Kikimora[3].jpg

I already have my predictions about what will her profile be like.

She'll probably dwell in a man's house and help him with his daily chores, or something along those lines. If the man is kind to her, she'll return such kindness, but if he's mean to her, she'll cause him all sorts of troubles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

I turn my back for one second and there's a new MG alread,damn KC works fast
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Superb explanation there, Blake.

By the way Domovik (or Domovoi) can be seen as the male equivalent of the Kikimora, is a male house spirit that is not neither good nor bad but its actions. It's usually friendly and will help around the house doing chores of any kind, but if it's annoyed it will do mischievous acts instead. However all is not fun and giggles around a Domovoi, if someone manages to truly infuriate one that person will meet a nasty end since he/she will probably die suffocated by the Domovoi during his/her sleep (by having the Domovoi sitting on his/her face).

.P.S.: Fun fact-> There are two kind of Kikimoras: the forest one (that is the one depicted by Blake and the one married to Domovoi) and the swamp one (who is married to Leshy, who is a kind of woodland spirit...something like a male equivalent to driads and kind of similar to Basajaun from Basque Country), but as far as I can recall both act in the same fashion though.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

I don't think I'll need to share the basic details, but I think it will be easy to figure out what she's all about.

Nature: Devoted, Loyal, Gentle
Diet: Meat, Spiritual Energy

You'll see what I mean by easy to figure out.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Kinda looks like feathers, but also fur.
usar
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Wolf, Cat, Reptile Types

Post by usar »

Haha I waited for something like that xD monster from Slavic folklore by KK, awesome ^^
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Rezeed wrote:I don't think I'll need to share the basic details, but I think it will be easy to figure out what she's all about.

So according to its nature, both Blake and I's guesses on this one were definitely on the right direction (and fairly accurate to the myth itself...well... half of it).

By the way, any news on the species/type? The myth regards her as "spirit" (I've also seen the word "fairy" associated with them though), but I'm curious to see if Kenkou will stick to that or if he will try to make her fit into the devil beast category.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Kaijin wrote:
Rezeed wrote:I don't think I'll need to share the basic details, but I think it will be easy to figure out what she's all about.

So according to its nature, both Blake and I's guesses on this one were definitely on the right direction (and fairly accurate to the myth itself...well... half of it).

By the way, any news on the species/type? The myth regards her as "spirit" (I've also seen the word "fairy" associated with them though), but I'm curious to see if Kenkou will stick to that or if he will try to make her fit into the devil beast category.
The profile said she is a beast type.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Beast huh... I wasn't expecting that... even after taking her looks into consideration (I guess that my penchant for mythologies misled me this time...tsk).
Oh well... I'm still kind of curious to see how much accurate she will be to her myth.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:Beast huh... I wasn't expecting that... even after taking her looks into consideration (I guess that my penchant for mythologies misled me this time...tsk).
Oh well... I'm still kind of curious to see how much accurate she will be to her myth.
Considering her lore it might be difficult to assign her an accuarate type or family, as the accounts on the Kikimora differ a lot in her appearance and/or behavior.

According to the info I got, she isn't only depicted as a sort of bird woman; there are some tales about them looking like a normal-looking woman, with her hair down and a thick layer of fur covering her body ''As if she wore a bear's skin''. And since they are originated from the souls of dead children, some lores(Particulary the Ukranian one, acording to a classmate of mine that's from there) depict her more as a ghost or apparition closer to a sort of Banshee, as when she mourns the death of a member of the household, her cries are so loud that they can drive the listeners deaf or even mad. And evil Kikimoras are often threated as demons (or poltergeists to be more specific), and the householders might even require the help of an exorcist to dispose of her.

So, to sum up, the profile could had depicted her either a bird, beast, ghost or demon, and it would still be accuarate, as the myths differ so much that it would be impossible to accuaratedly assign her a specific type or family. This is one of those cases in which the myth itself is unclear......
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Gojushin-sama

Post by Kaijin »

The translation is up and running...

The first is saying that one and every possible logical typing for this girl has been literally thrown out of the window... She belongs to the wolf family (Can one of the Slavic users be kind enough to tell me if Kikimoras are depicted as werewolves in any Slavic country? Because I can't seem to recall that).

Kikimora turned out to be quite the sweetheart, fully devoting herself to her man to the point of turning herself in the ultimate housewife/maid (she can even tell what is your favorite food with just a single glance) for the sake of making her master stand out/success (and eventually becoming into praiseworthy incubus).
Also is worth mentioning that they never seek intercourse directly nor attempt to jump at their targets, they even respect their masters' choices if they're not in the mood of having sex... But of course, no man could be able to resist such a loving and devoted sweetheart and eventually will give in to their primal lusts.

While they prefer hardworking and dilligent men, they will also tend to lazy ones... while trying their best to straighthen up via sex, sex and more sex until their masters turn into incubi worthy of being called "master".

I kind of like her...She's sweet, caring and well intentioned... Not to mention that I'm quite fond of her eyes, they look so warm. (She also reminds me to Caster/Extra in many ways...which is good).
Myth wise she's pretty accurate too.

.P.S.: However I don't know how will Feathers react to this one, since the profile says that they had bird wings and taloned feet but gave up to them in order to serve men better (which explains the feather tufts in arms and back, not to mention the "bird boots").
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

..... Okay, now I'm shocked. :stunned:

Using my meager Japanese knowledge, I thought I had read Wolf family in her profile, but since I'm not very good with katakana I assumed that I was merely misreading....

Still, that detail aside, it seems like KK depicted her as a pretty much perfect representation of her original myth. Not to mention that she's one of the nicest MGs he's done in some time. So, I gotta admit that KK did a mighty fine job here.
usar
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Wolf, Cat, Reptile Types

Re: Gojushin-sama

Post by usar »

Kaijin wrote: (Can one of the Slavic users be kind enough to tell me if Kikimoras are depicted as werewolves in any Slavic country? Because I can't seem to recall that).
No, she is not. I was very surprised when I read the translated profile. She is usually described as small old woman, maybe with some hen characteristic. (and she hates men xD she don't look after house but causes mischief xD) So in my opinion she could be some kind of harpy (who can't fly) or succubi (she causes nightmares and many problems with sleep)
But well, her profile is one of the best from all encyclopedia (taking into account my tastes). And my favourites are wolf and cat family, so I can't complain xD her tail is godly ^^
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

What a strange creature...
Is she trying to steal my maid duty ? è_é
Artworks made by Butter-T
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

I find her to be very pretty, I will reserve judgment until she is translated
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.