Dormouse

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Dormouse

Post by DogKama »

Dormouse
Mouse Family – Beastman Type
Habitat: Wonderland
Disposition: calm, passionate
Diet: omnivorous, eats anything

A peculiar race of “Wonderland”, also known as “sleeping mouse”. Upset by her restless and impatient nature, “the Queen of Hearts” cast a sleep spell on a “large mouse”, who then became the progenitor of this race. They tend to have a calm and dreamy personality. They're always drowsy, and they spend most of every day sleeping. They have no problem sleeping while walking, and amazingly, can even carry on conversations with others while muttering in their sleep. It seems they can still hear the sounds around them in their dreams even while sleeping and can definitely hold conversations even while asleep. However, sometimes the topic gets distorted, and they can't understand.

They don't attack human men themselves. Not only that, even if a man is nearby, they just ignore him and sleep. However, they're most dangerous in this state as an extremely large amount of demonic energy is released by them while sleeping, and it will shower the man. A man showered in demonic energy will become fiercely aroused by the sight of them sound asleep and rape them in their sleep. Even so, they still won't wake up, experiencing sex as a dream. However, perhaps because they're at the boundary between dream and reality, part of it will be twisted in a dreamlike fashion. In reality, the man is violently raping them and selfishly pouring his desire inside, but to them, it's like they're being passionately embraced with an overwhelmingly powerful love, so it's a dreamlike spectacle. In the same way, when the man mutters words during the act such as slight praise like “cute”, or comments on the condition of their body like “feels good”, “it's the best”, etc, it will be distorted into “sweet whisperings while making love.” The man will be firmly etched in their mind as their fated lover. Regardless of whether or not they're sleeping, a monster's instinct naturally shakes her body, ensuring that it's not just one sided, and the man can enjoy the pleasure of making love. Their belly becomes full of semen, and by the time they wake up, they're in the man's embrace and he likely will not even consider letting them go. Being in the embrace of the man who became their husband like this is what most calms them down. They'll happily sleep there in his arms for even longer. In other words, the time spent having sex increases substantially. Furthermore, as soon as their husband goes away, they wake up, and start anxiously looking for him. But anyhow, the husband, the man who screwed them in their sleep, wouldn't try to leave them. On the contrary, he would want to deepen their bonds.

Their demonic energy is very sweet, almost a flavor like molasses. It's supposedly excellent when mixed in tea, and if one drinks it and goes to sleep, one can have a wonderfully sensual dream. For that reason, one can occasionally catch a glimpse of the denizens of wonderland shoving them into giant teapots. When a human woman drinks it, she'll change into a dormouse without exception, so be careful.

*notes*

今回はまたまた不思議の国より、ヤマネ、眠りネズミこと「ドーマウス」です。
Yet again, this time it's another from wonderland, yamane, the sleeping mouse, a.k.a, “dormouse”.
三月ウサギ、帽子屋と共に原作ではお茶会メンバーの一員です。
It was one of the members at the tea party along with march hare and the hatter in the original work.
基本的に眠っており、襲ってくる事も無いのですが、眠りに関する恐るべき能力をもっているようです。
They're basically always asleep, and they don't attack, but it seems they have a startling ability concerning sleep.
だいたいハートの女王のせい
というわけで、詳しくは エロ魔物娘図鑑本文 をご覧くださいませ!
It's mainly the queen of hearts fault, and so, please check the erotic monster girl profile for details!
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
dormouse.jpg
Special thanks to Maxbrovi for finding the profile
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DogKama on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: Dormouse

Post by Pokemonaces »

Oh my god, she's so f****ng adorable! I just want to hug the little thing, maybe even adopt one!

Can't wait for translation
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Pokemonaces wrote:Oh my god, she's so f****ng adorable! I just want to hug the little thing, maybe even adopt one!

Can't wait for translation
What he said
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

Is she the little mouse ? (same for the teeth fairy in american countries)
Not very hentai, and it's not that bad :)
Some sweetness in this world of hormones.

Edit : there is a clover jewel on her, so it confirm my theory that there is 4 monster girls related to Alice Wonderland. One more left.
Artworks made by Butter-T
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Doormouse eh,she's cute,but not something that stands out for I Want MG. Hopefully she's just slightly flat chested and not a loli.

but that's nothing serious the cake and fix that.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Theorem wrote:there is a clover jewel on her, so it confirm my theory that there is 4 monster girls related to Alice Wonderland. One more left.
What do you mean 1 left? She seems accurate just by appearance alone since the Domouse is mostly asleep. This can confirm that fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormouse_( ... onderland)
usar
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Wolf, Cat, Reptile Types

Post by usar »

Hm... generally I prefer fox/wolf/dog/cat traits (Wererat from Lightning Warrior Raidy is nice though) but this one is totally adorable. Should I add another kemonomimi to my list? :P
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Edit : there is a clover jewel on her, so it confirm my theory that there is 4 monster girls related to Alice Wonderland. One more left.
Soon, way too soon to make such a gamble (specially in a region that has many potential choices to be made... and has been barely exploited properly by the author itself).
Is she the little mouse ? (same for the teeth fairy in american countries)
Nah... Every possible similarity with the "Ratoncito Pérez (Pérez the lil' mouse)" is just pure coincidence. This critter is based after a narcoleptic mouse that was used and picked on by both the Mad Hatter and the March Hare as they pleased every time he fell asleep.

I'm not really looking forward to this profile or any Wonderland based profile (I kinda lost the interest as soon as I read that there was an item that led to bestiality)...
...But still I'm kind of interested to see if this profile has come to something more original than "It was originally a Large Mouse warped by the Queen of Hearts because of...yeah".

.P.S.: She's kinda cute though.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Kaijin wrote:I kinda lost the interest as soon as I read that there was an item that led to bestiality
Wait what?
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Oh man, she's sooooo cute! :love: :happyness: I'm having the sudden urge to glomp her. I just hope from the depths of my heart that she's got a personality as cute as her looks.

Also, it seems like KK did his homework this time in terms of her appearance, or most specificaly, her tail. As Dormice have a thick, fur-covered tail, which is quite different to the hairless tail of standard rats and mice.
Spoiler: show

Aren't they cute? A friend of mine had one as a pet, and they fall asleep on your hands just like in that pic. It seems L. Carroll was rather familiar with this species, as he depicted it pretty much flawlessly.
That aside, I'm quite surprised we didn't got a Mad Hatter; I was damn sure that KK would release it next to the March Hare, as her profile makes mention of it. Not that I'm complaining, though.
Kaijin wrote:Nah... Every possible similarity with the "Ratoncito Pérez (Pérez the lil' mouse)" is just pure coincidence.
LOL, man, I think it's been like, ten years since I last heard that name. Now I'm starting to remember my childhood.... :XD:
Kaijin wrote:I kinda lost the interest as soon as I read that there was an item that led to bestiality
Huh? Where does it says that? :what!?:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

One of the transformation items exclusive to Wonderland is a tea that if drunk by a man it will turn him into a giant dog (in the most literal meaning), that will only have maddening lust in his mind and thus will ravish any monstergirl nearby.

If you want more info about Wonderland there's a whole thread with the translated setting in that other site. (I would quote the exact line of the tea, but I'm pretty much sure that my post would get reported (by a member/staffer from that site most likely), deleted and I would most likely end up scolded myself)
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Okay I see a theme here ....

the Mad Hatter is probably going to be next as a Monstergirl race since she was mentioned in the March Hare's bio.... :nerd:

Now the Dormouse is really cute and as soon as the Mad Hatter appears there will be a merry unbirthday for all men who enter wonderland ... :perv: :nosebleed: :perv: :love:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Kaijin wrote:One of the transformation items exclusive to Wonderland is a tea that if drunk by a man it will turn him into a giant dog (in the most literal meaning), that will only have maddening lust in his mind and thus will ravish any monstergirl nearby.
Uh..

Excuse me
Spoiler: show
134478908722041.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pierce on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spoilered image response
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.

Post by Scrapmaster »

SO ADORABLE!!

I look forward for the translation and hopefully, she is not the type that attack men they like when they least expect it or make them rape her like the Alice
she doesn't look like a type that forcefully rapes others, which is nice
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

So is there really only going to be one last Wonderland profile after this?
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:One of the transformation items exclusive to Wonderland is a tea that if drunk by a man it will turn him into a giant dog (in the most literal meaning), that will only have maddening lust in his mind and thus will ravish any monstergirl nearby.

Eww.... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Damn it man, I hope such a thing doesn't repeat again in KK's setting.... Because man, mind rape and corruption are one thing, but bestiality is a bit too much over the yuckness scale....
Jinouga87 wrote:So is there really only going to be one last Wonderland profile after this?
I don't think so. There might be some more besides the Hatter. I don't think KK will be releasing the Queen of Hearts (Yet) but, if we're lucky, we might get the True Alice, and I'm sure both you and I would love that, wouldn't we? :hehe:
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

*Returns from work*
A cute MG that isn't as clumsy-looking and oversexualized compared to the large mouse. A breath of fresh air for once...

Though Kaijin's truth does seem to put me two steps back from the thought of Zoophilia...
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Blake81 wrote:

Eww.... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Damn it man, I hope such a thing doesn't repeat again in KK's setting.... Because man, mind rape and corruption are one thing, but bestiality is a bit too much over the yuckness scale....
Jinouga87 wrote:So is there really only going to be one last Wonderland profile after this?
I don't think so. There might be some more besides the Hatter. I don't think KK will be releasing the Queen of Hearts (Yet) but, if we're lucky, we might get the True Alice, and I'm sure both you and I would love that, wouldn't we? :hehe:
You'd be surprised what people like. Me? Admittedly, I'd take Bestiality over vore or scat or guro any day.
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

SIERRA-116 wrote:Admittedly, I'd take Bestiality over vore or scat or guro any day.
Well... If I was to make a choice between those three, I would certainly do the same as you. The other two are much, much higher in my Yuck-o-meter scale. Still, that wouldn't mean I'd like it. If the fourth choice of ``None of the Above´´ was present, I'd take it instead.
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Blake81 wrote:
SIERRA-116 wrote:Admittedly, I'd take Bestiality over vore or scat or guro any day.
Well... If I was to make a choice between those three, I would certainly do the same as you. The other two are much, much higher in my Yuck-o-meter scale. Still, that wouldn't mean I'd like it. If the fourth choice of ``None of the Above´´ was present, I'd take it instead.
You mean other three. There are four choices.
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...