Kejourou

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Kejourou

Post by Pierce »

Kejourou.png
Kejourou
Succubus Family – Majin Type

Habitat: Zipangu Region (human settlements)
Disposition: Lustful, devoted
Diet: Human men's mana

Monsters peculiar to Zipangu that clad themselves in a voluptuous atmosphere that stands out. They have an appearance close to that of humans, but they have long, beautiful hair with an alluring charm that is inhuman. Many of them slip into human settlements and live there. Aside from appearing before men they like, they also sometimes blend in among human prostitutes.

Their hair is full of sex appeal and magical energy, and it has the power to bewilder men. Their alluringly fluttering hair captivates the eyes, and the fragrance that softly floats from there tickles the nostrils, charming them. Their hair is alluring to men and they will unwittingly experience desire and arousal.

They can freely manipulate this hair, and they can make it coil around and cover a man's entire body. If bundled, their hair feels like silk of the highest grade, and being caressed by it causes an attack of pleasure that seems to coil around the male body. If they seize the penis with their hair, it's unbearable, and it'll spurt out semen, and end up sullying the beautiful hair.

Their hair is also their mana absorption organ, and by sipping mana after men ejaculate in it, its alluring charm increases even more, and becomes even more beautifully fascinating. As it grows more and more attractive, men become so enthralled by it that we can even say it becomes the primary focus of their affection. They'll start to run their fingers through the hair and stroke it whenever they are free to do so, and ultimately, they'll want to put their face in the hair and sniff its fragrance all day long.

Their hair can experience sensations such as taste and touch for the sake of enjoying sex with men. When they feel their beloved man touching their hair and putting his face in it, they experience ecstasy, and if semen is released into their hair, the delicious taste of semen staining each and every hair is followed by a dream-like rapture, and a sensation as if they're being dominated by the man's semen.

Also, if their hair coils around the entire body, enveloping it completely, a feeling of relief and ecstasy engulfs the man, as if his entire body is being gently embraced. If one has sex in this state and ejaculates inside of them, one can obtain pleasure far beyond that of a normal ejaculation. And the pleasure grows more potent in proportion to the degree a man is fixated on their hair.

They have a custom of cutting a lock of their hair off and handing it over as proof of fidelity to the partner they recognize as their husband. Even though the cut hair is only a small part, it has enough power to bewilder men, and the desire of those who accept it will swell day by day. Eventually, the man will end up visiting the owner of the hair to have his way with her.

Even if they hadn't directly accepted hair from them, men sometimes will find the cut hair coiling around them before they even realize it. Then if a man sees them for the first time, he'll never be able to run from their love, which coils around and won't let him go, just like their hair.
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
kejourou.jpg
Clean:
266_kejourou_L.jpg

....Ok, she just topped my favourite monster girl, the Jorogumo, and that means alot in my books. :love:

Kinda reminds me of a certain ghost from Fatal Frame 3...
64e21a2f8e63ed468019fdcc1c55b9b8fe255f8a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Re: Kejourou

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

She must spend a lot of money on haircare...provided she doesn't just use semen as conditioner. :haha:
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

How very regal looking.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

I cannot believe I'm going to say this, but like Pierce...he topped succubus and that's a lot in my book. Man she looks so beautiful and regal! Such great body, angel face and that silky black hair. Sorry Yuki-Onna but I believe the real Yamato Nadesico has arrived :wow:
This dick of mine is burning red! :hero:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Nothing positive to say on my end, but she made me think of Audium immediately
Guess hair monsters are a big thing in Japan. *sees Blake and Kaijin running to the thread to enlighten everyone*
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

Few things I like to point out.
She's freaking beautiful!

Aren't Kejouru's in myth faceless? They have beautiful hair and bodies but when turned around they have no face. I can see the no face thing being a problem to some fans, but her having no face would have been an epic monster girl in my book.
Read from here. not sure if accurate of the myth or not.
http://hyakumonogatari.com/2013/09/27/k ... ir-hooker/
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

that is actually debatable as in myth whenever she turns around her hair is always covering her face.

fun facts: her name kejourou originally romanized as Kejōrō means hair prostitute or hair lady as ke means hair and jōrō means prostitute.

in lore the kejourou the kejourou wanders around the red light district pretending to be a prostitute and scaring young men who embrace her from behind when they run up and hug her thinking she's their "favorite lady"

some depictions have her entangle men in her long hair or even use it to slice them up.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Zipangulogy 101

Post by Kaijin »

Well, it seems to be official now: We're going through Zipangu Rush again.

My, my... Dear hair hooker it took you quite the sweet time to actually show your beautiful mane around here (seriously I expected her way, way sooner... like the Karakasa).

The Kejourou (literally translated as "hair hooker", not kidding: Ke =Hair, Jourou= Hooker) is a youkai from Japanese lore that from behind she's just the most perfect visage you just can envision: long and beautful silken hair, slender waist, long and toned legs, etc... However when you approach her to see how her front side you can end up in one of these three scenarios.

A) She has a disfigured face
B) She has nothing behind her long face: no lips, no eyes, no nose... nothing at all.
C) The lady is actually 100% made of hair.

(Being B and C the most popular choices among folklore)

However, like some other Zipangu monsters (Nure-onna), this Kejourou took as its reference Nurarihyon no Mago; where its Kejourou is actually a real looker on both sides.

Hairtastic isn't she?

I was expecting this one to appear here, her MGQ incarnation was among my favorite in that series and I kinda wanted to see how Kenkou would fare on this one.

Lookswise she's stunning, she clearly stays clear of the traditional Kejourou look but the Nurarihyon no Mago look might suit her better in MGE (it worked that way for Nure-onna so why it won't work twice?).

As for character wise... Well, it's too early to make predictions... But if I had to take a guess I would say that her disposition/behavior/modus operandi is not much different from those of the Jorougumo (day side only) and the Inari. She possible wins men affections with a courtesan like attitude with a refined lady like behavior, sweet laced words and without having to assault men at all (it would make sense, she's based on a hooker youkai after all).

Time will tell how she will be, but I''m kinda looking forward to see it.

.P.S.: I can imagine a Kejourou and an Inari teaming up to win a man (heck I actually want to see that).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

This is new I'm not really familiar with this ones origins,but she does look good. So now we wait and see how she acts.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

...I just noticed that her hair ornament is a comb. :XD:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Re: Zipangulogy 101

Post by Observer »

Kaijin wrote:Well, it seems to be official now: We're going through Zipangu Rush again.
It's only been two profiles. I wouldn't rush to that conclusion yet. Maybe after another 2 or 3 consecutive Zipangu profiles...
"I like to watch."
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

It's only been two profiles. I wouldn't rush to that conclusion yet. Maybe after another 2 or 3 consecutive Zipangu profiles...
Time will tell, but considering that he always ends up going back to Zipangu for another batch this sure looks quite a head-on rush start to me...

.P.S.:
How very regal looking.
Well, what did you expect... She's a courtesan after all.

[youtube]bcYppAs6ZdI[/youtube]
I always wanted to use one of these
Klobbert
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: It's Klobberin' Time
Favorite Monster Type: Arachne, Mermaids, Orcs

Post by Klobbert »

I've got a feeling she can move all that hair around like Millia Rage from Guilty Gear. Other than that, dayum she's pretty.
"Yo Buddy, still alive?"
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

As for my current opinion regarding this new profile, i'll redirect you to the very first words that went throught my head upon seeing the image:

"Aww heeeelll yeah!"

Hairstyles usually play a big role in me liking a character, and this lady truly hit the nail on the head in that regard.
Now let's just wait and hair what the profile has to say about this lady. Since she combs off as a well-mannerred ojou-sama type, she better act as refined and regal as she locks. (i'm terrible, i know^^)
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

Talking about hair makes me think of the 80's that I've seen in the media.
[youtube]PGNiXGX2nLU[/youtube]
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Nick115
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Historian.
Favorite Monster Type: None anyone who says i do dies

Post by Nick115 »

I don't even know what to say about her. All good jokes have been taken. Also more Zipangu, which means she must be SOME WHAT nice, that or she'll be even more rapey. Zipangu confuses me, some of the Mamono are nice while the rest rape anything that moves. Also i just feel like she might be apart of the Succibi family. Why? The name THATS WHY. (IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW I HATE SUCCUBI.)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Your Heros are their monsters, and your heaven is their hell, and vice versa, but to me, you're all wrong, and you will forever be wrong as long as you see the world in black and white.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

I love that song, Robo, thans for putting it here ^^
Also i just feel like she might be apart of the Succibi family.
Folklore wise she would be way, way closer to a demihuman than a succubus, but of course things can be quite illogical on MGE sometimes (like Kikimoras being wolves or Manticores related to Baphomets despite clearly being feline based creatures).

I know that it's not much of a consolation but it's the most I can humbly offer here...
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

She is indeed beautiful, but I believe I'll hold most of my opinions on the woman until the profile is translated. I already like her though - I'm a sucker for long hair. :perv:

On a side note she reminds me of Yura of the Hair, one of the earlier demons Inuyasha and Kagome faced. She was a demon who could control hair, hence the name.
inu03_04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Nick115
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Historian.
Favorite Monster Type: None anyone who says i do dies

Post by Nick115 »

The use of black and dark red seem like depression, but the detail on the hair makes me think she can control it. AH WELL, we have to wait now don't we.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Your Heros are their monsters, and your heaven is their hell, and vice versa, but to me, you're all wrong, and you will forever be wrong as long as you see the world in black and white.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Heh, Yura of the hair was damn sexy and a fearful villain indeed. Such a waste of a character, she needed more eps IMO. This particular hair woman doesn't affect me though. . . ^^;