Cait Sith

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Re: Cait Sith

Post by Chaos »

You know, it really puzzles me sometimes when people call this the 'wierdest' of the profiles that has come out, just because if her furry form. I personally think its very cute.

What I find even wierder is people DON'T like this, yet they do like the nekomata, who actually prefers to be in cat form until the moment she wants to copulate with a man.

So with alot of people, it seems 'a Cat is fine' only if it doesnt look like a cat.
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

I have one word to help solve your bewilderment with all of such people.

Ratio.
Spoiler: show
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

So...copulating with a catgirl who LOOKS like human, despite having been known only as your neighborhood cat for maybe upwards of ten years is fine compared to this?

It just really boggles my mind how semi-sentient and generally amorphous slimes, Half animal body centaurs/Holstaurs/minotaurs, and Arachne subtypes can be adored, but an extra fuzzy Loli is kicked to the curb by many fans.

Blargh...Thats enough Ranting...I'm just gonna enjoy looking at the adorable feline.
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

No I mean this

lol

Though; if I may be skeptical, I would say it wouldn't be a problem if furry wasn't a seperate archetype all together, you would think it would go under the same categories as in fact say, an arachne.

Though on the other hand, it may be entirely due to the norm of anatomical preferences of monster girls defined over the years. Take the sandworm for example, of all things. But as long as the tongue tooks like a woman, it's all good to most people. XD

The details of all this is another long beaten topic all together.
Spoiler: show
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Chaos wrote:You know, it really puzzles me sometimes when people call this the 'wierdest' of the profiles that has come out, just because if her furry form. I personally think its very cute.

What I find even wierder is people DON'T like this, yet they do like the nekomata, who actually prefers to be in cat form until the moment she wants to copulate with a man.

So with alot of people, it seems 'a Cat is fine' only if it doesnt look like a cat.
Now that I've been thinking about it, I think I figured out why that is.

We humans, are homo sapiens. Basically, we are animals.

It is a common instinct among any animal to want to mate. It's also a primal instinct to be attracted to those of our own species. Now, there are some out there with their fetishes and such that would prefer other species, but the average usually looks to our own. And if it's not our own species, then the next best thing is something that looks human.

So the less human something looks, the less likely people will be attracted to it. That's why the more popular monster girls look more human than others.

Now like I said, there's always the exception. With the human ability to think more freely, we are able to stray further away from our primal instincts than most other animals. On top of that, we are able to do it upon our own free will, where as other animals would have to be trained. That is why there are people into this kind of fury, and some who are into feral furries, and some who just think it's creepy.

But that's about all I got. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I was never really good at explaining these kinds of things. If anyone has a better theory that contradicts mine, they're more than welcome to share. Let's just not get too far off topic about it. :)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

A protector of cat types who punishes the guilty in her own special way.... :info:

I could see the SPCA putting her on speed dial :perv:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Zadocfish »

My only problem with it is that the pictured individual looks like it could be male as easily as female. That's the danger of going full fluff.
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Indeed man, indeed...