Familiar

KC's Birthday MG

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Familiar

Post by Rezeed »

Familiar
Chimera Family – Demon Beast Type
Habitat: demon realm, human settlements
Disposition: cheerful(?), meek (?), lustful
Diet: witch's demonic energy, human men's spirit energy

An artificial race created by baphomet, who once possessed immense power rivaling that of the demon lord. They are employed as familiars by the witches of “Sabbath,” and aside from that, they're also entrusted with proselytizing for Sabbath and recruitment.

On top of being proficient speakers, they look adorable and behave in a friendly manner, so those who listen to their words lower their guard and listen with rapt attention. They not only speak of “eternal youth” and “great magical power,” but also extol the “charm and depravity of little girls.” Even the monstrously obscene tenets of Sabbath are naturally imprinted in the mind. Men will awaken to the attraction to the body of a little girl, and women will develop a yearning to transform into a little monster girl. The truth isn't certain, but since the prey they set their eyes on is always dragged into Sabbath, rumor has it that the way they normally appear is feigned friendliness, and they're actually cunning monsters with a great skill in the art of manipulation.

They're basically not as good as witches at magic, but since they're magical organisms, they have a high affinity for magic, and their bodies are imbued with a portion of baphomet's immense power. They can cast the spell of lolification, and they can change human women who have awakened to the Sabbath cult into witches. Also, by using themselves as a catalyst, they can amplify the magic of the loli monsters that are acolytes of Sabbath. On top of dramatically raising the potency of the spell used, this ability will also draw out the charm they possess and raise it to the maximum limit. With the power of Sabbath contained within her, a little monster girl makes a charming transformation. Her atmosphere will be more innocent and defenseless, rousing a man's protective instincts, while at the same time giving off an allure that drives men even crazier than a mature woman. If they then tempt a man, the efficacy is so powerful we can pretty much call it a super move. Any man, no matter how straight-laced, will find himself reaching for the little girl's body, ultimately piercing her little vagina with his manhood. Furthermore, this power also applies to the “spirit energy” of male adherents and men. The more thick and syrupy spirit energy facilitates magic replenishment through sexual intercourse, and gives even more pleasure to the body of little girls who exceedingly love their big brother's spirit energy.

While they do play the role of familiars for witches, they are also monsters themselves, and therefore, when they spot a man that strikes their fancy, they prioritize making him theirs above all else. As beings that physically embody the tenets of Sabbath, what they love more than anything is to have sex with a man and swallow a penis that's too big for a little girl's body. Their soft, child bodies were modeled after the perfect child body of baphomet, and when they swallow up a penis and squeeze tightly with their little vagina, they're able to convey the appeal of a little girl's body directly to a man's body, staining him in the tenets of Sabbath. In this way, unmarried men who were supposed to be brought to Sabbath often end up already becoming theirs, much to the dismay of witches without big brothers. As one can tell from this, while they are mistress and servant, the pecking order is a bit vague. There are those who have a relationship that's more like friends, instead of mistress and servant, and there are also those who share the same man between them.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated by Brolen

Japanese Profile:
familiar.jpg
If you want to know what I mean. Today is his birthday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Re: Familiar

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Bah,another loli,i guess its the sabbaths turn for the spot light *sighs*
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Adorable, and very cuddle-able. lol
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

It looks vaguely familiar... I wonder why?
(Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, Valkyrie Profile... and now Riviera the Promised Land. Horray! Kenkou's "inspiration" list is going haywire <3)

Well... whatever...
A cat is fine too...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Amanomiya
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Monster Hunter
Favorite Monster Type: Weresheep, Baphomet, Cyclops

Post by Amanomiya »

So besides the fact both have tails and ears, can I ask what the similarities are? Also, using a cat as a basis for a Witch's "Familiar", yeah, its not treading new ground, but if it were a moose, it wouldn't really make sense.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

I believe Gull has a point here. Sorry Kaijin, aside from the pair being loli, I don't see any resemblance whatsoever.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Well now, I wasn't expecting a new profile so fast; guess KK was indeed giving his inspiration a break with the silent times before the valkyrie.

First of all, there are two things that somehow intrigue me; those question marks besides the diet's content and the fact that KK named her ''Familiar'' in Katakana, instead of using the term''Tsukaima''(Tsuka - Use or Usage, and Ma - Devil or Demon [Just as in ''Akuma'' or ''Majin'']) which is much more used and better known.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Very cute. More lolis are a good thing. Spread the cuteness!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Kaijin wrote:It looks vaguely familiar... I wonder why?
(Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, Valkyrie Profile... and now Riviera the Promised Land. Horray! Kenkou's "inspiration" list is going haywire <3)

Well... whatever...
A cat is fine too...
The pic that you posted looks a lot cuter, in my opinion.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Wow I guess they are servants to the Sabbath Witches as they are to the Baphomet Lords interesting... I could see lots of potential for this monstergirl... :perv:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I wonder what her type and family are.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

So a friend of mine has been doing some amateur work when it comes to translations and he wanted me to post some of the findings he has on the new profile. It's mainly on the classification of the MG in question and I we thought it would be interesting to put up and see about some speculation from others. :D

"ファミリア Famiria

キマイラ属 = Chimera genus

魔獣型 = Magical beast type
This has been translated as "demon-beast type" in case of the Baphomet and as "devil-beast type" in the case of the Manticore, the only other examples i'm currently aware of. It is clearly different from "beastman type" (獣人型).

生息地…魔界、人里
気性……陽気(?)、素直(?)、好色
食糧……魔女の魔力、人間の男性の精

Habitat:.......Makai, human settlements
Disposition:...Cheerful(?), frank/meek(?)*, lustful
Diet:..........Witches' magical power (demonic energy), human men's mana

*This is highly ambiguous and has been translated as "frank" in case of the Salamander and as "meek" in case of the Sahuagin. Given the familiar's presumed role, i currently lean towards translating it as "meek"."
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Kaijin wrote:It looks vaguely familiar... I wonder why?

Well... whatever...
A cat is fine too...
I'm not familiar with the character you've compared this MG to, so if you don't mind, may you please explain all the similarities you see? It has to be more than the fact that they're both part cat, or else you wouldn't have mentioned it. It's hard see similarities between an MG and a character for a game you've never played or even heard of, so I apologize if it seems too obvious, and that my question sounds plain stupid. :^^;:
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

KC just Added an Additional section to the Familiar Page .., Found by Moradon of MGU :info:
Which Explains the Sabbath Religion It looks Like Mostly old info, but There Seems to BE a Few new tidbits in There : supplementary explanation "Sabato" the most significant among the Mamonotachi Makai religious groups that leader with the power of the "Baphomet". Original, main members of Baphomet in the great "witch" who, who who was a human woman also often original. Races or the other witch, including everyone has the shape of a young girl demon who belong to Sabato, tell the "charm and immorality of the young girl," and Sabato called "Be true to the pleasure like a demon" in order to spread the world the doctrine day and night, in addition to the Let the "elder brother of pedophile" struck a human male in his young body, such as indecent event that meeting or solicitation is carried out on a regular basis, vigorous activity is performed have. Originally is the magic forces of Satan army, you've come to this result Baphomet did own way, but it is working seriously on the development of magic tools and magic. In addition, many chapters are present in all parts are present in the devil castle in "Sabato Makai headquarters" other than, Baphomet our individual there is another dominate the Sabbath of each, respectively. Due to the nature of the organization, the men of the companion of the monster that belongs in the documentation on it and Sabato, be referred to as "my brother", "brother", and the like "(separate from the Familia) Familiar" is often, other It is nearly the same meaning in the description of the race as a "husband". It should be noted that the unified "brother" for the sake of convenience, but as "Ojisama" or a "daddy", demon attitude of the actual age-appropriate even for a residence is in the relationship of husband and wife is different.
I'm not good at interpretation or translation but this is what it said :^^;:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Although I have nothing against lolis, they really aren't among my faves, and this one looks specially childish. Come on Kenkou, I know it's your birthday man but please, give us a Sorceress-like magical monster girl. Buuut...She's cute... and those eyes are making me think that Kenkou has been watching "No game, No life" I'll wait for translation before giving a more detailed opinion.

Edit:Ah! So she's literally the daughter of a Witch and her Onii-chan, huh? Fake incest is at hand! :goodjob:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Kenkou's birthday is 5/2. Not today
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

I don't see cat in her at to be honest.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Jinouga87 wrote:I don't see cat in her at to be honest.
At first, I thought she was a type of imp, but look at the ears. Notice how they're not human-like (or pointy elf-like, knowing KC). It might be hard to notice, but they're actually fluffy cat ears. And the tail isn't the succubi-type tail. It looks more like a cat tail with a tuff of light-colored fur at the end. She also has that canine tooth, that's common in most cat girls (and some beast-types, specifically the carnivorous type, like the wolf family).

I know it's hard to see, but a good and long enough look will allow you to see it better.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Oh yeah, almost forgot. About the familiar...
Spoiler: show
2tarot20.png
So now we know...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Interesting. Lolis aren't my thing, but she does have a nice look to her.
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/