Jabberwock

The Prideful Wonderland Dragon

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Jabberwock

Post by DogKama »

Jabberwock
Dragon Family -- Reptile Type
Habitat: Wonderland
Disposition: lustful, bold, proud
Diet: men's spirit energy, carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

A kind of dragon special to “Wonderland.” They are high-rank monsters possessing a powerful body and high intelligence. Under orders from the queen, they block the path of those who wander into Wonderland. The progenitor was originally a normal “dragon,” but when the “Queen of Hearts” laid eyes on her proud figure, she maliciously cast a spell and changed the source of her pride from “being the absolute strongest, overpowering others” to “being the absolute most lascivious, overpowering others.”

For that reason, in spite of their awe-inspiring, domineering presence, their minds are tainted with sexual thoughts. Even though they have sharp claws that can easily tear through steel and powerful legs that can shake an entire area if they kick the ground, they use them solely for gently embracing men and getting on top and shaking their hips. They prefer to use their mouths to take in a penis and slurp semen over devouring the flesh of prey, and the pink breath they release heats up the bodies of those showered in it causing them to burn with passion. Their high intellect superior to that of humans is used just to determine how to improve sex, and they desire to always be painted in semen and pleasure. Even though they stain their bodies with thick, white stuff, their sublime dignity isn't lost since they take pride in it. They look down on human women and other monsters and take a domineering attitude, but it stems from the conceit that they're the most lascivious of all beings.

The role they were given by the queen is just like a game to her no matter what, and they themselves care little about whether they win or lose. For that reason, they aggressively attack visitors, but they often go easy on human women and monsters, etc. and pretend to lose. However, if it's a man that strikes their fancy, their attachment becomes extremely strong, and they'll definitely try to get the guy and bring him back to their den. And then, together with a man, in order to become the most lascivious couple in Wonderland and have the most semen poured on them, they'll delve into the depths of indecency.

If deemed worthy as a male, a man can subdue them. However, in their case, unlike the original race, they have no interest in simple military prowess. It's better to express your interest frankly. You can profess love or just tell them up front you want sex. It's more effective if you get a massive erection upon seeing them without even waiting for them to attack or show off your unrestrained desire. It's even more certain if you expose your penis and shove it in their face, pushing your desire on them.

They have a tough body that can't even be penetrated by a sword of steel, but confront them with the sword of flesh and the thick fragrance of semen, and male carnal desire will shake their brain causing them to collapse in dizziness. The instinct that recognizes when a man before them is a male who will constantly desire them no matter where or when and paint their body and womb with semen is also what changes them into “female lizards” who want nothing more than to please a male and bear the male's offspring. It's the same in appearance as when a dragon yields to a man and falls as a single female, but being the most enjoyable female for their husband and making their husband the happiest male in Wonderland who indulges in the most female pleasure is also the pride of the “Jabberwock” race as well their dearest wish.

今回の更新は不思議の国固有のドラゴンの一種、「ジャバウォック」です。
As for the update this time, it's a kind of dragon unique to Wonderland, “Jabberwock”.
例のごとく、始祖は普通のドラゴンだったらしいですが、またハートの女王がやらかしたそうです。
Like always, it seems the progenitor was a normal dragon, but the Queen of Hearts did it again.

文章もいつもより変なテンションになってるかもしれませんが、不思議の国だから仕方ないよね!
Maybe there's a bit of a stranger than usual tension in the text, but it's Wonderland, so it can't be helped!
本文書くのに力尽きたので、詳しくは エロ魔物娘図鑑本文 をお読みくださいませ。
I exhausted myself writing the main text, so please read the erotic monster girl profile for details.
ちなみに挿絵の個体には、身体の一部にちょこちょこと、ハートのマークが描かれているのですが、
どうやら「撃墜数」だとか「夫にその箇所にどれだけ出して貰った」だとか、
「一個で100回とか1000回」だとか、そんな感じの噂があるとか無いとか……
By the way, the individual in the illustration has little heart marks drawn on parts of her body, but it seems there may or may not be some sort of rumor like “number of times downed” or “how many times she had her husband ejaculate in that place”, or “100 times, or a 1000 times for one mark”......
不思議の国に住む魔物達は、まだまだたくさん 存在しますが、今回は一旦ここまでです。
次回からはまた別の場所の魔物娘が登場する予定ですので、お楽しみに!。
There are still a lot of monsters that live in Wonderland that are out there, but this is as far as I'm going for now this time. Starting from next time, I'm planning the debut of a monster girl from another place, so look forward to it!
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
jabberwock.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Re: Jabberwock

Post by Azrael »

Wow Scary and Cool :D
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Nice. :D
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Haha, manage to upload the large resolution pic to the gelb before anyone else.

:haha:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Maybe it's just me... But I think that you guys should have left Blake do the honors and post this one, he was the one who predicted this one not to mention that he was eagerly waiting this particular entry.

*tsk* You guys can be quite insensitve sometimes...¬¬

About the profile... Well from the looks of it she's a dragon that got changed into her current form becuase... The plot demanded it. ^^U
Nothing else to add here other than sheer whackiness on its finest (I guess she can perform a triple fellatio on her own)... and that Cheshie and her buy their clothes in the same store (but they don't share the same shoeshop though).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Beauteous, and intimidating at the same time. I don't mind this entry at all. KC did well but, can't pass judgement until translation is complete.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Kaijin wrote:Maybe it's just me... But I think that you guys should have left Blake do the honors and post this one, he was the one who predicted this one not to mention that he was eagerly waiting this particular entry.

*tsk* You guys can be quite insensitve sometimes...¬¬

About the profile... Well from the looks of it she's a dragon that got changed into her current form becuase... The plot demanded it. ^^U
Nothing else to add here other than sheer whackiness on its finest (I guess she can perform a triple fellatio on her own)... and that Cheshie and her buy their clothes in the same store (but they don't share the same shoeshop though).
To be honest I did read that(but it was only a matter of time before she appeared) but if you want I can delete the topic and allow Blake to post it? :^^:

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

And Wonderland works it's magic once more! We really need to find the online setting KC posted for Wonderland.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Well, she's certainly interesting, especially with her extra mouth things.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

With the name meaning "slither, slimy, sly, lithe, lubricate" etc. I can already imagine the things this profile may contain..heh!

Oh and, just make Blake the topic owner? :)
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

OMG! :stunned:

Can't believe I actualy got this one right! I guess my intuition was on the money and not just thinking of Fate/Extra, hehe.

Anyway, she certainly looks both cool and strange; KK really went for something quite original with her looks, specialy those mouths (I find them a tad creept IMHO).

Still, I have a worry; her general aspect resembles that of a Dragon(The wings, the horns, the claws, the tail), so I fear that we'll have yet another case of ``An MG who wandered into the Wonderland and got transformed/corrupted into something else by the Queen of Hearts.´´; a Dragon in this case. Nonetheless, given her serious expression, I get the feeling that she retains the intellect she had as a Dragon (Not to mention that her face looks even a bit tsundere, hehe).

Also, I wonder what matter of role will the Vorpal Sword (Or Vorpal anything else...) play in her profile? I get the hunch that it will simply make her horny..... Hope I'm wrong in that one.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Well there is a trail that Alices have to go through in Wonderland so maybe the Vorpal Serif might have something to do with that.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Very interesting. I don't like the extra mouths though.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

but if you want I can delete the topic and allow Blake to post it?
He doesn't seem to care, so leave it as it is now.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Methinks she has a bit of Tsundere aspects to her, looking at her expression. I could be wrong though...
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

now that is one sexy dragon
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

I called it I called it

Beware the Jabberwocky my son the claws that strip the and a tight ass snatch.. :hehe:

Okay I know it's not the original but I had to take a stab at it....

It makes you wonder if a certain pair of twins are next....

In the meantime I wonder if you could make this out... it's from the KC site
Spoiler: show
256_jabberwock.jpg
I was divided into two chat chat with the demon daughter picture book chats.
Demon daughter picture book chat in the chat to talk about the demon daughter succubus basis eroge such as the demon daughter picture book, and Kurobinega related,
chat chat chat OK anything to chat game as expected, from the story of the demon daughter picture book ever is. Thank you monsters daughter picture book and Kurobinega also 1/14 this year. A kind of dragon in Wonderland-specific, this update is "Jabberwocky". As always, the Queen of heart seems to have Yarakashi, but also it seems to have been an ordinary dragon founder. Text might also have become strange tension than usual, but I'll not be helped because it is wonderland! Since exhaustion to write text, for more erotic demon daughter picture book text Please read the. By the way, the individual illustrations, To restlessly, mark of heart I have drawn on the part of the body, and That it is, "I got put out much to the point to her husband" or was "shot down the number" Apparently, such as ...... That it is not "1000 times such as 100 times in one", such as there is a rumor of such a feeling Mamonotachi living in wonderland, and there are many, but still, is up here once this time. Because it is expected to demon daughter of another location appeared also from the next, so stay tuned! . ■ secondary creation introduce corner Thank you for always nice work! (External blog demon daughter of summary Yoshikage's彗嵐's now please draw a picture book illustrations of monsters Musume-ka Yoshikage's poster girl of m (ry)彗嵐's house once again! warm sand, hobgoblin, Devil this time, 4 race. of Gaither w issued a tongue To Perori, expression is aiming at me no matter how you look at it does not collect sand warm Hobugobu the Ya arrange big boobs! ... of clothing Miko! sandwich in illustrations or more of the picture book naughty look too cute. mischievous! mesh feeling I look good with blue skin decoration of the chest in conjunction with facial expressions Devil. Gaither is Giza teeth is cute Ninmari of the body, but around a more expressive It is nice w Eye of the ⇒ demon daughter of summary Yoshikage's ever (external site
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I think either the updated Alice or the Card Soldiers will be next myself.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

This looks pretty hot appearance wise :nosebleed:

Looking forward to the translation :perv:
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Huh...I guess KC was done with the Wonderland girls

But I must say she is quiet a beauty, or at least Femme Fetale :3
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool