Lava Golem

The strangest thing to see on a birthday.

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Lava Golem

Post by Rezeed »

Lava Golem
Golem Family -- Magical Material Type
Habitat: volcanic region
Disposition: ferocious, passionate
Diet: human men's spirit energy

A monster created when will dwells within lava tinged with demonic energy. They have a violent and ferocious temperament. They give in to their bubbling, vehement passion and aggressively assault human men, swallowing them with their lava-like body and violating them.

Their body is born from lava, and its properties and heat vary depending on color. The black, cool and hardened looking parts are comparatively hard and low temperature. In contrast, the red hot parts are softer and hotter than human skin. This lava that boils seeking a man doesn't inflict burn wounds on humans, but as for those who touch it, the part it touched takes on heat and starts to feel hot. If the penis is seized by their hotly pulsing mouth, breasts, or vagina, etc., a man's abdomen will suddenly heat up. Even a penis in a flaccid state will immediately become erect, taking on an appearance like a reddish-black hardness from which heat is trying to escape. After it swells up beyond the limit, a huge volcanic eruption will occur easily due to the stimulation of their body, which is rich in elasticity and stickiness like that of a slime, causing an abundance of thick white stuff to be released inside of them. Sex with them is multifaceted, almost like lava with its changing properties. Driven by an urge, they straddle men and shake their hips indulging in the pleasure of a man's body, and it appears as if they're swallowing and burning up the man. Meanwhile, if their hot, melty mouth or vagina take in a man's penis even once, they stick to it, coil around it, and will not let it go, and then they crawl all over the man's body with their searing tongue and arms, assiduously covering every single part with heat and pleasure to the point that it could be called relentless. The result is that the heart is melted and a man is made a prisoner. Then once joined with a man's body, they cool and harden their lava, binding him, so that he can never get away. Once a man's body has acquired heat from having sex with them, the heat in the lower abdomen never subsides, even after the liaison has ended. Even after releasing huge volumes of semen, the penis remains hot and towering. It's too much for most men, and they'll end up seeking to have sex with them on their own. The lava golems themselves are the same way, and no matter how much they have sex and indulge in spirit energy, once their heart burns up hotly, it never cools off. Their blazing passion and melty love for their husband just gets hotter and hotter every time they have sex.

Furthermore, they're weak against water. When a considerably large amount of water is poured on them, their normal ferocity temporarily fades, and they even show a clingy attitude towards men. Also, sometimes they rarely inhabit even snowy mountains if it's a volcano. Their ferocity dims because the chilly place is hard on them, but to a man who's freezing in a snowy mountain, their hot, soft body is warming to the body and soul, and it'll be even more attractive than usual. The power of lava to cover a chilled body in warmth and pleasure is so vast that it's enough to make a man experience a sensory illusion like his body has melted instantly.

今回の魔物娘は溶岩が魔物化して生まれた「ラーヴァゴーレム」です。
This time's monster girl is “lava golem”, born from monsterized lava.
自然物から産まれた魔物ですが、「溶岩」という物質が命を得たゴーレム属の魔物です。
It's a monster born from natural material, but it's a golem family monster of “lava” matter that came to life.
溶岩ということで、ゴーレム的な外殻とスライム的なぷるぷるが組み合わさった感じの娘です。
Since it's lava, it's a girl that feels like a combination of a golem-like outer shell, and slime-like jiggle.
元は熱いじゃ済まない溶岩ですが、そこは魔物娘。
Originally, lava would be far too hot, but it's a monster girl.
冬にはずっと抱き付いていたくなるような、いい感じの具合らしいです。
It seems it feels good, like you would want to embrace her all winter long.
ただ、火傷とは別の意味で大変な事にはなってしまいますが……w
However, it might end up becoming a terrible thing, and I don't mean burns......w
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
lavagolem.jpg
Looks like KC decided to Post a new MG today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Lava Golem

Post by Kaijin »

According to his website
今回の魔物娘は溶岩が魔物化して生まれた「ラーヴァゴーレム」です。
自然物から産まれた魔物ですが、「溶岩」という物質が命を得たゴーレム属の魔物です。
溶岩ということで、ゴーレム的な外殻とスライム的なぷるぷるが組み合わさった感じの娘です。

元は熱いじゃ済まない溶岩ですが、そこは魔物娘。
冬にはずっと抱き付いていたくなるような、いい感じの具合らしいです。
ただ、火傷とは別の意味で大変な事にはなってしまいますが……w
Which according the online translators would come to say that they are magic-life induced lifeforms known as lava golems.
Being a mass of magma that eventually became a monster and gained life, becoming a "golem" in the process.
Also that their bodies are meant to be slimy but they have shells (well that can be easily seen by looking at them).

Also it mentions something about them loving to cuddle men during winter season or something like that...

(Sorry I couldn't decipher more of the online translator...^^U)

Well... If the gibberish I tried to decipher is true this girl is pretty much MGE's equivalent of MGQ's Lava Girl when it comes to behavior. (which it wouldn't be half bad)
Lookswise would be a fusion between MGQ's Lava Girl and Golem Girl (which is actually a pretty neat concept)

It looks like both worlds are starting to collide...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

Reminds me of the Fire Golem from the Diablo franchise, only hotter...

Unfortunately, the horn-like protrusions on the sides of her head plus
the dark scleras make her look like a Succubus/Devil sub-species
covered in orange jelly.

As such I can only say:
Spoiler: show
Do not Want
By the way, her stance reminds me of another creature:

Put them together and they seem to be playing the Rock-Paper-Scissor game.
Perhaps on the next round they might both choose Scissor...

EDIT:
Also it mentions something about them loving to cuddle men during winter season or something like that...
That´s what Yetis are for...oh well. At least you got a mobile lava lamp of sorts.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

That´s what Yetis are for...oh well
And before that it was Weresheep's main role...
Yeah, yeah we know it... Kenkou it's as original as a Street Fighter's script writer...^^U
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Post by BaroqueSieben »

Given my interests, when I stumbled upon this lass last night I know the first thing to come to my mind should have hailed from Yu-Gi-Oh (they even have the same name), and yet what DID come to my mind immediately was Rock Raiders . . .

Which is totally fine. If they turn out to be cave-dwelling, though, I'm going to laugh at the unintentional prescience. And on that note, I eagerly await a translation, as the design's interesting and I'm curious what little bonus features this golem's got, if any.
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

those horns on her head,you think Deruella had something to do with this MG's creation
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Reminisce of the Magmalice from the Dragon Quest games.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Vendettadabeast wrote:those horns on her head,you think Deruella had something to do with this MG's creation
I thought the same. Her body armor reminds me of Druella's clothes, even her face looks a bit like Druella's. But maybe is just the black sclera.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

I pretty much love this one ^^
I would prefer the scales much more darker to make it look real basalt.
But this one is one of my fav of the last MG :serenade:
Artworks made by Butter-T
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Oh holy mother of Arceus/Ilias/God/Etc...

KC's making another cuddle MG, and boy, there was no better choice than going with a magma golem. Oh just imagining how hot she literally is...I can just bath and be cuddled by her warm, viscus lava all day long
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

And I had been thinking of replaying Diablo 1 just a couple days ago....

Yet, for some reason, she reminds me more of a Skyrim Flame Atronach than of the Magma Demons of Diablo 1.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Totally reminds me of a particular song that goes "Don't you wish your girlfriend was 'hot' like me?"
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

Well then, I think her being a lava girl and looking at her hips...

I think its safe to say that you'll "melt" inside her
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

Let's just say you'll be in for a hot time with her, that i can sense.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Very sexy. I like her. :D
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Hmm.... Was just wondering, will KK make more of these ''Elemental Golems''? Or it will be just this one?

I personaly would like to see an Ice/Frost/Water Golem.....

EDIT: The translated profile's up at the Boorus; I just read it and.... Ye gods! That's some serious oversexing! She makes the Wyrm look like a nun in comparison.....
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up on the first post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Volcanic Cocktail

Post by Kaijin »

So if you put a golem, a wyrm, a shirohebi and a slime girl into a blender... you get this girl...

I guess...

This is girl is incredibly hot (no pun intended I swear), faptastically so (I expected no less from Kenkou, while his? writing skills are subpar at best his skills as an artist are superb)... Even if I have to admit that her facial expression creeps me out a lot... (maybe because I wasn't expecting to see a rapeface on a creature supposed to be emotionless... like the golem she's supposed to be).
I find her reaction towards water a really nice touch and I gotta admit that I find her modus operandi really hot (once again, no pun intended).

Not a fan favorite of mine... But I was bracing to get something way worse than this, so it's quite a relief...

.P.S.: This girl must be the ultimate harem maker though (since having your way with her, or viceversa, makes perennially hard and ever ready for snu-snu).
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

I, personally like her even more now, a very clingy, passionate lover who looses themselves in sheer pleasure with the man of their choice? Who wouldn't love that?!

I just wonder if they'll be able to migrate to other places if the man needs them to...like urban area's and watnot
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Pokemonaces wrote:I, personally like her even more now, a very clingy, passionate lover who looses themselves in sheer pleasure with the man of their choice? Who wouldn't love that?!

I just wonder if they'll be able to migrate to other places if the man needs them to...like urban area's and watnot
They can live in snowy regions and the only effect is that their fecority is lessened, I am pretty sure they would be completely able to reside in any other area.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.