Kakuen

Is that you, Wukong?!

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Re: Kakuen

Post by SIERRA-116 »

But she has no Gun-Chucks!
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:
I'm sure married manticores still use their tails for foreplay sex before moving onto the main event.
Do...not...want.

As much as I like tailjobs, I'll politely have to decline having my junk toyed with a spiny AND venomous Ankylosaurus-esque shaped tail (Manticore's tails are not suited for some kind of things... and that basically includes almost any sexual interaction other than serving as a temporary mouth/vagina replacement).
Note that "foreplay" for a monster girl could easily include the first couple of orgasms (in this case via the tail) before moving onto vaginal sex. Also the spines are retractable, and the inside of the tail full of soft, fleshy projections that could be used to suck and lick all over the place.

But if this continues we should shift to the actual manticore topic.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

But if this continues we should shift to the actual manticore topic.
No please don't... This is just a pointless vicious circle.

-I complain about the actual lack of tailjobs in this setting.
-You keep reminding me about Manticore's existence.
-I bring up the differences about tailsex and tailjob, while also mention Manticore's anatomic limitations in said regard.
-You keep ignoring it while bringing up Manticore again.

I appreciate the time and effort you're pouring and all that, but please... stop it. You're not helping me at all (heck, Birdy helped more into that regard and she only bragged about her internet persona's features).

.P.S.:
But she has no Gun-Chucks!
Her tail probably hits harder, faster and bends more freely than a three section staff, why in Lord Odin's sake would she need those in the first place? o_O
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
FartFromTheHeart
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Trigger of Sol
Favorite Monster Type: Kitsunes/Succubi/Harpys/Lamias

Post by FartFromTheHeart »

Oh wow a monkey girl! :nosebleed:
This is probably gonna be the closest thing to a Saiyan girl we've gotten
(though goku from dragonball is about as much of an expy to Sun Wu Kong as Ezla from Frozen is to the Snow Queen in hindsight)
which is a big dom/sub power fantasy for me, :nerd:
she probably getting to my top 5. :hero:
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Zadocfish »

Well, Kaijin... this one has a tail fit for a tailjob, I think! So, that's something.
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Yeah I know, that's why I was complaining...
...She has the perfect assets and personality to become MGE's trademark tailjob fetish entry.

But oh well... Like always, fanon will provide what canon fails to do. ^^
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Yeah, it's a shame about the tail. But IMHO, the biggest waste is that she's got the biggest buttocks of all the MGE, but does nothing special with them. Such wasted potential. Also...
Kaijin wrote:...She has the perfect assets and personality to become MGE's trademark tailjob fetish entry.
Pun unintended? :XD:
Bozo
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Wandering Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Only One. I'm Not Telling You.

Post by Bozo »

Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!

- Every Fanfiction With The Kakuen

A Knight's Errant travels the long road. He does not know where it will take him. Yet, while evil still reigns, there is no rest for him beneath the skies, nor peace at any board or bed.
GreySeaJones
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Apprentice Necromancer
Favorite Monster Type: Skeleton, Hellhound, Anubis

Post by GreySeaJones »

As others have pointed out, just because the entry doesn't explicitly include tailjobs or ass fetishes doesn't mean it doesn't happen >__<
Prostate stimulation during sex is also fun!

EDIT: I mean, Scylla-san has a gorgeous ass, but it's not like she needs a paragraph on it. Yet I'm sure some couples find room for assjobs at some point or another.

Honestly, KC is getting so wordy I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to add a section on tailjobs but couldn't find room :3
Currently playtesting a MGE tabletop role-playing game as the poltergeist Mischa (Note: Japanese)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Okay, first of all.. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Well then... back to business (and here I thought that it was already clear for every "faction" in this conversation ^^U).
Yeah I know, everybody knows... that Kakuens might potentially might potentially dry the whole Mist Continent's male population with their tails. The point of my posts (and other similar like Blake's remark about the lack of buttjobs) was to indicate that not adding that particular feature felt like a wasted oportunity there.

And as I mentioned before when canon fails to provide, fanon quickly takes up to arms in the matter (the power of imagination is astounding after all).

...So, now that it finally the issue was clear (or at the very least I hope so). Can we draw a thick veil over this particular matter, please? (Because truth to be told more than debating I feel like being bashed over a subject that should be properly and perfectly clear by now).
GreySeaJones
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Apprentice Necromancer
Favorite Monster Type: Skeleton, Hellhound, Anubis

Post by GreySeaJones »

I understand. Sorry for beating a dead horse, sir! く(>ω<) and yoroshiku onegai shimasu to you as well!

Back on topic, I find it interesting that there's another monster girl who can change her husband as part of her species (the other being Baphomet), especially how in this case the husband is changed to become more like his partner. I find it, I don't know, fitting that this should happen, for two partners to become of one mind in certain ways.
Personally, I wish this could go beyond personality - say, undead MGs turning their husbands undead through repeated sex - but I guess this is a unique trait of the Kakuen. Hrmmph. No love for monster boys.
Currently playtesting a MGE tabletop role-playing game as the poltergeist Mischa (Note: Japanese)
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

GreySeaJones wrote:Personally, I wish this could go beyond personality - say, undead MGs turning their husbands undead through repeated sex - but I guess this is a unique trait of the Kakuen. Hrmmph. No love for monster boys.
Well there are potions/spells that can temporarily turn men into monster boys of presumably most any kind, plus the "mushroom person" that a matango's husband becomes. Admittedly I'd prefer the former.
Serraxas
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Professional gentleman.
Favorite Monster Type: Dominant-yet-sensual.

Post by Serraxas »

Perentie wrote:Well there are potions/spells that can temporarily turn men into monster boys of presumably most any kind, plus the "mushroom person" that a matango's husband becomes. Admittedly I'd prefer the former.
"Introducing the brand new Kakuen Elixir! Men, one swig of this tonic and you too can swing through the trees with the rest of the troop, eat bananas and throw your own fecal matter at anyone smack-talking your lovely simian wife!"

Seriously, though, if male mamono-ification potions are actually a thing- even if they're all temporary- thank you for enlightening me.
Keep Calm And Drink Tea.
If There Is No Tea, Keep Calm For Five Seconds Before Flipping One's Shit.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Perentie »

Serraxas wrote:
Perentie wrote:Well there are potions/spells that can temporarily turn men into monster boys of presumably most any kind, plus the "mushroom person" that a matango's husband becomes. Admittedly I'd prefer the former.
"Introducing the brand new Kakuen Elixir! Men, one swig of this tonic and you too can swing through the trees with the rest of the troop, eat bananas and throw your own fecal matter at anyone smack-talking your lovely simian wife!"

Seriously, though, if male mamono-ification potions are actually a thing- even if they're all temporary- thank you for enlightening me.
In one of the Q and A sessions KC mentioned them as existing, but its unlikely we will get many details beyond that.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Wow she look wild... I like her :perv: :nosebleed:

Incase you haven't guessed Kmon13 is officially back... :haha:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals