Dormouse

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Dormouse

Post by Jinouga87 »

Blake81 wrote:I don't think so. There might be some more besides the Hatter. I don't think KK will be releasing the Queen of Hearts (Yet) but, if we're lucky, we might get the True Alice, and I'm sure both you and I would love that, wouldn't we? :hehe:
I' hoping for the White Queen myself.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up on the first post. As for me, I'm not really to keen on this profile. The way a man "makes love" to her is just not my idea of how a man displays their affections.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

The way a man "makes love" to her is just not my idea of how a man displays their affections.
Even narcoleptic girls need love... I guess ^^U

*sigh* Yet another Wonderland profile of a species changed into another by the Queen of Hearts by the mystical power of YEAH... I wonder if we will see someday a monster that is TRULY native to Wonderland rather than a magical mutation. I mean come on there must be something that was THERE before the Queen of Hearts' whimiscal rampage...

Ok...This one is weird, I know that Dormouse got his head stuck in a teapot in the original source (thanks to Mad Hatter and March Hare)... But damn... Stuffing a loli inside of a teapot just to give an extra bit of flavor to your tea? Gee Kenkou...There were plenty of ways to make this one faithful and you choose the creepest one x_x

Not a fan of this one... She's cute and I like that her animal parts are identical to her real life counterpart (real life dormice are adorable) instead of looking like mice parts. But I'm not a big fan of sleep sex (yet I acknowledge that there are worse fetishes in MGE so far) and they're pretty bland.

.P.S.: I guess that now the expression "Dormir como un lirón" (Sleep like a dormouse, the Spanish equivalent to Sleep like a log) will have a whole new meaning...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I heard that Wonderland was made by Red Queen herself.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

But that can apply to MGE's version? The setting doesn't say anything about the Red Queen, and it states that is ruled by the Queen of Hearts (but not created by her).
Also as far as I can recall, the Red Queen and the Queen of Hearts are not the same person, which leads me to think how will Kenkou handle this.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

KC's Wonderland was created by the Queen of Hearts. Can't say anything more than that though.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

KC's Wonderland was created by the Queen of Hearts. Can't say anything more than that though.
Okay... I don't recall reading anywhere in the settings anything about her creating the whole dimension (I've read about her ruling it, and warping it whenever and however she sees fit with her vast magic array though), but if I learned something (and the hard way I might add) from arguing/reasoning with dragonstryke in the past is that the one with higher status is always right.

So I concede defeat.
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Post by BaroqueSieben »

Between the aside mention of a 'hatter' in the March Hare and this cute little thing being used as the world's most adorable teabag (really, as odd as it must sound at first reading I imagine that given how Kenkou's settings tend to go easy on the life-related dangers I imagine it's all done safely), in terms of this topic's earlier mentions of who-might-be-next, I'm honestly expecting the Mad Hatter him(/her)self to make an appearance next to continue the tea party. I wouldn't mind (read: would rather enjoy) seeing Kenkou's take on the Caterpillar, though, if he does veer off from here.

As for the Dormouse herself . . . wow. This is positively ADORABLE. Though I'm not completely fond of the idea of them being a super-beacon of 'fuck me' force if only because it means that if we take the profile literally this means that the situation goes from point A-cute-girl to point Bang-her with no cute getting-to-know-them fluffiness . . . but, then, this is a setting that encourages a bit of artistic license, so it's not such a big deal.

On the flip-side, the mental image of them sleeping their way through the day like a sort of high-functioning Abra is positively d'aww-worthy to me, and would be more than enough to encourage this individual to spend most of their time hugging and snuggling one anyways, rape-io waves or not . . . and this little tidbit:
Da Profile wrote:When a human woman drinks it, she'll change into a dormouse without exception, so be careful.
It has me absolutely overjoyed; if there's one thing I enjoy as much as a legal loli, it's corruption with a side of transformation and mayhaps a hint of lolification. More tea, please!
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Blake81 wrote:
SIERRA-116 wrote:Admittedly, I'd take Bestiality over vore or scat or guro any day.
Well... If I was to make a choice between those three, I would certainly do the same as you. The other two are much, much higher in my Yuck-o-meter scale. Still, that wouldn't mean I'd like it. If the fourth choice of ``None of the Above´´ was present, I'd take it instead.

I'm sorry but I'd take vore over the others any day. And I feel sorry for the poor little Dormouse getting raped. Not cool dude.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
the void
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: reclusive
Favorite Monster Type: Patchouli Knowledge

Post by the void »

enough bestiality and scat bashing. this is about the doormouse, those who are talking about strange fetishes please leave it to another section.
also, can we get the damn translated profile here? its been too damn long.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

the void wrote:enough bestiality and scat bashing. this is about the doormouse, those who are talking about strange fetishes please leave it to another section.
also, can we get the damn translated profile here? its been too damn long.
It's in the first post.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

It's in the first post.
Nah... He means the profile entry (aka the image) with the English translation pasted on it.
Raja-Ulat
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Bookworm

Post by Raja-Ulat »

A random idea I thought about:

It is a well-known fact that dormice are heavy sleepers that would sleep just about anywhere. However, like all living things, dormice do possess a sense of self-preservation and would readily move away from any location which is considered as dangerous for them even if the danger itself has not arrived yet. As such, it is not unheard of for people to use dormice as a means to detect an incoming disaster, such as an imminent typhoon or earthquake, and even locate a safe shelter simply by following their sleep-walking. Other kinds of mamono, such as harpies and their kin, could also detect incoming disasters but dormice are surprisingly efficient in locating the nearest "safe zones" to continue sleeping away through a disaster.

On the other hand, some dormice would not move even a single inch from their current sleeping location even when faced with an imminent disaster because it is considered a safe enough location for them to continue sleeping. While this may indicate that the place is a safe shelter, one must be aware that a dormouse's definition of "safe" could very well mean "a safe spot to continue sleeping even when everything else within an inch away from the dormouse herself is obliterated from existence". Fortunately, dormice with husbands, children and friends will find locations safe enough to keep everyone safe and few dormice are willing to simply leave or lead people to their doom.

Please note that dormice generally do not consider getting ravished in their sleep as a form of danger as it is in fact their primary means to obtain a husband.