Kikimora

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Kikimora

Post by Feathers »

I didn't want to go that much into it. ^^; But yeah that is all true I remember reading about it as well.

I just now noticed she umm..cut off her talons and made them look like heels? Now I wonder if a Pre-Kikmora could exist. Oh oh..maybe I'll make a profile. Never thought I'd make an MGE fan profile again..maybe. A harpy is involved so it's tempting!
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Rezeed wrote:
Gamergirl64 wrote: I'd have to say, I've never seen such a gentle mamono, since the unicorn (Even the Holstaurus has more of a violent side than the kikimora).
You guys ARE aware, she's only violent when she sees the color red. The only other time she can be a violent is only with her husband and only if she is denied marritals. Otherwise, she's just as sweet as the Kikimora, but doesn't have doesn't hold the standards the Kikimora has.
I know, Rez. I compared the kikimora to the unicorn, because neither of them get like that (unless if the unicorn becomes a bicorn). I know the holstaurus can be sweet, but I know that she has that violent side that only comes out when she sees the color red, or if her husband doesn't doesn't mate with her for a long period of time.

That's why I said "even the holstaurus has more of a violent side than the kikimora", so people don't think I completely forgot about the holsty's gentle personality. People don't need to show their violent side all that often, to know it's there. Heck, with the holstaurus, the violent side could nearly be prevented from happening completely (can't go your entire life without seeing the color red, at least once), but it's still there, because of her instinct.

But the kikimora doesn't have a violent side at all. Neither does the unicorn. Now, keep in mind that I am aware of the unicorn being really lustful. I'm not looking at lust though, because that's a common trait among MGE mamono, that resides even in the kikimora. The kikimora's lust just isn't as obvious as the unicorn, or the holstaurus, or just about any other mamono of MGE.

So yeah, I know the holstaurus can be just as sweet. I was just saying that even the holstaurus has the tenancy to go a little crazy, where the kikimora doesn't. Yes, I am aware of the unicorn's liking for ferocious sex. However, the unicorn's profile never said anything about potentially assaulting her man before marriage, nor does the kikimora, which is why I compared the two. Can the kikimora be compared holstaurus in terms of personality? Sure! Heck, she could be compared to a harpy in physical appearance, or be compared with the werewolf, or Anubis, for family similarities (ears and tail, seem to be the only similarities I found, by the way).

I hope that cleared thing up, Rez. :) I hope it didn't end up being too long and confusing. (I will admit, it probably did get a little crazy, near the end.)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
The Isolationist
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Hanged Man
Favorite Monster Type: Several

Post by The Isolationist »

To serve, to do onto others.
To fulfill desires not of the flesh.
But of the home.
Body on cleaning, mind on you.
The elegent maid. They desire to grant your every whim and wish.
While they morph you into their perfect master.
Worthy of their love.
I can hear the weight in your feet, but your voice carries no weight here...yet you had cared once. Before the fighting, before the change, before you lost your humanity.