Cait Sith

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Re: Cait Sith

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:I find her absolutely adorable(being a lover of both kemono and furry art/things) I can easily see myself putting her in my lap and petting her behind her ears(I too don't see her in a sexual way)

now do I think KK will do another profile like this? honestly no. am I sadden or upset about that? honestly no as well.
Well, considering that the Cait Sith was mentioned as far back as the MGE-1 book along with a Cu Sith (I believe), I would say that the chances are good that another kemono type girl is in the works. :XD:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Loli furry......next
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Cait sith's been translated on MGR, as well as info on the Cat Kingdom and the goddess Bastet. http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1163 Prepare for the crazy world of the cat utopia. :haha:
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

B-B-Bastet!?

Now that gives me mixed feelings.

On one hand, when I think of Bastet, what comes to mind is.... well... or maybe....

Anyway, you get the idea; she'd be an MG I'd be looking forward greatly, no matter what shape she takes.

But, on the other hand, Cait Sith (Or Cu Sith, both are correct, if mind serves) Is IRISH mythology, so, to have a Bastet there, who's Egyptian mythology... well, the history nerd in me feels as bad as when KK put Apsaras, an Hindu goddess at the service of Eros, a Greek Goddess....

Seems KK has been neglecting his mythology homework for a couple profiles now. What happened to those carbon-copy myth accurate profiles like the Kikimora's? Those were so much better, IMHO....
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

Don't like the look and the profile isn't all that appealing either.. If I were to find my self in MGE world, I wouldn't be keeping cats as pets I guess...
Favorite MGE monsters: Alp, Lilim, Succubus, Demon, Manticore, Dark Elf...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Blake81 wrote:But, on the other hand, Cait Sith (Or Cu Sith, both are correct, if mind serves) Is IRISH mythology, so, to have a Bastet there, who's Egyptian mythology... well, the history nerd in me feels as bad as when KK put Apsaras, an Hindu goddess at the service of Eros, a Greek Goddess....

Seems KK has been neglecting his mythology homework for a couple profiles now. What happened to those carbon-copy myth accurate profiles like the Kikimora's? Those were so much better, IMHO....
The settings has been a mythological mash up for ages, an early example being to connect Poseidon with merrows. So really we should expect them to deviate at times. Not to mention that the Cat Kingdom is for cat monster girls of all kinds, regardless of what region or mythology they originated from.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

*Cat plushie*, yep

Wonder if they'd get mad that I still view her as *cat plushie* and not *real mamono*?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Well, "monster girl" still applies. Many "monsters" in games are beasts, insects, half human, half beast humanoid, etc. (sometimes even HUMANS are called "monsters") I think she fits fine myself. :) Makes me wonder how monster girls in the MGE world would handle normal friendships. Can't be ALL about sex, right? ...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Feathers wrote:Well, "monster girl" still applies. Many "monsters" in games are beasts, insects, half human, half beast humanoid, etc. (sometimes even HUMANS are called "monsters") I think she fits fine myself. :) Makes me wonder how monster girls in the MGE world would handle normal friendships. Can't be ALL about sex, right? ...
Many monster girls have normal friendships, its just if the friendship is with a man and the monster girl is unmarried one can't usually expect it to stay just a friendship.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Well, we have finally gone off the edge and into the madness of furry Johns locker...
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

*has just read the translation and read about the cat kingdom*

hmmmm.....very interesting profile, this cat kingdom sounds like my kind of place. wouldn't mind visiting or living there(is vacationing there now XD )
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I'm ashamed I didn't think of this earlier

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Perentie wrote: Many monster girls have normal friendships, its just if the friendship is with a man and the monster girl is unmarried one can't usually expect it to stay just a friendship.
Would have no problems here then. :) Curious where it mentions they have friendships though. Never seen it anywhere.

--

Ahh, I love Big Hero 6. Baymax is awesome.

Unfortunately I can't pet cats, allergies and all.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Feathers wrote:Would have no problems here then. :) Curious where it mentions they have friendships though. Never seen it anywhere.
Its mentioned in various places, some that come to mind are in World Guide 1: Monster's Recreation Culture where when discussing monsters training their battle skills for tournaments and such it includes lines like the below:

Many monsters prefer exerting as much stamina as possible using their high physical abilities. Many of them typically use all their overflowing stamina to have sex with men, but there are some monsters who use it for martial arts and competitions, etc. For monsters, martial arts are a way of training their mind and body, elevating themselves. Some have noble intentions of protecting themselves, their husbands, and their friends from the attacks by the Order, but in monster fashion, the goal of many others is to use martial arts to defeat and subdue men.

And

Monsters have also begun aggressively competing in various competitions that were originally held among humans in monster-friendly states. Also, these competitions have even started to spread to the mamono realm, etc. as a form of recreation to have fun with human men and their friends, but it's not just simply for the sake of competition. The monsters have a monstrous way of enjoying it.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translated profile and supplementary notes are now up on the first post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
broman
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Wandering Shy Guy
Favorite Monster Type: Youko,Inari,Kunoichi,Nurarihyo

Post by broman »

Ok so there are a few things I do like about this profile but I can't get past all the fur so no not for me.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Was just thinking, this whole Cat Kingdom business.... Am I the only one who reminded of the Ghibli film ''Neko no Ongaeshi'' (Known as ''The Cat Returns'' in the west)?

Because, I mean, a whole world where all kinds of Cat MGs live together, and where ppl turns into cats.... it sounds just to me like the equaly-named Cat Kingdom from that Miyazaki movie. Wouldn't be surprised if KK took inspiration from it (and he wouldn't be the first; thousands of novelists and mangakas these days took some ideas from Ghibli films. After all, they grew on the stuff...).
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Read the profile and wow. Funny enough, this would basically be paradise, but of course, it'd basically be no-boner-central for me and I'd just go "kitty!" constantly while playing with the actual [animal] cats on near constant basis. Ignore the girls, I want the kitties.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

... Why do I think of Monster Hunter when I see this?

Oh wait.
Spoiler: show
Image But she's not THAT furry.
Well it's not like it's the first time Kenkou has been inspired by video games, right?

But it seems Kenkou has gone a new route to monsterization, this time. Instead of human woman turning into monster girls, this time it's animals. An interesting approach, and unique, in my opinion.

As well as her design... I think she's cute. Furries aren't my thing, but I don't mind them. I have a friend who's a furry artist (more feral than anthropomorphic, but she'll draw anthropomorphic on occasion, or for commissions.), so I'm used to seeing that kind of artwork. All I gotta say though: At least she's clothed.

But then again, I don't think I've seen a single monster girl drawn by Kenkou, that was completely naked... Well, there was the sandworm, but that's different.

But before I go rambling off until I'm completely off topic, I find the whole "cat kingdom" thing to be interesting too. I guess that means I'm gonna be waiting for a dog kingdom to counter it. Whether or not that will ever happen, I'm not sure.

Overall, I have a neutral feeling about her.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Gamergirl64 wrote:But then again, I don't think I've seen a single monster girl drawn by Kenkou, that was completely naked... Well, there was the sandworm, but that's different.
Well none of the profile arts are completely explicit (some of the other arts of the monster girls he's done are another matter), but a fair few are technically fully naked in their profile arts, including: dark matter, kitsune-bi, gnome, gargoyle, gazer, matango, alraune, tentacle, liliraune etc.