Cheshire Cat

Wonderland's Lusty Guide

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Cheshire Cat

Post by Rezeed »

Cheshire Cat
Cat Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: Wonderland
Disposition: lustful, mean, capricious
Diet: omnivorous, prefers meat

A race peculiar to “Wonderland”. They're the guides of this curious, and lewd kingdom. The progenitor of this race was a “werecat” that wandered into Wonderland and hit it off with the lady of the land, “the Queen of Hearts.” Because of a common love of mischief, it was given power as a servant of the queen. They're always grinning and smiling lewdly with a lustful and unpredictable personality. They love fun and lewd things, and they tease those who wander into Wonderland with obscene words, whether male or female, making overt sexual overtures and enjoying the person's reaction. Their duty is to guide visitors of Wonderland, but with their guidance, what lies ahead is a variety of curious and obscene occurrences in Wonderland, sex-crazed monsters that are after visitors, etc. They're overjoyed, and the smile on their face further deepens when they see visitors getting teased by them and ending up in a sexual situation.

They have the ability to freely appear and disappear. As long as they're in Wonderland, they're monsters that can suddenly pop up unexpectedly anywhere. By the time a visitor notices, they'll be right on top of them, groping their body from behind, and making their tongue crawl all over while whispering filthy dirty words in their ear. Words spun with the sweet, enchanting timbre of their voice somehow feel obscene and lewd even when the topic of discussion is completely unrelated to sex, and when they whisper, it easily melts into the hearts of those bewildered by Wonderland. While being shown the lewd spectacles of Wonderland, visitors will be tempted with words such as, “You want to join in and get off like that. You're filthy, aren't you?” and even if they had no such intentions, their body will grow hot and seek pleasure. Their thoughts will be consumed by lust and envy towards the spectacle before their eyes. And then, just according to their words, the words “I want to have sex (I want to become a monster) and get off like that” will become true inside the visitor. Then, while continuing their “tour,” the visitor's values and common sense will all be stained in the color of Wonderland. By the time they change into an incubus or monster, they'll have totally become a resident of Wonderland.

Furthermore, they're totally just guides. They mostly devote themselves to observing visitors. However, there is an exception if they take a liking to a man. They may aggressively interfere in order to make the man their own husband. They'll enjoy sex with the man during obscene occurrences and gradually stain him completely in the lewd color of their preference. After obtaining a husband, they become even more lascivious. Life with these happily smiling girls is full of pleasure and absent of boredom and agony in spite of their teasing. Also, sometimes they become playful with men and exhibit cat-like behavior, which is different from how they normally are, but they only show this side of themselves to their husband.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
cheshirecat.jpg
It makes me wonder if she'll have a habit of being both cryptic as heck and double talking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Re: Cheshire Cat

Post by Saiake »

Hmm. a rather interesting take on the Cheshire cat. I wounder if there will be even more creations from behind the looking glass

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Did not see this coming... but she certainly has the "Cheshire Grin" down. And I wonder if she can disappear at will as well.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Thanks, it's downright frustrating to find some news on Kenkou's page yet being unable to spread them myself. But at least it's done...

Well... It doesn't surprise me. The expanded profiles of both Alice and Wererabbit mentioned Wonderland already, so it was obvious that this one (and Wonderland as a region) would eventually show up.

Not much to say about it now, other than it looks smoking hot... (and that apparently can harass/attack both genders) Time will tell how this one turns out.

.P.S.: Google translated version about Wonderland has been posted on that other site, apparently it's ruled by the Queen of Hearts (who else was meant to do so?), who happens to be Druella's older sister (aka Demon Lady/Queen/Lord or how you want to call her's third daughter)... and a mutant/lolified/Alicified Lili(m).

*Kaijin makes a five seconds pause in order due to Jinouga's gleeful squeals
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I... I don't care how the profile turns out, cause I like her. There are very little words that can express how much I like this.
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Sooo much purple..... :@_@:

I'm certainly intrigued by this lady, seems like a real mischief maker to me.
(Also, no pantsu...)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Now this is a very pleasant surprise, I've never guessed that the Cheshire cat would be next. I can't wait for her translation
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Kinda random... But hey... it just struck me as odd.
Am I the only one surprised to see how she was able to fit her cat paws (if you look closely you can see that they're mean to be cat feet) in those high heels?

.P.S.: Gotta hand it to her, she accomplished to do something that's anatomically impossible for her kin.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Purple Pussy is Purple!

..... Hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation. :XD:

Anyway, I'm quite surprised KK is picking up the wonderland concept again; we hadn't heard it since the Were-Rabbit and I honestlt thought he had scrapped the idea. Good to see I was wrong. And man, she sure has her signature smile, hehehe......

As someone who read L. Carroll's original book, I hope she speaks in riddles and double entendres. Bonus if she uses puns as well. And honestly, if KK doesn't give her this particular trait, I'll be really, really, really let down....

In terms of looks..... Man, 'em buttocks look round 'n juicy!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

I get the feeling that an encounter with her will be VERY confusing when she speaks all in riddles only to find out that you wasted your time cause all the riddles are all related to sex in some way.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Oh fuck yeah,now that's my type of pussy.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.

Post by Scrapmaster »

Pretty much this
Last edited by Pierce on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added a spoiler to the image response.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

I called this! Once in the Alice thread I said I wanted to see this MG happen!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

I am gonna say something, hope you guys ain't gonna beat me with a hammer.
Last edited by Pierce on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added a spoiler to the image response.
usar
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Wolf, Cat, Reptile Types

Post by usar »

YES! I was waiting for this xD I just love kemonomimi ^^
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

DAT SMILE could just beat the Manticore's smile in terms of... umm... ... ok, I don't know what terms, but there's something about that smile...
"I like to watch."
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

.... For some reason, I've got the feeling that we'll see a Jabberwocky MG before long. Wonder why I have this hunch?
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Blake81 wrote:.... For some reason, I've got the feeling that we'll see a Jabberwocky MG before long. Wonder why I have this hunch?
Yes explain.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Okay this MG is going to have me reading Alice in wonderland again to see what other MG could be waiting in the wings if the Cheshire Cat is running around...

Could their be talk of another Monstergirl book featuring Rimru's personalized Monsters like Deurella's crew Like Card Soldiers for example...

... and if so Could a Busty Jabberwocky be in the wings?

However I don't want to get off tangent....

Still going to have a wait and see approach with this since we already may have seen the white rabbit and Alice already and hearing stuff about a True Alice.....

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Kmon13 wrote:Okay this MG is going to have me reading Alice in wonderland again to see what other MG could be waiting in the wings if the Cheshire Cat is running around...

Could their be talk of another Monstergirl book featuring Rimru's personalized Monsters like Deurella's crew Like Card Soldiers for example...

... and if so Could a Busty Jabberwocky be in the wings?

However I don't want to get off tangent....

Still going to have a wait and see approach with this since we already may have seen the white rabbit and Alice already and hearing stuff about a True Alice.....
Did you say True Alice? She better be a loli.