Akaname

Licker of Mana

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Akaname

Post by Blake81 »

Akaname.png
Akaname
Habitat: Zipangu Region (human settlements)
Disposition: Lustful, melancholic, spiteful
Diet: Human men’s mana, filth

A monster characterized by having a long, skinny tongue that inhabits the Zipangu region. As their name suggests (akaname means “filth Iicker”), they mainly feed on the “filth” of human men. They make their flexible tongue crawl all over a man's body, licking up every bit of filth. They tend to prefer unhygienic, or mentally and physically fatigued men. They suddenly appear out of nowhere in human settlements, lured by the scent of men, and wait for their prey by lurking in bathrooms, etc.

They have a slippery personality that is difficult to assess. They outwardly behave in a teasing manner, but their true nature is very obsessive and lustful. Their tongue-usage matches their personality, and when one thinks they've licked all over every inch of the male body, they'll rub their face against the delicious places where it's especially easy for filth to accumulate such as the armpits, the penis, etc., and continue licking deliberately and persistently, intent on spending plenty of time savoring the aromatic taste and scent. The caressing of their alluring tongue alone is enough to easily lead a man to ejaculation.

The kind of "filth" they prefer isn't simply what is generally known as “filth”. Just as monsters are always continually releasing mamono mana, humans also excrete their old mana outside of the body as it becomes unneeded when it is replaced by new mana produced inside the body. Part of it sticks to the body as invisible "filth". Of course they love the fresh mana contained in semen, etc., as well as the ripened mana that became filth. They say it has a thick taste that sticks inside their mouth. Additionally, the mamono mana rubbed into a man's body by their tongue has the effect of boosting the metabolism. A man's body will start to work hard producing new mana and releasing the old as filth, resulting in a treat for them.

Men who become their husband and get licked all over like crazy on a daily basis will always maintain a fresh supply of mana, which is their vital energy, and harmful waste will be continually excreted outside the body, so the mind and body become active, the body becomes healthy and fatigue will recover rapidly. Stamina increases, as well as lust, and one will be able to live enjoyably. However, perhaps because of becoming used to the situation, just like people who experience an unpleasant feeling if they don't bathe every day, they end up feeling awful if they don't have their entire body licked all over by the akaname every night.

In line with their true nature, they obsessively and persistently shower the man they recognize as their husband with affection. They love to wrap each other's bodies together. Of course they like to have sex, wrapping their arms and legs around a man's body, and wrapping their vaginal walls around the penis. They're ravenous, and they want more than just the member, for even while mana is being poured inside their womb, they’ll wrap their long tongue around a man's body and his tongue, sipping sweat and filth along with semen, hungrily tasting their husband's body.

Also, the act of intertwining tongues is one of their biggest displays of affection, equivalent to sex. Given the chance, they’ll slip their tongue into their husband's mouth a long with a deep kiss and lick every inch inside while wrapping their tongues together, melting their husband's rational mind.
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
0265df677f7d067cd572f7d6f9f902fb.jpg
Guess this makes it official; we're upon another Zipangu Rush. And now we got one of the sexiest tongues in japanese mythos, who would be far sexier if she didn't licked toilets....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Akaname

Post by Jinouga87 »

Okay I did not see this one coming.
AdventDestiny
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Tokusatsu Mastermind!
Favorite Monster Type: Kaiju

Post by AdventDestiny »

I'm not really surprised... I've fiddled around with the idea myself, minus the horrid hygiene and dietary habits!
“Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Ishirō Honda, director of the original Godzilla film
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Kaijin was right: The thread

Post by Kaijin »

Okay I did not see this one coming.
I actually did... And for quite a while ago... Heck I'm even surprised that it took him this long to bring her over.

Which reminds me...
Kaijin in the Kejourou's thread wrote:Well, it seems to be official now: We're going through Zipangu Rush again.
...which triggered...
I wouldn't rush to that conclusion yet
[youtube]yJ7gdKT_K5g[/youtube]
Guess who was right after all...

(Well... That sure was a thrill <3)

As usual... lookswise it's stunning (as always), but I won't rush into conclusions nor guessings on this one.
However I'm not specially thrilled this time around, sure she can be amazing if developed properly... But the previous entry had the same (if not more) potential and was MEH! at best...

Oh well, time will tell I guess...

.P.S.:
who would be far sexier if she didn't licked toilets....
Yeah... We'll ignore that for now (this tongue is meant to wring manhoods dry and going in... all kind of holes after all). ^^U
Last edited by Kaijin on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Nick115
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Historian.
Favorite Monster Type: None anyone who says i do dies

Post by Nick115 »

Didn't see this coming, and so soon!
Also 3 Zipangu monsters in a row? Yeah, it might be a rush.... i'm 80% sure.
Also is it me or does it look, like an loli?

Well, i don't like how this is going.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Your Heros are their monsters, and your heaven is their hell, and vice versa, but to me, you're all wrong, and you will forever be wrong as long as you see the world in black and white.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Also is it me or does it look, like an loli?
Nah... Too developed to be a loli.
She's a pettanko at best.
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

That messy hair, slightly pointed ears, vacant stare and 1m long slimy toungue...........yeah, i think i like this one, not digging the see-through clothing though, seems a bit counterproductive. Now we play the waiting game.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Meh,not that interested, so let's see what the profile says about her.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Dat right foot on the left leg...Cannot unsee.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

Awww, she's kind of cute for a filth-licking yokai! :shy 2:

I'm guessing that in this instance "filth" is semen, and possibly sweat. Maybe she likes to lick her lover clean after sweaty, passionate lovemaking. :nosebleed:
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

KC updated the art, fixing the foot,
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

Chanterla wrote:KC updated the art, fixing the foot,
Oh, good! After someone mentioned it, I couldn't un-see it! :lol:

It would be interesting to have a mamono whose feet were switched like that. Possibly skilled at giving footjobs? ;)

Sounds like a Japanese yokai if ever I heard one! :mrgreen:
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

She shorts an impressive length of 42 cm... I'm talking about her tung of course whet ever where you thinking about.

Kiddos if you get the refinance there.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Katsoro wrote:She shorts an impressive length of 42 cm... I'm talking about her toungue of course, what ever where you thinking about.
All i can say is, i sure wouldn't mind the thing i was thinking about. :shy 2:
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

The art had a little update. It seems that, instead of a right foot, she now has relatively long fingers.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

who would be far sexier if she didn't licked toilets....
Rest assured, she doesn't lick toilets in this setting (but she will hide in them if needed).

She has already been released in Shakespeare's language (even if we don't have here yet), so... here's my two cents about her.

While she's another Majin type, a new family has been introduced with her: Temptress (family that should have fit way, way, way, way, way, WAY, WAY better the Kejourou than succubus mind you...).

The profile states them to feed (aside than on mana/semen) on "filth", filth being considered as residual mana (when releasing mana some of it clings on the man's body and seems to be imperceptible).

They seem to be the teasing type, but they become overly clingy, lustful and affectionate with the men they like/love.
They have a liking for licking (well duh...), kissing (apparently their most honest and fondest way of showing affection) and wrapping themselves around their husbands... not only with their tongues but with every inch of their bodies (arms, legs, vagina... everything goes to feel closer to their hubbies <3)
Their modus operandi is pretty much...the stalker type and they seem to have preference for unhygienic and/or overly fatigued men (be it physically or mentally).

Being licked by them leads to a healtier and more invigorated (yet lustful) body, their licks are addictive and their kisses melty (they melt rational thoughts away).

Well, her profile seems to focus both on how her tongue acts and how she acts personality wise. Is way more complete than the Kejourou's (I wish Kejourou's had as much depth as this one).
I'm pretty fond of how this one turned out to be, I'm quite the sucker for affectionate girls (besides... I love being hugged... even if I deny it when asked) and I'm happy to see that she's way more than a kink/fetish placeholder.

Besides while her looks aren't the hottest around, I find her loving methods really hot <3
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translated profile is up on the first post! Transcription to soon follow...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Well, my suspicions were somewhat confirmed. She's certainly the Mr. Clean of MGE....

Still at the same time, I wonder if out of shape men get turned into perfectly built men due to her unorthodox cleaning.
Kinda like Fry from Futurama eating a egg sandwich with parasitic worms that internally turn him into the perfect man physically and mentally.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

In other words, she's a Zinpanguese version of the Beelzebub.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Evil Artist
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by kukuruyo »

Somehow she seems to have a penis xD