Wonderland

Translation by Gullinbursti

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Wonderland

Post by Pierce »

Wonderland
It's a demon realm ruled by “the queen of hearts” with a strange atmosphere like an upturned toy box, overflowing with curious and lewd happenings.

At a glance, this demon realm appears to be bright and rich in nature, and the towns are lined with lovely, fantastical structures, but at the same time, there are plants and structures with something off about them, and objects that seem out of place scattered everywhere. There's a giant castle based on red and white in the middle of the kingdom where the queen of hearts lives.

Since it exists in another dimension, one can't enter without the assistance of the queen or one of the monster residents. Some people carelessly fall asleep, and wind up there before they realize it. Some people get lost on the road, and arrive there after wandering aimlessly. Some people chase after “wererabbits” that head off somewhere as if suddenly lured by something. Due to the queen's prejudice, whim, and arbitrary decisions, many human men and women, monsters, and couples are invited to the kingdom a bit coercively. Also, for some reason, “wererabbits” and “alices” are sensitive to when the entrance to the kingdom appears, and it is said that every “alice” will eventually visit the kingdom without fail. (It seems that if she has a partner, then they'll definitely be invited as a couple.)

Throughout the land, various places, products, and foods are imbued with spells that will irrationally attack visitors. Including:

“Cookies that change the body of a man that eats them into a little boy, or the body of a monster (woman) that eats them into a little girl.”

“Cakes that change monsters with a child-like appearance and little girls into the form of alluring adult women if eaten.”

“Tea that causes men who drink it to change into the forms of giant dogs, go mad with lust, and attack and ravish monster girls.”

“Sudden aphrodisiac rains, and puddles of syrupy liquid formed from it.”

All of the obscene happenings that suddenly arise will no doubt confuse the minds of visitors and shake them. Unlike visitors, the denizens of wonderland will just enjoy sex as a couple if one of these happenings occurs.

Additionally, the denizens have a grasp of the effects of the various spells in this land, and the conditions that trigger them. (It seems it's mainly caused by the demonic energy released when monsters copulate).

For example, if a couple deeply kisses, then they can instantly warp from the castle to the shopping district, etc... They use stuff like that for their convenience. From a bystander's perspective, it looks like the denizens are indulging in sudden, obscene liaisons and initiating sex all over the place, so to visitors it comes off as madness.

The insanely obscene spectacles bewilder visitors at first, but due to the guidance of the denizens of Wonderland, starting with “cheshire cat”, eventually they're able to adapt to it, and they too end up becoming one of the denizens of wonderland.

Human males present at these happening become married to the monster they had sex with and change into an incubus. Human females completely change into one of the monsters of wonderland. (They'll become one of the races peculiar to wonderland, but which race they will become depends on what suits the person herself). In the case of monsters, some races will end up changing into one of the races peculiar to wonderland. (Ex: If it's a werecat, she'll turn into a cheshire cat).

In this land, one will encounter various happenings, and meet many monsters and couples, but a huge transformation awaits an “Alice” who can overcome these trials and arrive before the queen even while being showered with pleasure.

“Alice” is a peculiar race. They return to being virgins after having sex with men, additionally, their memories of sex disappear, and they can't become pregnant, but the nature of those who adapt to this land changes, their memories remain after sex, and they become able to get pregnant. Furthermore, even if it appears as though the old memories have disappeared, they actually continue to store up inside of them, and all the memories of an alice's sexual encounters with her husband will be restored.

In this way, they become complete as a true “alice” and retain the pure, meek heart they had to begin with while still possessing all the lewd, and happy memories that they experienced. (Perhaps because obscene happenings continue one after another when an “alice” is adventuring in wonderland, or perhaps because of the demonic energy of the queen of hearts that pervades this demon realm, since it's treated as if their body is “constantly having sex”, they're able to keep maintaining their memories. Also, once an “alice” becomes complete, she won't lose her memories even if she goes back outside of Wonderland.)

The Queen of Hearts
She's one of the “lilim” who are the daughters of the demon lord and her husband, and she's the third daughter. She has the form of a little girl, and her personality is also extremely childish, but she's a haughty despot, and Wonderland is a land that she created by doing as she pleased. Everything in the kingdom is decided by her whim and caprice.

If one upsets her, various obscene punishments are unavoidable. Even if not, she'll probably order punishments on a whim. (These punishments are mostly just treated as events where they can get off with their partner in an unusual environment by the denizens of Wonderland. )

She's always seeking fun things, tasty things, and sensual things, so to relieve her boredom she calls humans and monsters from outside into Wonderland. She also has a lonely side, and it's said that she summons the denizens of Wonderland to play with her, or makes them give her sweets. On the one hand, she's adored by the denizens of wonderland as queen, but it also does indeed seem like they're humoring a spoiled child.

With vast magical power that's even equivalent to that of a god, she has a knack for exceptional sorcery. She's the one who imbued all the spells all over Wonderland. Day after day, she devises even more fun and obscene new pranks, surprises, or spells.

Additionally, the reason she has a child-like form is that even though she's a “lilim”, she's also the mutant race “alice”.

Additional Notes
Okay, surprised by the sudden beastility (this is from KC who added front-ginas to centaur because some fans were squicked), giving the mention of tea a read I'd probably have said "There's also a black tea which if drunk by a man will make him act like a dog-like beast which will assault any monster girls they can find." since from my reading its more describing the appelation of sudden beastial carnal urges, not a literal transformation into a rape dog.

Citation
http://www.monstergirlsredux.com/viewto ... f=13&t=607
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Wonderland

Post by Jinouga87 »

It is a shock but I personally don't mind it. I must find an Alice.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

“Cakes that change monsters with a child-like appearance and little girls into the form of alluring adult women if eaten.”
So, the possibility of a Cattleya-like Bapho-chan became real? Huzza! :happyness:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Pierce wrote:“Cookies that change the body of a man that eats them into a little boy, or the body of a monster (woman) that eats them into a little girl.”
..... Wait a moment.... does that mean that I could-....

*Imagines a Loli Anubis; with a short height, a DFC, and a pouty expression with puffed-up cheeks as she angrily shouts ``Baka! Baka! Baka!´´*

5535ca85a972c0f23c6fbc6cf9934fccea83a326.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Okay, surprised by the sudden beastility (this is from KC who added front-ginas to centaur because some fans were squicked), giving the mention of tea a read I'd probably have said "There's also a black tea which if drunk by a man will make him act like a dog-like beast which will assault any monster girls they can find." since from my reading its more describing the appelation of sudden beastial carnal urges, not a literal transformation into a rape dog.
Not that it makes it any better though... The loss of rational thinking is the same even if that poor devil retains his human shell, during the time that poor excuse of a herbal tea's effect is active the poor fellow is far from being considered a human.
(It's a good thing that the only tea I drink and like is green tea... Hopefully Zipanguese monsterfolk won't be heartless enough to spike their beverages).

It's a nice thing to see this region getting some coverage though.

.P.S.: It's just me or the current Demon Lady is really horrible and negligent mother? Her fourth child is an extremist tyrant whose actions seriously threaten her "master plan" and the third... Is a little tyrannic diva with a behavior more fitting on a living doll than a Lili (and one meant to be a serious contender to the Demon Realm's throne to make it worse).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Come on Kenkou give us the Queen of Heart's character profile. Or at least an image. I wish to be a part of her kingdom...
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

.P.S.: It's just me or the current Demon Lady is really horrible and negligent mother? Her fourth child is an extremist tyrant whose actions seriously threaten her "master plan" and the third... Is a little tyrannic diva with a behavior more fitting on a living doll than a Lili (and one meant to be a serious contender to the Demon Realm's throne to make it worse).
My exact thoughts. I mean, Demon Lord, what the fuck with your eldest children?
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Kaijin wrote:.P.S.: It's just me or the current Demon Lady is really horrible and negligent mother?
You only found out? Everybody knows the Demon Lord spends every day in her life screwing her husband in the castle. That's all the evidence you need to say she's not winning any Mother of the Year awards.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

You only found out?
So... I got threatened and almost banned due to sarcasm and the rest of the world can let out snarky remarks whenever they feel like? Joy... It must be like the best day ever...¬¬#
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

KillMoves wrote:
Kaijin wrote:.P.S.: It's just me or the current Demon Lady is really horrible and negligent mother?
You only found out? Everybody knows the Demon Lord spends every day in her life screwing her husband in the castle. That's all the evidence you need to say she's not winning any Mother of the Year awards.
To be fair, she might not be doing it literally all day. There has to be some amount of time to catch your breath, clean up a bit, and maybe even a brief intermission to do some things.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I wonder what other food Wonderland has.
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Jinouga87 wrote:I wonder what other food Wonderland has.
Semen-flavoured Gatorade? With all that "exercise" it's important to stay properly hydrated. :info:
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Oh geez, that's so nas- Oh, wait, that doesn't sound impossible in Japan's case, I remember reading that they already have woman's period blood "themed" drinks. :?
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Feathers wrote:I remember reading that they already have woman's period blood "themed" drinks. :?
:o "Oh motherf-" *vomiting*
I seriously did not see that one coming. But then again, with japan, no one really does. :lol:
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I wonder if the Queen of Hearts has Card Solders. The Riders of Kamen Rider Blade would work perfectly.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Jinouga87 wrote:I wonder if the Queen of Hearts has Card Solders. The Riders of Kamen Rider Blade would work perfectly.
Maybe those are Wonderland's Dullahan's. Also, after reading all the info, Wonderland might be the place where this guy comes from.
Spoiler: show
Splendor.jpg
[/align] The Queen of Hearts caught or unfriendly neighbor Slenderman and turned him into this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Wandering Schoolar wrote:“Cakes that change monsters with a child-like appearance and little girls into the form of alluring adult women if eaten.”
Okay, let me see if I get this right. If I feed my Alice with some Wonderland Cake, I can change her from this:
Alice.jpg
to this?:
alice.png
Where the fuck is Wonderland or where could I buy one of those damn cakes?!
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Is it just me or do I see someone out there trying to prank a Baphomet with one of those cakes?

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Kmon13 wrote:Is it just me or do I see someone out there trying to prank a Baphomet with one of those cakes?
who knows? :perv:

This:
BaphoA.jpeg
Plus This:
Cake.jpg
= :
BaphoB.jpeg
:hero:
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Yeah that about right and I know a few character's who would see this as the perfect joke or punishment for the Sabbath Witches and their patron...

The Imps and Arch Imp would just see this as a joke to play on men just before it wears off....

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals