The Mad Hatter

Mad Manic Mushroom Maiden!

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

The Mad Hatter

Post by Rezeed »

Mad Hatter
Matango family -- Majin type
Habitat: Wonderland
Disposition: calm, lustful
Diet: omnivorous, things that include lots of water, especially prefers black tea and men's semen.

A race peculiar to “Wonderland”, also called “boushiya”. The progenitor of this race was a “matango” that suddenly mutated and gained keen intelligence due to a spell cast by the “Queen of Hearts” when she was mad at being ignored. Furthermore, supposedly the matango in question didn't ignore the queen, it's just that she was engrossed in having sex with her husband, she didn't hear her. In the same way as the original species, they are human women that transformed into monsters after being parasitically infected by a giant mushroom. As for the thoughts activated by the mushroom, instead of becoming vague as is the case with the original race, instead they gain greater clarity. Their human intellect and reasoning remains intact, while their head becomes even faster. Their calm bearing makes them seem greater than human in intelligence. However, the inside of their highly intelligent head is, of course, full of mushroom. It's mainly overflowing with lewd thoughts about sex with men, and monster -like words of love are mainly released from their lips. At a glance, they seem unbecoming of a denizen of Wonderland, but just like the other denizens of Wonderland, they have sex-crazed values, so they're “quiet lunatics”.

However, no matter how sensual their words and conduct appear to be, they never lose the atmosphere of elegance that shrouds them. Even though their words are lewd, they are spoken in such a calm, cool tone that it's as if they were speaking of the weather. When they gesture towards a man's body by extending their hand, it's so natural, elegant even. For them, it's only natural that all their thoughts and actions are centered around love and pleasure with men. When they speak suavely, “Why, naturally, I'd like to spend my time joined with you, right?”, as if ordinarily there were no need to even mention it, men are unable to notice their desire and madness. Since they're unable to notice even when they're on the verge of being attacked, they end up having sex with them. Their brand of insanity is so “natural” that just from observing their behavior, one would almost be deluded into thinking it normal. Additionally, the spores released by the mushroom in their head cause a severe bewitching effect in those who inhale them, making them acknowledge the madness and abnormality of Wonderland. Meanwhile, otherwise, their consciousness and thoughts gain clarity, so the person who inhaled them isn't even aware of the self changes brought about by the spores. After touching their madness and getting dragged in in this manner, once a man tastes their sticky, hypha-like body, “normal” will be overwritten, and he'll be stained into a denizen of Wonderland, appropriate as their husband.

It's possible for them to freely remove the giant mushroom growing in their head almost as if it were a hat, and by having sex and obtaining spirit energy with it off, it's possible for them to bring forth a new hat, or rather, mushroom. A curious thing is that if men or monsters wear them, they change into simple hats, made from felt or cloth. However, when a human woman puts them on, the mushroom spreads its roots into her head and parasitically infects her, sending a huge amount of spores inside her head, making her head full of mushroom. Once her head is lewdly activated due to that, no matter what she thinks, it will always lead into something obscene, and she'll desire a man's mushroom. And then, as if pulled along by that, her heart and body will change into a mad hatter.

今回の更新は、不思議の国より、お茶会メンバー最後の一人、帽子屋こと「マッドハッター」です。
This time's update is the last member of the tea party from Wonderland, boushiya, a.k.a “mad hatter”.
一見、魔物……?という外見の彼女達ですが、よくご覧あれ。
At a glance it might appear as if they might not be monsters, but take a good look.
彼女達の帽子は実はキノコ。マタンゴの亜種だったりします。
Their hat is actually a mushroom. They're a variant of a matango.
元々は普通のマタンゴだったんですが、ハートの女王が魔法をぶっぱなしたせいで、
突然変異してこんなことになったんだとか…… だいたいハートの女王がやりました。
Originally, they were normal matango, but since the queen of hearts blasted 'em with magic, they mutated and ended up becoming like this, or something like that..... Anyway, the queen of hearts did it.
というわけで、詳しくは毎度お馴染みエロ魔物娘図鑑本文へ!
And so, as you're used to doing every time, check the erotic monster girl profile for details!
ここしばらく続けて不思議の国の魔物を紹介してますが、一回だけ不思議の国をやります。
I've been continuing to introduce the monsters of wonderland for a while, but I'm only doing wonderland once.
不思議の国の面々は人外度低めの娘が多かったんですが、
次々回くらいから、人外度が高まると思いますの で、人外度高めの娘が好きな方は、もう少しだけお待ちくださいませ。

All of the monsters of wonderland so far have had a low level of inhumanity, but from next time,
I think I'll raise the level of inhumanity, so those of you who like girls with a high level of inhumanity, please wait a little bit longer.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
mad_hatter.jpg
It's about time.
Spoiler: show
KC decided to give the option to just see the Text recently. Translators Rejoice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Re: The Mad Hatter

Post by Vendettadabeast »

A gentlemen's mushroom,i must say.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

So we finally get the Hatter! Yay!
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Post by BaroqueSieben »

She's lookin' a little Matango, there -- counting a grand total of 12 visible mushroom caps (counting the rather suggestive one in her tea, if that is in fact a mushroom). Heck, those coattails look like they have gills . . .

I must say, I rather much like the notion, if mainly because 1) Kenkou's done remarkably little with fungal mamono (to wit, the last one was also the FIRST one, if I remember right), 2) there's a lot of fun to be had in the land of fiction when it comes to the Mushroom Samba, and 3) . . . well, let's face it, she looks rather dapper in that getup. I'm a sucker for this sort of sharp dressing.

I eagerly await the translation, as I'm rather interested in seeing how she contributes to the mad tea party we have thus far; there's plenty of ways mushrooms can be played as far as status effects go, as many whom have encountered them in RPG's can recall, so there's just as many (if not more) ways that this lass could be played.

EDIT: Geez louise, you two are fast. Or am I just slow?
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Okay something tells me I may have to do some rewriting on one of my stories...

Okay she looked like a bug at first glance but I didn't think it was a Matango variant... (Hopefully not the type that turns you into a Mushroom man mind you )

Wow nice to see wonderland rocking so well.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Of all the monsters he could choose to make this one, he happens to choose the only one in the entire compendium that I'm allergic to. JOY. ^^U

Insta-hated... For the sake of my poor bowels...x_x
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Kaijin wrote:Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Of all the monsters he could choose to make this one, he happens to choose the only one in the entire compendium that I'm allergic to. JOY. ^^U

Insta-hated... For the sake of my poor bowels...x_x
Haha! I guess some people just havevdifferent prefferences

Anyways, I like her design, but I never expected her to be based off a bug
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Haha! I guess some people just havevdifferent prefferences
Well... If by preferences you actually mean a severe gastrointestinal allergy to mushrooms that makes me painfully cringe at the mere sight of anything mushroom shaped, based or related, then you might be right on that...^^U
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I think the next MG will either be the Card Soldier or White Queen. Also I should ask a Hatter for some of that tea and maybe some of her cookies.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up on the first post.

Well, well...I gotta say that I love her design. Kenkou did a great job in making her look sensual yet classy in my opinion. As for the profile, while it doesn't follow the actual profile of the Mad Hatter from the story, I do find it to be okay. I did find myself liking the Matango despite the fact she turns her lovers into mushroom people, so another Matango is quite the treat.

:^^: Welcome lovely Mad Hatter to my list of lovely MGs
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

but I never expected her to be based off a bug
Even if her typing bugs me out (a majin, really?), she's far from being regarded as a bug.

Now we have a sentient, fully mobile, highly intelligent and mentally unstable mushroom... Able to both sweet talk and mind rape men at the same time.
Now I'm officially terrified.

I can get three things straight out of this one.

-I'm glad to be a male (thus I'm unable to be transformed into one of them)
-I'm glad to be allergic to mushrooms (while Kenkou was lazy enough to not say how matango spores affect to allergic people (either that or there are no mushroom allergic people in the land of the rising sun) it's safe to assume that it would affect them in a different way)
-I'm glad that the only hats I truly like are fedoras. (Because I wouldn't want to wear one of those hats despite having inmunity due to gender).
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

She's a Majin because fun is infinite with the Hatter.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Hello? The Hatter wants a tea party.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Jinouga87 wrote:Hello? The Hatter wants a tea party.
Well, if you insist dear....
Spoiler: show
Sarah-Palin-Tea-Party.jpg
There´s no better place to screw and get screwed up...
Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I lol'ed hardcore at that pic Sub.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

That's a dude. I don't care what you guys say nor what her profile says nor what the settings say. That's a dude.

The Mad Hatter is a dude.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

That's a dude. I don't care what you guys say nor what her profile says nor what the settings say. That's a dude.
Man + Mushroom = Errrr...Funguy?

(The sad thing is that actually makes sense...^^U)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Yeah..it really does. Well done Kaijin, haha!

Great pic Sub, your witty sense of humor never ceases to amaze me. :haha:

Well not much else to comment on apart from this area, so I suppose I'll join in..I'm probably missing some details from somewhere, here since a "tea party" was mentioned. So pardon my ignorance, I haven't looked over here in years. I will have to do some more catching up later. ;)

So it looks like Kenny is now focusing on children's fairy tales? I don't really understand how one enters the "MGE Wonderland" from reading this. So feel free to enlighten me since my reply is only about what is here.

The "spore release" sounds really vague. A few unanswered question would be- Does she shoot out spores, or passively release them into the air? You think the person who wrote this "survival guide" would of included such an important detail. -_- Can she infinitely shoot spores out of her head? Does she hang out in windy (does wind even exist in MGE Wonderland?) areas to extend her range of infection (also vague)? It doesn't really say, maybe she needs to aim and shoot carefully? But since all MGE monsters seem "all powerful" I'd assume not. Being such a passive creature it's hard to imagine her pointing her head and shooting everything in sight. I could also see her wanting to get REALLY close to help infect her target quicker (whether she knows it or not?). She doesn't really sound aggressive though, so I wonder if she is even aware of what she is.

The Hatter obviously had a crazy personality in the story, and was seemingly oblivious to everything around him. One could simply walk away from him and he wouldn't care less. He also loved to challenge logic, so I can't see her being very easy to talk to. If this Hatter entry is as insanely witty as the original Hatter, it would probably prove trying on the nerves to communicate with one. It also doesn't say how her spores would react if her would-be victim was already insane. Seeing an already-madman engage in conversation would probably prove most entertaining. Then again, maybe this "MGE Wonderland" only allows for easy victims? Also, as Kaijin pointed out, a severely allergic reaction could possibly impair the spores effects, so people with "MGE worldy" allergies may have an advantage against her. ;)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I find her very sexy. I love her pants.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »