Valkyrie

Angel of Heroes

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Valkyrie

Post by Blake81 »

Valkyrie
Angel Family -- Angel Type
Habitat: heaven
Disposition: calm, serious
Diet: human men's spirit energy

Warriors of heaven that serve the gods and mid-ranked angels that are both valorous and noble of spirit. Swearing loyalty to the gods who are their masters and obeying the “the voice of the gods” that echoes directly in their mind, they accompany humans destined to become heroes and champions. It is their duty to urge these individuals to awaken as heroes and build up their power. Those who have encountered them go on to become great heroes widely known to the world, and it is purported that after death their souls are lead before the gods.

They're not monsters to begin with, but individuals corrupted by demonic energy are treated as monsters. Even in that case, they don't completely become monsters right away because of the divine protection they innately possess. Many individuals don't even realize that they're in the process of being demonically corrupted, remaining loyal to the gods and noble of spirit. Unwavering, they will seek to fulfill the duties given to them by the gods. However, once their power is bound with demonic energy, if they raise a man as a hero, it not only builds up his abilities, but also heightens his sexual desire. Just as it is said, “great men have great fondness for sensual pleasures,” and as men become imposing heroes, so too does their desire swell and overflow, eventually being directed at the valkyrie. Being virtuous battle maidens, they are originally extremely abstemious with regards to sex and pleasure, but then the strangest thing happens. The “voice of the gods” echoes in their mind, commanding them to “receive it.” The “voice of the gods” which once strictly gave them divine commandments then starts giving them orders like “do lewd acts to give the man pleasure,” and sometimes, “act sweetly like a lover.” Even though they are conflicted and bewildered by this, they are unable to disobey the gods' voice. Led by the voice, believing “it's a divine commandment”, and “it's for the sake of making him into a great hero,” they will end up having sex with the man and receiving pleasure and desire with their own body. Also, with the valkyrie, heroes raised by demonically corrupted power become more honest about their own “desires.” Regardless of their position as servants of god, loyal to god and the church, and their presumption that god is justice and monsters are evil, they start to act according to their own personal sense of justice and noble spirit. They end up becoming “heroes” that aid the weak, whether human or monster, and crush evil.

While spending time having sex with a man in this manner, their true nature as a battle maiden affects the man's heroic form. The monster's instinct causes them to become attracted to the sight of the man who seeks them as a woman and directs his desire towards them. Eventually, they no longer think anything of the gods' voice commanding them to do monster-like deeds or the fact that they're having sex with a man. Along with this, the frequency with which they can hear the gods' voice also declines, but in turn, they start to voluntarily have sex with the man and enjoy pleasure and spirit energy. By the time “due to divine commandments” is replaced by “for his sake”, as a “valkyrie,” they have already completely become a monster. Furthermore, actually, their communication with the gods was cut off from the moment they became demonically corrupted. What they thought was the “voice of the gods” was actually “the voice of their own desire” all along. The moment they completely turn into a monster, they become unable to hear this voice, but if they realize it before then, then they fall as a black battle maiden, a “dark valkyrie.”
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
34b2d147dfec613808e45357caeb0515.jpg
Finaly, after so long, we have our Chooser of the Slain. Hope she's as nice as she looks.

She looks a lot like Lenneth, so I am to assume that KK likes Valkyrie Profile, and her Dark sister seems to imply that as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Valkyrie

Post by Kaijin »

Hi Lenneth, long time no see! How are things going?

Of course...
There are 9 ranks in the Celestial hierarchy and the guy goes... and uses something from Norse mythology.
Huzzah ¬¬

Oh well... At the very least the non corrupted version looks cool.

.P.S.:
She looks a lot like Lenneth, so I am to assume that KK likes Valkyrie Profile,
Considering that the guy is known for copy-pastin anything from a RPG in his setting... that's pretty likely.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Finally KC got around to the Norse mythology ... I'm so happy! :love: :love: :love:

((Looks to see Dark Valkyrie))

I'm going to look at her Lustful.. I mean darker half now :^^:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Okay I didn't see this one. It's good to have new MGs.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

After all the speculation,she's finally here.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Finally KC got around to the Norse mythology ... I'm so happy!
I wish you were true on that... However you couldn't be more wrong even if tried it...
For most Japanese people/media a Valkyrie is just your average "holy/angelic warrior maiden" and Kenkou is not an exception for that.
(Archangels? Arelim? Seraphim? Pffft... What's that? Let's draw a winged girl, give her a sword, call her "valkyrie" and call it a day <3)
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

*Nerd Mode ON*

And sadly, that doesn't only apply to Japan; a good deal of the world today sees them like that, too. It appears none remember that the ORIGINAL Valkyrie of the Nordic Myths (Pre-Christian) was actualy much darker in appearance.

Althought they DID have wings, they weren't angel-like wings. (If mind serves) Valkyries were often associated with crows, as crows were seen flying around the corpses in the battlefields. Also, the crows themselves are often associated with Odin, whom always had two crows (whose names I sadly forgot) perching on his throne. Hence, they had a pair of black crow-like wings (I've even seen some accounts that give them a helmet shaped like a crow's head. Could be the origin of their winged helm). Hrist would make a rather nice example.

The whole ''Angelic Valkyrie'' trend surged after the Christians gave her that look, in a way to say that what the ancient scandinavians believed to be a Valkyrie was actualy an angel, and hence, it would be easier to convert them.

*Nerd Mode OFF*

Still, it sorta makes me wonder if KK had that in mind when he made both ''Normal'' and Dark Valkyries.....
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

Blake81 wrote:*Nerd Mode ON*

And sadly, that doesn't only apply to Japan; a good deal of the world today sees them like that, too. It appears none remember that the ORIGINAL Valkyrie of the Nordic Myths (Pre-Christian) was actualy much darker in appearance.

Althought they DID have wings, they weren't angel-like wings. (If mind serves) Valkyries were often associated with crows, as crows were seen flying around the corpses in the battlefields. Also, the crows themselves are often associated with Odin, whom always had two crows (whose names I sadly forgot) perching on his throne. Hence, they had a pair of black crow-like wings (I've even seen some accounts that give them a helmet shaped like a crow's head. Could be the origin of their winged helm). Hrist would make a rather nice example.

The whole ''Angelic Valkyrie'' trend surged after the Christians gave her that look, in a way to say that what the ancient scandinavians believed to be a Valkyrie was actualy an angel, and hence, it would be easier to convert them.

*Nerd Mode OFF*

Still, it sorta makes me wonder if KK had that in mind when he made both ''Normal'' and Dark Valkyries.....
I doubt it, because we can't have realism or proper source material, the audiences will rage and thus lose interest :P *sarcasm obvious*
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Blake81 wrote:Also, the crows themselves are often associated with Odin, whom always had two crows (whose names I sadly forgot) perching on his throne.
I think you mean Huginn and Muninn, the ravens of thought and memory that survey the world.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

totally saw it coming, still hoping for Jiangshi tho.

Notbad.jpg on this one.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

The translation of the valkyrie is up on the first post. Enjoy~~!
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Well... Self induced mind control... That's original...
And it seems to do a minor and pointlessly anecdotal reference to Norse myth Valkyries, so that's a plus I guess.

Not thrilled nor grossed out by this one, but I'm pretty fond of her looks.
Besides... it would be kinda neat to see her
“act sweetly like a lover.”
In such a fashion.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Honestly she is the first one I'm digging in a long time. I love the look!

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Maybe it is strange for me to say this, since I'm a Ubber pervert but, I really prefer the normal Valkyrie (Hard to say since the Dark Valkyrie looks like the Shadow Elves or Lineage 2 Dark Elves which I'm quite fond of). It seems that you can have a more interesting life with corrupted Valkyrie that remains as a normal Valkyrie, they'll start to act according to their own personal sense of justice and noble spirit. They end up becoming “heroes” that aid the weak, whether human or monster, and crush evil. This means, If you want to punish those sons of a bitch baby seal killers, she'll help you to deliver justice.

...And like Kaijin said, she mindbroke herself, which is kind of interesting if you ask.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Such a lovely looking divine shieldmaiden artwork (and yea, looks like VP). Nice to finally learn more about the regular angel types more in the first paragraph as well.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

I love her design; which only makes it more infuriating for me that I ended up disliking her so much; this is the first monster I can say that about.

She is literally a lottery prize. And is impossible to get otherwise.

To me the seduction; rape and capture from MGs is essential; which is why in my fanfics you will never find childhood MGs love stories as the main focus. The Valkyrie pretty much exemplify this trope; she always is the childhood friend became lover who you grew up with. There is no capture; real seduction or rape.

I have nothing against this trope per se or people that enjoy it; what I dont like is with her you are FORCED to apply that trope.

So basically is this and the fact that she is ridiculously hard to get; you can only do it by winning a lottery and if you win it; you are forced to apply the childhood lover trope.

Again; I have nothing against that option; Yuki Onna has that choice too. What I dont like is that there is no other way with Valkyrie.

Zero chances of simply having a sexy encounter with a Valkyrie who just wants a mate and will use her overwhelming battle skills to pin you to the ground and have her way with you. Like you can with all other MGs.

Basically she is too narrow.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

For me that childhood thing makes her pretty lovable and unique. How did the Dark Valk work out for ya? Reminds me of how the (vanillia) harpies only take men then liked when they weren't in the "nesting mode". :mrgreen:
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Feathers wrote:For me that childhood thing makes her pretty lovable and unique. How did the Dark Valk work out for ya? Reminds me of how the (vanillia) harpies only take men then liked when they weren't in the "nesting mode". :mrgreen:
The situation with Harpy is very; very; VERY different.

1) You are not supposed to necessarily be a childhood friend of Harpy; only know her before the mating season. The Valkyrie does NECESSARILY become a childhood companion.

2) Having a Harpy waifu does not need for you to win a lottery. The Valkyrie does need you to win a lottery you play in childhood and if you dont win that's it; is impossible to get a Valkyrie.

3) In the end Harpy still falls down; capture you and force intercouse. The Valkyrie does not.

4) You can seek a friendship with a Harpy; you can take steps to make that happen; as with anybother MG. You cant do ANYTHING to win the Valkyrie lottery; it is something completely beyond your control; dependant on the whim of the Chief God and/or luck.

5) The Encyclopedia in other sections open up the possibility of being taken by a Harpy even if you just met her. Valkyrie gives ZERO possibility of gaining her without winning the lottery.

CONCLUSION:

- Harpy Rocks
- Valkyrie sucks

ABOUT DARK VALKYRIE:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHA!

She IS WORSE THAN VALKYRIE.

Indeed...... she is such a flirty monster with a beautiful body made for combat; that will use her overwhelming battle abilities to pin you down; ride you and capture you. You indeed expect her to be such a sexy nice monster waiting to claim a man as hers.......

...UNTIL...

.... YOU REMEMBER THAT TO GET A DARK VALKYRIE YOU MUST HAVE A VALKYRIE FIRST!

Making any gain she won completely irrelevant. Since to get a Dark Valkyrie you as well have to win the lottery and go through the monster childhood companion thing as she was a Valkyrie first.

Making her a cruel sick joke to people like me who would really like DV but dont want to imagine myself go through the childhood companion shit or being a hero shit; or find theblottery thing ridiculous for a MG.

A cruel sick joke

Is like putting in your face a portal to MGE world in front of your favourite MG but putting an unbreakable glass so you can never cross it.

Like a gigantic "Fuck You!"

Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Oh okay wow I see what you mean. Never thought of it like that.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Yes; as you can see its not nice at all.