Cait Sith

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Cait Sith

Post by Feathers »

A kemono after all these years is definitely a surprise for me. I'm pleasantly surprised to be honest, despite not being much of a kemono fan.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Honestly, as much as I'm not a fan of the MGE as I used to be, good for KC for expanding their horizons in both what they draw and what's part of the MGE's universe.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

>.> Pretty much see her more like a plushie prize in a carnival over the usual sexy time monsters.
Spoiler: show
"Cait Sith pls."- Dolan Duk
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

Had no idea this was here because it isn't in the profile section. I literally thought it was just a speculation thread until I clicked on it. And yes, she looks like a plushie.
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Well, you know what they say.

Sorry, someone had to make that joke.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Kaijin wrote:There's nothing human left. She's no monster girl nor personification of anything, she's an antropomorphic kitty
Its not that there's no human left, there never was any human in her to begin with. This is a normal cat that turned into a mamono.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

...as much as I love cats, I don't see this one as a mamono at all. I see her as a plushie to be won at a carnival, that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this: *Is KC doing plushies now?* I like lolis, and I love cats, but unless the bio is amazing, I'm just going to call this one *cat plushie*
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

musical74 wrote:...as much as I love cats, I don't see this one as a mamono at all. I see her as a plushie to be won at a carnival, that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this: *Is KC doing plushies now?* I like lolis, and I love cats, but unless the bio is amazing, I'm just going to call this one *cat plushie*
I'm going to call her "cat plushie" regardless. XD
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
DragkeirDradon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: So Called Final Boss
Favorite Monster Type: Dieties & Demons

Post by DragkeirDradon »

I'm not sure about this one, I feel like it's a kemono you would protect, as if she serves a special purpose or something, not too sure though. I'd want to see the bio first before giving final impressions.
Image "If there is a god... It exists simply to be surpassed, that is our challenge right as humans, as a Lilithian." - The Lilithian Book of Devilry
"War was never my thing, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you get. so get ready, I'm going to take all of you down Hardstyle!" - Draktheron, A Dark Story: Crizian Sonata.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Sorry, someone had to make that joke.
Someone other than me I guess...¬¬
(Let's look at the bright side, I've mastered the art of invisibility... yay me).

Anyway...Back to topic. I'm kinda curious to the "Cat Kingdom" that (according to Perentie) they belong.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Damn it, Flare. You ninja'd.

And man, what a pleasant surprise!!! :perv: :love: :nosebleed: <---- Loves Kemono Stuff

Can't believe KK just made a kemono/furry MG! Does this means that there'll be more of like her in that ''Cat Kingdom''? I can't wait to see them all...
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

I like this kitten quite a bit. I wonder what KC will do next.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Now I'm hoping for an Avian, just to see how he would draw one. I think he draws kemono quite well..and I've seen a lot of bad kemono art out there. I can't consider kemono as furry myself, they are vastly different in my eyes because of the art style. Just compare furaffinity content and you will know what I'm talking about. They are two separate beasts in my opinion. :3
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Feathers wrote:Now I'm hoping for an Avian, just to see how he would draw one. I think he draws kemono quite well..and I've seen a lot of bad kemono art out there. I can't consider kemono as furry myself, they are vastly different in my eyes because of the art style. Just compare furaffinity content and you will know what I'm talking about. They are two separate beasts in my opinion. :3
:nerd: Uryu Mode ON :nerd:

Ahem, perhaps it would be more appropriate to say that they're ''Two Separate Worlds'', as the japanese-made Kemono is almost antithetically opposed to the western Furry.

Western furries take an animal and put human aspects to it, while the Japanese Kemono take a human and then put animal aspects on it. Such is the key element that makes them so different.

Also, the general disposition towards the Kemono in japan is much more friendly than towards Furries are here in the other side of the world. I mean, how many times have you seen a furry pic in the boorus with the term ''Furfag'' somewhere in the comments?

Nonetheless, this completely unexpected development of both KK and the MGE is bound to cause many, many ripples. Specially on this side of the world which is much less accepting towards ''furry stuff''. Heck, the Cait Sith's Booru pics have already become a battlefield between those who like her and those who don't.

However it's also worth to mention that there are many artists and authors whom excel at blurring the line between an MGs and a ''Kemoko'' (Kemono Girls); creating characters that could easily fit both classifications partially, but neither completely. Sao Satoru from GATE is probably the best example I can think of. I mean, just look at THIS, she's the best of both things....

Also, IMHO, I find Kemono much, much nicer than Furry. Mostly because I've read far more nice Kemono works than Furry ones.(Check out Nme/Greone on E-Hentai for anyone interested.)
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Blake81 wrote:Lots of words
So Kemono is basically furry without the associated history of homophobia against the community (as the furry fandom is known for being more open about sexuality) and catering exclusively to straight men?

Yeah, I'll probably stick with furry.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Drazzimyr wrote:
So Kemono is basically furry without the associated history of homophobia against the community (as the furry fandom is known for being more open about sexuality) and catering exclusively to straight men?

Yeah, I'll probably stick with furry.
Not quite. There's yaoi kemono stuff too, but it's much less common than in western furry. You could say that both yaoi and straight stuff are evenly balanced.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Blake81 wrote:Not quite. There's yaoi kemono stuff too, but it's much less common than in western furry. You could say that both yaoi and straight stuff are evenly balanced.
Yaoi was originally created to cater to women actually. Bara on the other hand, was exclusively meant to cater to men.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Eh, no much fan of this. So I will pass.

I'd rather pet her instead of the usual... you know.
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

I find her absolutely adorable(being a lover of both kemono and furry art/things) I can easily see myself putting her in my lap and petting her behind her ears(I too don't see her in a sexual way)

now do I think KK will do another profile like this? honestly no. am I sadden or upset about that? honestly no as well.
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Ceerberus
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: The Wandering...ah...Wanderer
Favorite Monster Type: All of the above

Post by Ceerberus »

Meowster it's almost time pur work! If you dwon't wake up swoon in gonna scrwatch your face!