Kakuen

Is that you, Wukong?!

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
PAZ

Re: Kakuen

Post by PAZ »

Blake81 wrote:Just noticed she has a big Kanji on her necklace. Can anyone read it?
猿 it mean monkey
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

I think we have about 12 for the zodiac now.
Kakuen-Monkey
Ryu-Dragon
Orc-Pig
Cocketrice-Rooster
Large Mouse-Rat
Jinko-Tiger
Weresheep-Sheep
Centaur-Horse
Werewolf-Dog
Lamia-Snake
Minotaurus-Ox
Wererabbit-Rabbit

We finally have a 12 zodiac mamono calendar.
Kiret
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Kiret »

I'm calling it now, she's probably going to be the first mamono that revolves around the ass.

I am most eager now.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

Kiret wrote:I'm calling it now, she's probably going to be the first mamono that revolves around the ass.

I am most eager now.
Sadly it would seem that a fine rear is not an inherent aspect of her, or at least the profile doesn't mention it.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translated profile is up on the first post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

Nice! They really are cheeky monkeys! :nosebleed:

I wish it had mentioned them having a specific butt fetish, like being spanked, or having their rears turn rosy when they're horny, but they're still delightfully naughty monkey-girls! :serenade:

Shake those hips, girlfriends! :^^v:
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Interesting play on humans and actual monkeys being genetically related.
Spoiler: show
Though we're MUCH closer to apes, specifically Bonobos and Chimpanzees than most species of tailed monkey.
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic

Post by cyrus-cain »

Drazzimyr wrote:Interesting play on humans and actual monkeys being genetically related.
Spoiler: show
Though we're MUCH closer to apes, specifically Bonobos and Chimpanzees than most species of tailed monkey.
A monkey is easier to do than an ape.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

L337 m4n wrote:I think we have about 12 for the zodiac now.
Kakuen-Monkey
Ryu-Dragon
Orc-Pig
Cocketrice-Rooster
Large Mouse-Rat
Jinko-Tiger
Weresheep-Sheep
Centaur-Horse
Werewolf-Dog
Lamia-Snake
Minotaurus-Ox
Wererabbit-Rabbit

We finally have a 12 zodiac mamono calendar.
yay where can we get a calendar made?
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Is that you, Wukong?!
I'm sorry but your Sun Wukong is in another castle.

My, my... what a big and toothy grin you have there... Are you trying to intimidate someone by any chance?
(Monkeys tend to see smiles (the ones that show teeth) as an act of aggression, smile to a monkey and it will attack you).

It seems that ape(wo)men are meant to be stunning no matter what, since this one followed the path of voluptouosness started by her "cousin" Yeti... which is nice to see.
Personality wise... I'm bit a torn about how to interpret it this time around: arrogant and stuck up monmusus that regard you like the most insignificant and pathetic being on Earth are a huge personal turn off... but on her case it feels like a mischievous brat trying really hard to get some attention.

And I can help but feeling that this one has wasted lots of potential... We have an uber lustful, hyperactive girl with a prehensile tail... which SHE DOESN'T PUT TO USE. If the author was planning to include tail fetishes into this setting (which after seeing this profile I assume that it will never happen), this was the golden chance to do so.

It's nice to see more Chinese lore monstergirls (not to mention mythologically accurate ones) though ^^
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Kiret
Fool
Fool

Post by Kiret »

She's not bad by any means but I feel she's very standard while she could have been more unique, this was a huge missed opportunuty for the butt focus.
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

But she has no Gun-Chucks.
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:And I can help but feeling that this one has wasted lots of potential... We have an uber lustful, hyperactive girl with a prehensile tail... which SHE DOESN'T PUT TO USE. If the author was planning to include tail fetishes into this setting (which after seeing this profile I assume that it will never happen), this was the golden chance to do so.
Well let's be fair, it does say she uses the tail for masturbation, indicating she could use it as a pleasure organ in other ways.

And isn't the manticore a tail fetish girl, albeit a specialized one?
Popeatine
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Jinko, Minotaur, Wurm

Post by Popeatine »

If she can use her tail to beat people up, I am sure she can to please you.
Favorite Monster Girls: Monster Girls that are muscular and know how to kick asses.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Perentie wrote:Well let's be fair, it does say she uses the tail for masturbation, indicating she could use it as a pleasure organ in other ways.
Yeah... But she never uses it on her partners (like Ropers, Krakens, Scyllas and even Tentacles never use their appendages to stimulate/milk their partners prostates)... Which makes it even a bigger waste (heck... reading that she uses it on HERSELF but never on YOU feels like a taunt).

.P.S.:
Close but no cigar.

A) Tailfuck and Tailjob are different things
B) A Kakuen's tail is potentially more versatile than a Manticore's and thus could use it in more enticing and different ways than a Manticore (who only uses it as a temporary mouth/vagina).
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:
Perentie wrote:Well let's be fair, it does say she uses the tail for masturbation, indicating she could use it as a pleasure organ in other ways.
Yeah... But she never uses it on her partners (like Ropers, Krakens, Scyllas and even Tentacles never use their appendages to stimulate/milk their partners prostates)... Which makes it even a bigger waste (heck... reading that she uses it on HERSELF but never on YOU feels like a taunt).

.P.S.:
Close but no cigar.

A) Tailfuck and Tailjob are different things
B) A Kakuen's tail is potentially more versatile than a Manticore's and thus could use it in more enticing and different ways than a Manticore (who only uses it as a temporary mouth/vagina).
I'm sure married manticores still use their tails for foreplay sex before moving onto the main event. But anyway, while I agree KC could put more focus on such exotic sexual methods, the settings does state that as a rule monsters with exotic appendages will use them during sex and to enhance it (it just doesn't detail how, leaving it to your imagination). It can be considered such widespread behavior that most profiles have no need to mention it.

Further, it is stated that if a man likes it there is very little a monster won't do during sex.
Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

Perentie wrote:I'm sure married manticores still use their tails for foreplay sex before moving onto the main event. But anyway, while I agree KC could put more focus on such exotic sexual methods, the settings does state that as a rule monsters with exotic appendages will use them during sex and to enhance it (it just doesn't detail how, leaving it to your imagination). It can be considered such widespread behavior that most profiles have no need to mention it.

Further, it is stated that if a man likes it there is very little a monster won't do during sex.
I can attest to the truth of this! What are tails for if not to pleasure men with? ;)
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
Nick115
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Historian.
Favorite Monster Type: None anyone who says i do dies

Post by Nick115 »

I'm back from being dead, its a long story that no one needs to know.

Anyway i like the nice subtle jab of how Humanity and monkeys share a common ancestor, its interesting to say the least, also "eats anything," we can interpret that in two ways.

But whats with everything from the Mist being a martial artist? I get that the Konuchi is suppose to be a Ninja, but actual "ninjas" originate from China, they were peasant with "mystic" ability's.

Ah well too much ranting.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Your Heros are their monsters, and your heaven is their hell, and vice versa, but to me, you're all wrong, and you will forever be wrong as long as you see the world in black and white.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Not sure how I like the Kakuen. Profile was okay, but not anything spectacular...
Nick115 wrote: I get that the Konuchi is suppose to be a Ninja, but actual "ninjas" originate from China, they were peasant with "mystic" ability's.
Ninja originated from Japan not China.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

I'm sure married manticores still use their tails for foreplay sex before moving onto the main event.
Do...not...want.

As much as I like tailjobs, I'll politely have to decline having my junk toyed with a spiny AND venomous Ankylosaurus-esque shaped tail (Manticore's tails are not suited for some kind of things... and that basically includes almost any sexual interaction other than serving as a temporary mouth/vagina replacement).