Chimaera

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Chimaera

Post by lv27_robothero »

cyrus-cain wrote:Question:
We know they possess the aspects of different species, and different chimeras are made of different species, which can include now mamono species. The question is this, if one was part unicorn and her husband slept with another mamono, would she become part bicorn?
Maybe, but it seems that the Chimaera is only Demon Beasts so I don't think a Centaur is a part of a race it can have, yet?
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

lv27_robothero wrote:
cyrus-cain wrote:Question:
We know they possess the aspects of different species, and different chimeras are made of different species, which can include now mamono species. The question is this, if one was part unicorn and her husband slept with another mamono, would she become part bicorn?
Maybe, but it seems that the Chimaera is only Demon Beasts so I don't think a Centaur is a part of a race it can have, yet?
Well, both dragons and lamias are not in the demon beast class, yet the chimera still has parts of those two races. Now these could be an exception, but there is the possibility that 'demon beast' might mean the animal equivalent of any of the more animalistic mamono. I could be wrong, but this means there is the possibility of a chimera having parts of a species that is centaur type
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Chimaera is only Demon Beasts
Chimerae are living amalgams of beasts.
It's the result of said amalgam what is considered a demon beast.

So I don't see why a Chimera couldn't have another different body parts like bat ears, wolf claws or even a tauric body for instance.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

Perentie even doesn't have a diffinative answer for this when I asked on MGR. The reason being as of now that I say it's only demon beasts that a chimaera can have is because of the profile.
Formerly a hybrid beast born from a combination of several demon beasts via sorcery. Typical individuals are endowed with the various traits and abilities of the demon beasts “lion”, dragon”, “goat”, and “snake”.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

But then again, dragons nor snakes are not demon beasts.
And lions can be regarded as both demon beasts and non demon beasts (Manticores are demon beasts, but Sphinxes,who have bodily traits of lions, aren't).

The only "pure" demon beast in the whole setting so far is the goat... and if and only if Kenkou doesn't decide to add satyrs and/or fauns into this mythological M.U.G.E.N known as MGE.

My piece of advice is that you don''t pay that much heed to that particular line since it well... contradicts itself a lot (unless "demon beasts" translates as beasts of high power and caliber in this very case).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014