Valkyrie

Angel of Heroes

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Re: Valkyrie

Post by Hood »

Popeatine wrote:Yes; as you can see its not nice at all.
You mean the part about "They accompany men destined to become champions and heroes" and "They raise man into heroes" right? By the way, nice to see you're back, man!

Yeah... But what if a become the champion of perverts? :| Do i still have a chance?

(Merged double posts -Feathers)
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

As long you're a righteous pervert with a heart of gold... I don't see why not... (Well, it worked wonders for Issei Hyoudou...)
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Kaijin wrote:As long you're a righteous pervert with a heart of gold... I don't see why not... (Well, it worked wonders for Issei Hyoudou...)
Then, I summon thee, Valkyrie!
memejpg.jpg
[/align]
See, we can still do it :)

Edit: I was about to say no, but yeah, I re-read the profile and you're right, in order to become a Dark Valkyrie, she already has to have a husband...
Echidnas want an Optimus Prime...
Yuki-Onnas and Valkyries want a Keitaro...
Leahna Sides wants an Octavio Paz...
Lizard chicks (including Dragons) want a Chuck Norris...

Da fuck, Ill better dress my succubi as Valkyrie! So i guess this is the point when we realize MGE is not as nice as we thought, huh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Hood wrote:
Popeatine wrote:Yes; as you can see its not nice at all.
You mean the part about "They accompany men destined to become champions and heroes" and "They raise man into heroes" right? By the way, nice to see you're back, man!

Yeah... But what if a become the champion of perverts? :| Do i still have a chance?

(Merged double posts -Feathers)
Sadly no; because she isnt even so much about becoming a champion; she is literally a lottery prize.

You cant get a Dark or normal Valkyrie unless the Chief God especifically assigns one to you.

With other monsters who dand warriors as husband you can train to win her heart; possibly if you are a crappy fighter beat her using pleasure attacks (which is why I assume you mean by Champion of Oerverts) or just confesw your love to her (Kenko Cross basically confirmed that nearly any uunmarried MG will take you as a husband if you are sincere; even those like tge Lizardman and Salamander who normally only marry warriors)

With Valkyrie; there is no other choice; either the gods destiny you to have one since childhood or you have no chance.

Dark Valkyrie offers no help either; because to be raped by one; you have to already be paired with a normal Valkyrie.

Her requirements are so narrow and ridiculous that I kid you not; if I try to imagine myself as having sex with a Valkyrie or DV; I find it easier to imagine myself as an anomaly with Charles Xavier level psichyc powers who mindfucks a Valkyrie into hearing the voice in her head telling her to sex me up; than to imagine myself actually being that chosen hero stuff.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Hood wrote:
Kaijin wrote:Edit: I was about to say no, but yeah, I re-read the profile and you're right, in order to become a Dark Valkyrie, she already has to have a husband...

Da fuck, Ill better dress my succubi as Valkyrie! So i guess this is the point when we realize MGE is not as nice as we thought, huh?
It is in general as nice; Valkyrie is THE ONLY monster with this.

Lizards; Dragons; Yuki Onnas; etc. All of them while they do LIKE these type of men; according to the settings material and some tweets by the author you dont HAVE to be those guys. They can still be easily won over through constant sex or love; basically no matter the race; in general if you give your heart to a MG she will give you hers even if you suck at fighting; yes including the Dragon and the Lizard girls. You dont have to be Chuck Norris to be with a Dragon wife you can still be you; it just thay if you arent Chuck; she will be the boss in the relationship. All Monstergirls have unconditional affection to men and nothing makes them happy than to be sought by a man to be loved by them and love him back.

Valkyrie on the other hand offers no alternative but to win the gods lottery. She is the so far sole exception to this.

Sorry for double posting; Im on the phone.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
LectorDreadwood
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Undead Gentlmen
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by LectorDreadwood »

Popeatine wrote:
Hood wrote:
Kaijin wrote:Edit: I was about to say no, but yeah, I re-read the profile and you're right, in order to become a Dark Valkyrie, she already has to have a husband...

Lizards; Dragons; Yuki Onnas; etc. All of them while they do LIKE these type of men; according to the settings material and some tweets by the author you dont HAVE to be those guys. They can still be easily won over through constant sex or love; basically no matter the race; in general if you give your heart to a MG she will give you hers even if you suck at fighting; yes including the Dragon and the Lizard girls. You dont have to be Chuck Norris to be with a Dragon wife you can still be you; it just thay if you arent Chuck; she will be the boss in the relationship. All Monstergirls have unconditional affection to men and nothing makes them happy than to be sought by a man to be loved by them and love him back.

Valkyrie on the other hand offers no alternative but to win the gods lottery. She is the so far sole exception to this.

I reread through the profile nowhere does it say that Valkyries are assigned to chosen ones aside from "they Accompany those who are destined to become champions and heroes" but here's the thing destiny isn't set in stone and just about anyone can become a hero the profile also doesn't make mention of any kind of Chosen One or Hero of Prophecy tropes, so I'd like to think that Valkyrie & Student duos are a little more common the you'd think, it's more "does an individual Valkyrie think your destined to be hero?" So no you don't need to be Link or the Warrior of Light to get a Valkyrie to lend you her strength, you could be Lloyd Irving, as long as she thinks that you've got the potential.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

LectorDreadwood wrote:
Popeatine wrote:
Hood wrote:

I reread through the profile nowhere does it say that Valkyries are assigned to chosen ones aside from "they Accompany those who are destined to become champions and heroes" but here's the thing destiny isn't set in stone and just about anyone can become a hero the profile also doesn't make mention of any kind of Chosen One or Hero of Prophecy tropes, so I'd like to think that Valkyrie & Student duos are a little more common the you'd think, it's more "does an individual Valkyrie think your destined to be hero?" So no you don't need to be Link or the Warrior of Light to get a Valkyrie to lend you her strength, you could be Lloyd Irving, as long as she thinks that you've got the potential.

Destiny is chosen by the gods in this case. "Those who are destined to become heroes and champions" are destined to be so by the gods. Vslkyries are sent by them to make sure said guy follows that path.

It doesnt matter if a Valkyrie see potential in you; only that you are chosen by the gods; or that they see the potential.

Valkyries dont even stsrt as monsters; they only go to earth and men if the hods tell them to.
LectorDreadwood
Magician
Magician

Popeatine wrote: Destiny is chosen by the gods in this case. "Those who are destined to become heroes and champions" are destined to be so by the gods. Vslkyries are sent by them to make sure said guy follows that path.

It doesnt matter if a Valkyrie see potential in you; only that you are chosen by the gods; or that they see the potential.

Valkyries dont even stsrt as monsters; they only go to earth and men if the hods tell them to.
this has to be the second time I've checked the profile aside from "Those who are destined to become heroes and champions" it says none of that so please point out where it says these things other wise it's speculation to be confirmed or denied by KC himself and until than I will contninue to believe that destiny is set in sand and that Valkyries will lend their strength to whoever they think the gods have chosen
And there are clearly more heroes than the 'Blessed by the central god' kind; They've been mentioned in the world books. And clearly even the divine heroes can't have that big a stick up their ass because one of them married the goddamn demon queen.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

LectorDreadwood wrote:
Popeatine wrote: Destiny is chosen by the gods in this case. "Those who are destined to become heroes and champions" are destined to be so by the gods. Vslkyries are sent by them to make sure said guy follows that path.

this has to be the second time I've checked the profile aside from "Those who are destined to become heroes and champions" it says none of that so please point out where it says these things other wise it's speculation to be confirmed or denied by KC himself and until than I will contninue to believe that destiny is set in sand and that Valkyries will lend their strength to whoever they think the gods have chosen
And there are clearly more heroes than the 'Blessed by the central god' kind; They've been mentioned in the world books. And clearly even the divine heroes can't have that big a stick up their ass because one of them married the goddamn demon queen.
Valkyries dont need to think anything; they have direct communication with the gods in their head to temm them which man they must go to; they dont even leave heaven unless ordered to do so.
LectorDreadwood
Magician
Magician

Popeatine wrote:
LectorDreadwood wrote:

Valkyries dont need to think anything; they have direct communication with the gods in their head to temm them which man they must go to; they dont even leave heaven unless ordered to do so.
Ah but is that the really the gods speaking in their heads or are they just little crazy
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

If you are gonna quote me, at the very least be sure to quote something I said. Putting words in other people's mouths is both rude and offensive...

She can follow "God" commands and start walking down the path of lewndess with her "chosen one"...
...Or if she for some reason realize that the voice she's hearing is actually her own desire, thus realizing that she doesn't need to hear nor heed them anymore and she will fall completely into depravity, thus becoming a Dark/Fallen Valkyrie.

I hope that pretty much solves this peculiar question.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Kaijin wrote:If you are gonna quote me, at the very least be sure to quote something I said. Putting words in other people's mouths is both rude and offensive...

She can follow "God" commands and start walking down the path of lewndess with her "chosen one"...
...Or if she for some reason realize that the voice she's hearing is actually her own desire, thus realizing that she doesn't need to hear nor heed them anymore and she will fall completely into depravity, thus becoming a Dark/Fallen Valkyrie.

Where did I put words in your mouth? I said Valnyries dont need to think anything in response to you saying that a Valkyrie could think a guy can be a good hero.

Now...... I get where you are coming from; monsterized Valkyries follow the voice of her own desire.

As such all the rules that apply to the monsters; like seeking men on their own (likely people they consider good warriors) or accepting men that confessed to them as husbands; yes.

The problem is; that all monsterized Valkyries are taken; there are no monsterized Valkyries in heaven; most likely they end up monsterized in earth as they travel with the man assigned by the gods and when they are monsterized they already have their man.

As such; the only way to get a Vsakyrie sadly is if the gods send one to you.

However though..... taking in count something Pere said to me. The offspring of a monster Valkyrie must be a monster Valkyrie; so I guess that makes it possible to gain a Valkyrie even if you are not chosen by the gods or a hero; since said monster Valkyries would be single.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Where did I put words in your mouth? I said Valnyries dont need to think anything in response to you saying that a Valkyrie could think a guy can be a good hero.
When you quoted Hood, while you erased the part he quote from my post your forgot to erase my nickname from it... Giving the impression that what you quoted from him was my saying (Impossible thing to happen since I was sleeping at that time).
Careless yet annoying misunderstanding there.

And by the way, I was just trying to answer what those voices were meant to be and helpinng a user in the process.
I'm not trying to add polemic, nor keeping the ball rolling... Yeah, everybody knows that getting one of them laid is statiscally harder than being hit by a meteorite...
I just tried to solve a doubt, nothing more, nothing less (and I did it in an acceptable manner if I do say so myself).
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

Kaijin wrote:
When you quoted Hood, while you erased the part he quote from my post your forgot to erase my nickname from it... Giving the impression that what you quoted from him was my saying (Impossible thing to happen since I was sleeping at that time).
Careless yet annoying misunderstanding there.

And by the way, I was just trying to answer what those voices were meant to be and helpinng a user in the process.
I'm not trying to add polemic, nor keeping the ball rolling... Yeah, everybody knows that getting one of them laid is statiscally harder than being hit by a meteorite...
I just tried to solve a doubt, nothing more, nothing less (and I did it in an acceptable manner if I do say so myself).
Yeah; sorry. Right now I can only post from my phone; as such I am limitrd in editing quotes and stuff sorry :(

About the debate; seems Pere found a loophole; Valkyries born from monster Valkyries would not require you to be chosen by the gods or even a hero.

This also put Dark Valkyrie in a much more interestimg light; since those born that way would aggressively randomly assault men to get a husband and natural born DVs most likely dont give a shit if you are a warrior or not; so there is the chance that you are raped by a sexy DV.
LectorDreadwood
Magician
Magician

Popeatine wrote:
Kaijin wrote:If you are gonna quote me, at the very least be sure to quote something I said. Putting words in other people's mouths is both rude and offensive...

Now...... I get where you are coming from; monsterized Valkyries follow the voice of her own desire.

As such all the rules that apply to the monsters; like seeking men on their own (likely people they consider good warriors) or accepting men that confessed to them as husbands; yes.

The problem is; that all monsterized Valkyries are taken; there are no monsterized Valkyries in heaven; most likely they end up monsterized in earth as they travel with the man assigned by the gods and when they are monsterized they already have their man.

However though..... taking in count something Pere said to me. The offspring of a monster Valkyrie must be a monster Valkyrie; so I guess that makes it possible to gain a Valkyrie even if you are not chosen by the gods or a hero; since said monster Valkyries would be single.
I'd still like to think it's easier than your making it out to be because the profile doesn't mention Chosen One or Hero of prophecy tropes so Valkyries just get sent to find and train a hero they get monsterized in transit, the gods sever their connections, and than the Valkyrie finds a guy who the voices in her head are saying are perfect and the process of monsterization eventually leads her to sleep with him

that's my head cannon until KC confirms otherwise
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

LectorDreadwood wrote:
Popeatine wrote:

I'd still like to think it's easier than your making it out to be because the profile doesn't mention Chosen One or Hero of prophecy tropes so Valkyries just get sent to find and train a hero they get monsterized in transit, the gods sever their connections, and than the Valkyrie finds a guy who the voices in her head are saying are perfect and the process of monsterization eventually leads her to sleep with him

that's my head cannon until KC confirms otherwise
You know what? Thinking about how is not the nature of MGE to make unaccessible MGs and how KC in the past have debunked theories about some MGs being hard to get like when he said Salamanders and Lizardmen will sex up weak men.

You might be right dude; perhaps indeed I am making it harder than it is.
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Post by BaroqueSieben »

One of the things about this setting that I love so much is that while there's a wealth of information in the profiles, you're actually expected -- nay, expressly permitted one could even say -- to take it loosely, with a grain of salt, or with plenty of wiggle room.

I'd like to think it's possible for, in her search for a general hero-type at a barracks, to mayhaps catch a glimpse of some promising young lad -- a lad where her mind says 'hero material' because her heart's saying 'my type' -- and get together with an otherwise-ordinary lad with no heavensent destiny or anything; instead, one could say the whims of the cosmos brought them together.

Sure it's the sort of thing that could only happen in a storybook, but thankfully that's just the kind of setting we're working with -- a fantasyland where the line between 'good' and 'evil' is blended in a way that produces not a grimdark color, but a spectrum that encourages personal interpretation. With a little imagination, some building materials from profiles and settings, and a whole lotta love, just about any tale can be crafted from it.
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

I have a question, if someone came from another parallel universe and started acting like a hero, would a valkyrie be sent to keep an eye on them.
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Popeatine »

cyrus-cain wrote:I have a question, if someone came from another parallel universe and started acting like a hero, would a valkyrie be sent to keep an eye on them.
You have to be explicitily be chosen by the gods to get a Valkyrie. Albeit with knowldegement of an interdimensional being that exists outside their own mythology and creation would make them curious enough to give you a Valkyrie as you would be literaly an alien.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

She's really pretty.

Little scary though.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!