Hinezumi

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Hinezumi

Post by Blake81 »

Hinezumi.png
Hinezumi
Habitat: Mist continent, volcanic regions
Disposition: Bold, stubborn, cowardly
Diet: Omnivorous (eats anything), prefers eating fire.

A mouse monster native to the mist continent. They have a coat that's red like brightly burning flame. They can tolerate intense flames, and withstand any high temperature without ever burning. They're overly confident and pugnacious, having a disposition almost as intense as flame. Even though most of them have a small body, they excel at martial arts, and when they spot a man who also has knowledge of martial arts, they'll assertively challenge him to a battle.

Their flames ignite the hearts of those exposed to them, arousing their fighting spirit. Since those who've been challenged to a fight by them have their fighting spirit seared by these flames, they become unable to avoid fighting her. Unlike other monsters, they don't show much interest in having sex with men, and even act as though it disgusts them. Even in the case of winning a battle with a man, they'll mostly be satisfied with just that and leave.

However, in the case that the man wins, his fighting spirit that had been ignited by their flames will then change into lust that burns with just as much intensity, and it will be directed towards them. If that happens, a man will end up giving in to his burning urges and rape them.

Water is their weak point, and when they have a lot of it poured on them, the flames of their coat temporarily weaken and the color changes, growing whiter. Along with that, their fighting spirit and violent temperament are also lost, and their timid true nature that had been hidden by the flames becomes exposed. The liquid that contains lots of male mana, that is to say, semen, is even more highly effective. Even if they verbally refuse, their body will accept the mana, and each time mana is poured inside, their flames will weaken for a time, and they will reveal the submissive and adorable side of themselves.

They’re covered in their own flames which rouse their own spirit. The reason they don't show any interest in sex in spite of this is that they release all their arousal through fighting. The "monster" within is always smoldering. But if they have sex with a man and their body learns the taste of the man who is their husband, their flames flare up to such a degree that they can't be relieved just through fighting, and then they'll feel passionate desire towards their husband.

After obtaining a husband, their flames increase in intensity, and can no longer be weakened by water, or the mana of another man. The only thing that can extinguish them is their husband's mana. Even if they're normally not submissive, if their husband pours his mana inside, their coat, the inside of their belly, and even the inside of their head will be stained pure white. They'll likely only reveal t heir entranced smile and meekly sweet voice to their husband.

During sex, part of their flames will transfer into the body of their partner like a spreading fire, and he'll be able to temporarily drape himself in this "hinezumi coat". It is said that the coat of flames grants the wearer high resistance to fire and heat, and heats up and activates the body, allowing the constant utilization of the maximum extent of his power. Additionally, it also enables the feat of covering one's fists in flame, and in the mist continent it's not uncommon to see a couple of fighters, a hinezumi and her husband, covered in flames together.

However, being draped in flame also has the effect of causing constant arousal, and that arousal will also be directed towards the original owner of the coat, the hinezumi. Of course, if lacking an opponent to fight, he'll lash out at his mate, the hinezumi, with that arousal.
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Japanese Profile:
Spoiler: show
hinezumi.jpg
Now this is a rare one....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Hinezumi

Post by Flare »

You have my attention.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

She can certainly be my firestarter in light of sudden winter weather after the halloween...
[youtube]xsgU6xry_ZQ[/youtube]
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Well now, this is highly unusual; KK has really drawn this one from the bottom of the drawer, as the only place I had ever heard the Hinezumi mentioned was on Inuyasha. Where the eponymous Inuyasha mentioned that his symbolic red outfit is ''Made of Hinezumi fur''.
Volume 01 - InuYasha 8 The Return - 017.jpg
I had never seen them mentioned since then, so I even thought they could be some creation of Takahashi-sensei.

Now, for the profile itself, she gives me a strong Chinese vibe, or more specifically, a STRONG CHUN-LI VIBE. I can almost see her making Chun-Li's signature kicks....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Blake81 wrote: Now, for the profile itself, she gives me a strong Chinese vibe, or more specifically, a STRONG CHUN-LI VIBE. I can almost see her making Chun-Li's signature kicks....
Add Chun-li mixed with Ken Masters flaming Shoryuken mind you. :^^;:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Cyndaquil blazes through MGE

Post by Kaijin »

Cool...

A Cyndaquil waifu <3

(I know that it's just a coincidence but it's too funny to ignore: The girl is literally called "Fire Mouse" which is Cyndaquil species in the pokédex, one of her dispositions is cowardly... which matches Cyndaquil's timid behavior and her favorite meal is fire... which matches Cyndaquil's hidden ability Flash Fire).

Insta Top-10 regardless of how the translation turns out.

Habemus Waifu
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Wow she looks awesome and hot.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

I'm digging the.....China dress?
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

She's definitely a cutie in my books.
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

yeah china dress, she's from the land of the mists, aka mge china.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Blake81 wrote:Well now, this is highly unusual; KK has really drawn this one from the bottom of the drawer, as the only place I had ever heard the Hinezumi mentioned was on Inuyasha. Where the eponymous Inuyasha mentioned that his symbolic red outfit is ''Made of Hinezumi fur''.
Yeah I remember him saying Robe of The Fire Rat a few times in the anime. I really like this cute little fire mouse.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Ah yeah a legend involving Lady Kaguya as a gift. The fire rat fur was a gift mentioned in some old legend involving the lady of the moon Kaguya.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

This one looks to be a rather capable fighter. It'd be interesting to cross fists with her fiery knuckles.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Naked_Flame
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: False Oracle
Favorite Monster Type: Anything cute/vanilla.

Post by Naked_Flame »

Fire-Rat?
Isn't the 'Robe of the Fire-Rat' one of the five impossible requests made by Kaguya-hime in the tale of the bamboo cutter?

In other words, this is less a mythological monster in our world and more a monster completely made up for a fairy tale...
Not that that's much different than the wonderland monsters.
Favourite MG's:
Imp/Arch Imp
Goblin/Hobgoblin
Fairy/Leanan Sidhe
Sylph/Dark Sylph
Dark Angel
Gappeldonger (a cookie if you get the reference)
Ghost
Yuki-Onna
Inari/Youko
Gyoubu Danuki
Chochin-obake
Karakasa-obake
Lich
Gazer
***Devil***
Kikimora
Wonderland MG's
Troll
Familiar
Looking forward to a Zashiki-Warashi and a Bean Sidhe!
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

it's also in the Chinese zodiac, kc could have went 100% original with this one.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

The tale of the Bamboo Cutter is actually a 10th century Japanese folktale. A prince (Third of five, if I recall) had to recover a robe of a Chinese fire-rat, or the fur of the fire-rat, depending on translation.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

She reminds me of the Kaso
2147230-kaso.jpg
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

Seriously she is favorite candidate. Martial Artist MG :love: :nosebleed:
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
broman
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Wandering Shy Guy
Favorite Monster Type: Youko,Inari,Kunoichi,Nurarihyo

Post by broman »

THAT RAT IS ON FIRREEEEEEE!!! ....I am so sorry, I had no choice but honestly she looks super cute.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

This warms my cockles. :haha:
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?