Akaname

Licker of Mana

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Akaname

Post by Kaijin »

That's an optic trick created by the trajectory of her tongue in that artwork, while there are some entries that could potentially belong to the third gender (despite of what Kenkou claims), the Akaname is not one of them (besides that tongue of hers pretty much can go anywhere a phallus can go...).

.P.S.:
In other words, she's a Zinpanguese version of the Beelzebub.
Not so sure about that... It's true that share diet and somehow modus operandi (the same can be said about most of the slime family so far aswell), but her "styles" are too different Akanames are stalkers while Beelzebubs are pretty much the "raider" archetype (they swoop down and strike with all their erotic might, kinda like the werebats in that regards)... Not to mention that Beelzebubs are way moodier than Akanames in that regard (they will not "clean" you in a daily basis but when they feel like it).

Just my two cents about this matter, feel free to either take it into account or ignore it as you see fit (the only thing I ask you is not to retaliate because of it... which is an astonishingly common occurrence around these corners whenever I use my paws to type something).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Evil Artist
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by kukuruyo »

i was joking ó_Ò
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Very well, but that doesn't prevent me (or another registered user for that matter) to make an aside on it as long it's still on topic, expressed in a civilized manner and with no ill intentions hidden behind... Which honestly I think of such accomplished greatly.
(Not to mention that I got it... The fact that some around here see me as a moron doesn't make me a moron).

.P.S.: By the way, nice to see you have a healthy sense of humour.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I think she is really creepy!
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!