March Hare

The Crazy Yet Quagmire-Like Monster Girl

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

March Hare

Post by Rezeed »

March Hare
Rabbit Family -- Beastman Type
Habitat: Wonderland
Disposition: lustful, cheerful, lonely
Diet: herbivorous, prefers demon realm produce

A variety of beastman unique to “Wonderland.” The progenitor of this race was a “wererabbit” who was granted the power of a mighty succubus (inma) by “the queen of hearts” who absolutely adores rabbits so she could live more comfortably. They're in heat all throughout the year, and they're sex-crazed. They're so lustful that “sex” isn't just on their minds; it is so much so that it is said that it pervades their flesh, from the top of their ears, to the tips of their toes.

When they come face to face with a human man, they often misinterpret his words in a lewd direction, perhaps because their head becomes filled with the desire for sex with the man right before their very eyes and from their wild fantasies. For example, if a man offered sweets by them responds with “ I want some”, “I'll have some”, or “sure looks delicious”, etc. , they'll misunderstand it as “I want some (of you)”, “I'll have some (in a sexual meaning)”, “(your body) sure looks delicious”, etc. , and from there, the conversation will deviate in an obscene direction. In this way, after striking up a conversation with them, no matter how far removed the subject is from sex, they'll get hot and bothered, and the conversation will ultimately arrive at obscenity. And then, mistakenly believing that the man also wants to have sex with them, they joyfully attack to initiate it. When one begins having a conversation with them, at first, it's confusing and impossible to understand. But while having verbal and physical exchanges, and being exposed to their demonic energy and madness, one gradually becomes able to understand their peculiar thoughts and distortion of topics. Ultimately, a man will become sex-crazed like them and be able to calmly have insane conversations that can be obscenely distorted from any given topic, and it will all seem normal. Once they obtain a husband in this manner, their head becomes full of thoughts of “sex with their husband” instead of “sex with men.” Since the conversation ultimately always goes back to the topic of sex every day, it naturally leads to spending their days having sex. For that reason, those who become their husbands will end up spending most of their days having lewd exchanges, verbally and physically. From the top of their rabbit ears, to the tips of their toes, their body will be crazy for their husband, and once a man gets a taste of it, it very easily makes him become sex-crazed, or rather, wife-crazed.

Their dietary habits are just like the original species. They're herbivorous and prefer vegetables, etc., but out of that, they prefer demon realm produce, especially stuff with a high aphrodisiac effect. Instead of drinking water, they drink a sort of aphrodisiac. Their dietary habits further accelerate their sex drive, but it's said that they're constantly in heat to begin with, so it probably only makes a slight difference to them. Also, they often participate in tea parties held by monsters called “hatters.” One should be wary, because the tea and sweets they offer are typically made particularly from the demon produce with the most radical effects.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
marchhare.jpg
Just when I referenced her in the chesire cat's profile, she comes along:
I don't know where the hair ends and the fur begins. :^^;:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: March Hare

Post by Kaijin »

Well... It's pretty easy to nail predictions when you know that said artist usually tends to update his works by making small batches according groups, regions or themes.
Also it was fairly obvious that once this artist decided to make Wonderland as a region (which took him one heck of a while by the way), the next batch/rush would be Wonderland based and thus this one would end up appearing sooner or later.

But hey...You nailed either way... So...yay.

This one has more human parts than the wererabbit (unlike the wererabbit who has rabbit legs, this one seems to have rabbit shaped legwarmers) but I was kinda still looking forward to see a more "humanlike" bunny girl (a rabbit girl with human legs, but with bunny paws at the end like the cat family members use to have)...Besides her ears kind of creep me out... a lot (they look fake).

But still I'll wait for the translation before to make a proper judgement I guess.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

I lot of my predictions for profiles come months, even years in advanced.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

So we get to see more inhabitants of wondeland,and now we have the playboy bunny,oh wait the march hare,she looks ok. a lot more interesting than the wererabbit in my opinion.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Oh dear, the other Bunny. Judging from how she looks, she seems to be more lustful than the Wererabbit. Oh well, Translation, I await you
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

I want to go Wonderland.....
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

hehe. nice to see more of wonderland so quickly. She looks cute and very lusty...but please tell me...am I the only one who thinks she looks like Momo Velia Deviluke from To-Love-Ru?
Spoiler: show
momo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Saiake wrote:hehe. nice to see more of wonderland so quickly. She looks cute and very lusty...but please tell me...am I the only one who thinks she looks like Momo Velia Deviluke from To-Love-Ru?
I have yet to watch this series, but they look very similar indeed. :)
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Well now, this is great! It appears that we are at the gates of a new KK Rush; the Wonderland Rush. But, since it has been just two so far, I guess I should wait till a 3rd and maybe 4th one of comes out to confirm this is a Rush.

Btw, speaking of the next one to come out, 300% of chance that's the Mad Hatter. After all, who else is partying with the March Hare? I wouldn't be surprised if he was even mentioned in this profile.....
Pokemonaces wrote:Oh dear, the other Bunny. Judging from how she looks, she seems to be more lustful than the Wererabbit. Oh well, Translation, I await you
Yeah, I get the same feeling from her face;``Fucking like Rabbits´´ I guess. I just hope she isn't some crazy bimbo-Oh, wait, the Crazy part's to be expected, heh. So I just hope she isn't a bimbo.
Saiake wrote:hehe. nice to see more of wonderland so quickly. She looks cute and very lusty...but please tell me...am I the only one who thinks she looks like Momo Velia Deviluke from To-Love-Ru?
Spoiler: show
momo.jpg
...... Oh my, guess this makes it official; KK watched TLR..... Not like it's a bad thing, though.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Not that I have a huge problem with it, but I would prefer if these new profiles didn't look like cosplay. Those legs are almost obviously a costume.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Helios Leinheart wrote:Not that I have a huge problem with it, but I would prefer if these new profiles didn't look like cosplay. Those legs are almost obviously a costume.
The legs look fake (and leg warmers on top of that), but the ears are definitely even more fake... Heck they make Reisen's ears to be realistic, biologically and anatomically right looking in comparision.
Lookswise she's not a rabbit personification, but a fuzzy Playboy bunny.

.P.S.:
I guess. I just hope she isn't some crazy bimbo-Oh, wait, the Crazy part's to be expected, heh. So I just hope she isn't a bimbo.
You and I always have this kind of prediction, and so far so good it's the sharpest prediction on this site (it never failed before). Let's see if the streak keeps being flawless or if it breaks with this one (thing that I doubt and apparently you seem to do so aswell)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up on the first post. It looks like we will be getting a mad hatter soon...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Translation is up on the first post. It looks like we will be getting a mad hatter soon...
Hopefully either Mad hatter or Red Queen will be next.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Predicition...Nailed, exceeded even.
She's not only a bimbo, but also downright crazy and almost impossible to communicate with decently.
(also there's the fact the she induces madness on her targets and all that jazz...).

Definitely not a big fan of this one... Her design was already a big "MEH" to me, and I'm even less fond of her personality, powers and modus operandi.

.P.S.: But at least she seems rather accurate to her original source, so I guess that she gets a point from me on that.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Indeed, we hit the nail on the head. She's a Crazy Bimbo in the most literal sense of the term. So, totaly not my type, which is a shame, as I do like bunnygirls(Reisen-chan....). But still, that doesn't make her unaccuarate as the original March Hare was quite crazy. Also....
Blake81 wrote:Btw, speaking of the next one to come out, 300% of chance that's the Mad Hatter. After all, who else is partying with the March Hare? I wouldn't be surprised if he was even mentioned in this profile.....
And....
Rezeed wrote:Also, they often participate in tea parties held by monsters called “hatters”.
That's another one for me! Mad Hatter confirmed! And this increases it's chance of showing up in the next profile by a 699% for a total of 999% of having the Mad Hatter as next profile.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.

Post by Scrapmaster »

Blake81 wrote:Indeed, we hit the nail on the head. She's a Crazy Bimbo in the most literal sense of the term. So, totaly not my type, which is a shame, as I do like bunnygirls(Reisen-chan....). But still, that doesn't make her unaccuarate as the original March Hare was quite crazy. Also....
Blake81 wrote:Btw, speaking of the next one to come out, 300% of chance that's the Mad Hatter. After all, who else is partying with the March Hare? I wouldn't be surprised if he was even mentioned in this profile.....
And....
Rezeed wrote:Also, they often participate in tea parties held by monsters called “hatters”.
That's another one for me! Mad Hatter confirmed! And this increases it's chance of showing up in the next profile by a 699% for a total of 999% of having the Mad Hatter as next profile.

The next one after the hatter is probably gonna be the queen of hearts, according to this profile here

Calling it now!
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

My my, she even have the insane yandere style in her eyes.
There is some clues that show there will be 4 monsters from Wonderland.
The Chechire cat have a spade right under her breasts on her and the rabbit have a heart in the same place.
I dunno who will be the Diamond and the Clover, but since the Hatter and the Heart Queen is listed... maybe them ?
Artworks made by Butter-T
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

I don't think that we'll be seeing the Queen of Hearts a an encyclopaedia profile. Or at least we shouldn't see her implemented there.

A) In the case she gets her entry, the Wonderland rush will be pretty much over...And I pretty much think that there are quite the interesting entries to be implemented other than the Mad Hatter (or should I say "hattress"?), including species NEVER seen in the encyclopaedia before...such as caterpillar girls for instance.

B) Unlike other high rank/ruler monsters (such as the Lili, the Pharaoh or the Wight) it was stated that the Queen of Hearts is not a species but an individual instead (as it was said twice (thanks to my insufficiently low English level) in the Cheshire Cat's thread). My guess is that if we ever see her, it will be in a separate profile/setting just like her younger sister Deruella.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Kaijin wrote:I don't think that we'll be seeing the Queen of Hearts a an encyclopaedia profile. Or at least we shouldn't see her implemented there.

A) In the case she gets her entry, the Wonderland rush will be pretty much over...And I pretty much think that there are quite the interesting entries to be implemented other than the Mad Hatter (or should I say "hattress"?), including species NEVER seen in the encyclopaedia before...such as caterpillar girls for instance.

B) Unlike other high rank/ruler monsters (such as the Lili, the Pharaoh or the Wight) it was stated that the Queen of Hearts is not a species but an individual instead (as it was said twice (thanks to my insufficiently low English level) in the Cheshire Cat's thread). My guess is that if we ever see her, it will be in a separate profile/setting just like her younger sister Deruella.
there has been a caterpillar (or millerped) don't the Oomukade count? its part of the same famile as the caterpillar family?
Last edited by Rezeed on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fused Double Post and acted in accordance to rule 9.
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Kaijinal Geographic

Post by Kaijin »

there has been a caterpillar (or millerped) don't the Oomukade count? its part of the same famile as the caterpillar family?
Centipedes (becasue the Oomakude is based AND named after the Japanese giant centipede, a real life animal) and caterpillars are not the same.
As a matter of fact centipedes (and the rest of the myriapoda family members) are not even insects to begin with. They are creatures that belong to the arthropod family (like spiders and scorpions), if the Oomukade is regarded as a bug/insect type in the profile is for the sake of convinience (let's group all the multilegged critters in the same category and call it a day).

So no, there is absoultely nothing remotely similar to a caterpillar to begin with (the closer would be a moth(wo)man child, since caterpillars are the larval stage of quite a bunch of insects...moth included).

.P.S.: Gee...I didn't know that I was so knowledgeable about biology and entomology (I'm an arts guy after all) ^^U