Dark Valkyrie

Dark Knight of Pandemonium

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Dark Valkyrie

Post by Blake81 »

Dark Valkyrie
Angel family -- Angel Type
Habitat: Pandemonium
Disposition: serious, devoted, lustful
Diet: human men's spirit energy

Black battle maidens, valkyries that have fallen even deeper into a devilish nature by becoming self-conscious of the obscene desire growing within them. Their once pure white wings have been stained black by demonic energy. They retain the gallant appearance of a battle maiden, but their hearts are completely corrupted, and they have a dirty mind colored by a woman's desire. Their former loyalty to the gods has been completely lost. Currently, their one and only master is their beloved husband. They swear absolute fealty only to their husband and his desire. While they have a powerful lust and deep affection for their husband, they have very little concern for anything else no matter what it may be. In spite of being servants of the “fallen god,” they even have a business-like attitude when dealing with her. They retain their extremely high combat strength, but even their sword is no longer used for anyone other than their husband.

Inflating their husband's desire, having that desire directed towards them, and receiving that desire with their own flesh is their greatest aspiration. When their husband's desire is directed towards them, the more greatly obscene it is, the more it pleases them. They reverently kneel before their husband, as if he were a lord, and gently extend their hands and tongue towards his lower body so their body may be showered with semen and desire. They were once disgusted by the act of being joined with their husband. The depravity of having their husband demanding a sexual position that he knows was especially hated, but now such positions as the bestial rear entry position, where they're penetrated by the man from behind, or the shameless cowgirl position, where they themselves get on top of the man and shake their hips, only serve to fuel their ecstasy all the more. They gleefully receive their husband's desire and service him with their body as he wishes. The “power to raise a hero” that they were equipped with before their fall becomes extremely specialized as a “power for raising a man”, particularly in the realm of sexual prowess. Men who receive their power increasingly gain the ability to provide ecstasy and happiness for women they sleep with. That is to say, they grow into “incubi” specialized for having sex with women, pouring in semen, and impregnating them. In this manner, when the man becomes equipped with endless, seething desire and a rigid erection that never subsides, it will be directed towards the dark valkyrie, who is his own woman as far as the man is concerned. They end up being granted supreme pleasure and bliss as “women” by “men” they personally raised up to be the best.

Everything they do is dependent on their husband's desire, but most men who've had sex with them on countless occasions and received their power will have infinitely inflated desire. And then, in order to fall to a greater depth, the fallen couple, tainted by endless desire and dirty of heart, will end up continually inflating each other's desire and pleasure for eternity in “Pandemonium” that exists where time has ceased.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
965507b0ed52d1c80eccb01bc44983eb.jpg

Hrist, is that you?

Honestly, I am quite glad that she's a redesign and not just a palette swap of the normal Valkyrie. Seems KK is improving in that, heh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Dark Valkyrie

Post by Kaijin »

Maybe it's just me but its light counterpart looks cooler, also it's kind of a shame that dark flame rune/tattoo/symbol present in all the fallen kin (fallen angel, fallen priestes) it's so hidden that's almost imperceptible... Why covering the coolest part in the whole fallen family's design?
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Blake81 wrote:Honestly, I am quite glad that she's a redesign and not just a palette swap of the normal Valkyrie. Seems KK is improving in that, heh.
If anything, I see an Alipheese tinge in her expression.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Nah...
That's Kenkou's trademark rapeface (and people complaing about artists like Houtengeki and Monorus using the same facial expressions over and over... sheesh).
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

He finally did it .... :XD: :love: :XD: :love: :happyness: :happyness: :happyness: :happyness:

The Dark Valkyrie is here... :goodjob: :perv: :nosebleed:

Shame she doesn't have a tattoo like the Dark Priest showing her allegiance to either Lilith or the Fallen God... then again maybe she suppose to be a free agent for the highest bidder. :nerd:

Now lets hope the other races of the nine realms are next... :haha: ((Like the Frost giants and the Dark Dwarves))

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Okay this new. Wait there was a normal Valkyrie?
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Where's the Rune

Post by Kaijin »

Shame she doesn't have a tattoo like the Dark Priest showing her allegiance to either Lilith or the Fallen God...
She has it, but its hidden under her right greave (you can even see the top of it... if you look hard enough).
It's just like trying to find Where's Waldo, only sexier.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Finally,she's here and she's gorgeous.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

*looks at that drop coming off of her blade* Any bets that is an aphrodesic?
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

Flare wrote:*looks at that drop coming off of her blade* Any bets that is an aphrodesic?
Wouldn't be surprised and its Aphrodisiac :P

But regarding the design does sadly make me sigh, I mean what does this mamono have to offer besides being a corrupt version of the mamono Valkyrie (Which Blake Explained is hardly anything like the original Valkyrie in Norse) If they are going at this rate we shall have,

Evil Werecast
Dark Wolf
Sinister Orc
Malevolent Kraken
Intimidating Fairy

You can't simply make a evil version and deem it a seperate profile all the time it would get kinda silly, much easier to save time and effort by making "Corrupt" Version of the mamono since pretty much a majority (Not all ) of the corrupt versions of the normal mamono function the same in terms of temptation and corruption. But I don't know

I guess them dam poets and artists back them ruined mythology, heck even Viking don't have horns because well its a impractical battle protection. :P
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

Flare wrote:*looks at that drop coming off of her blade* Any bets that is an aphrodesic?
The sword itself looks kind of... fleshy. As if the two halves of the blade are being held together by tendons or something like that. The floating shield is a cool feature, though.
"I like to watch."
Theorem
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ghoul Haiena
Favorite Monster Type: Vampire Slime Ghoul

Post by Theorem »

Finally a new monster girl :)
I prefer the dark version, she looks like a drow.
So sexy with her black skin ! :love:
Artworks made by Butter-T
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Black out...

Post by Kaijin »

black skin
I'm pretty much sure that her skin is powder blue just like her "little sister" the fallen angel (and oddly enough the Devil).
The closest that the setting has to a black skinned woman are maybe the Dark Elf and the Amazoness and those are more deeply tanned rather than black skinned (even the expanded profile for the dark elf mentions her being tanned), the Yeti who is forced to be tanned mainly due to her habitat, most of the desert dwellers because of they're most likely based (appearance wise) on Nubian people... or simply for their habitat's harsh conditions, and some random choices like the Jabberwock or the Minotaur because of...yeah (well the minotaur cause makes partial sense due to her Mediterranean origin though...).

.P.S.: I'm kinda curious to see how would she look with dark/black skin (even if I would be happy to see her with her bare legs... Come on girl, show us your sexy legs and awesome flame rune).
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up on the first post. I will get to Valkyrie when I can (hopefully withing the next hour or two)...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Maybe it's just me... But I fail to see the design of the Fallen Valkyrie as "gallant", she just looks slutty (specially compared with other supposedl gallant knight like entries like her pure version or the dullahan).

So they go from battle maidens, whose objective is raising heroes, to breeding facilitators, whose main objective is raising men into the perfect breeding stud... Boy talk about sudden vocational changes.
This one out turned out be pretty bland IMHO, since there doesn't seem to be anything really special about her other than her design and her newfound objective (and a more than likely pregnancy fetish triggered by it).

.P.S.: I wonder if one of them were to interact with a woman... Would she try to transform said woman into a brood mother?
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Nice to see this was translated ....

but here's a little something Perentie found...
Spoiler: show
43400925.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

If only we could give the Valkyrie the looks of the Dark Valkyrie without the "I only care about you, so the world can fuck itself for what I care! attitude...sigh...
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

As said before; she adds almost nothing over the normal valkyrie.

After reading Valkyrie and her ridiculous terms; I expected this one to be the opposite. A lewd warrior that go and capture men to drown them in the pleasure of Pandemonium.

Anything she adds is irrelevant; as to get a DV you need to get a Valkyrie first.

I kinda expected her to be a breather over the NIGH IMPOSSIBLE conditions neede and mandatory chilhood friendship to get a Valkyrie wife; but no; she is the same.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.