Mind Flayer

Tentacle Love

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Re: Mind Flayer

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Holy fuck, what the hell type of safety precautions you have to take to avoid a sexy tentacle terror like that.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

English translation up on the first post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

I don't know about anyone else but I've played D&D and know how Mind Flayer develope... it not pretty.

However this one might surpise us all espeically if she Psionic ... ((Make it very hard to hide things from her mind plus she might ever have a form to look pleasing to humans before getting them in a locked and securre room to Snu-Snu them to mindless lust...))

Other than that I can't wait to see how this MG turns out.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

She certainly has an interesting... way of going about things, especially with how she handles her partner.

There's material for a Splatoon joke in there somewhere as well.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

*reads translation*

Yup, definitely the highest level of NOPE.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

...Scylla family...really?
Illithids are abherrations. Demihuman could have worked, Demon Beast could have worked, even Succubus could have worked...somehow.
But referring to these as "Scyllas" is as wrong as saying the sun is a rubber ball,because... it's round.

At the very least we know why she has such a derpy expression on her face in the profile, she's shagging her own mind.

Design wise... If we don't pay attention to the unfitting derp face and Mr. Ultros that is... It works, it's hot and kinda clever... Her hair is made of tentacles as is her whole dress. I just wish I could see the lower half of the dress completely since it would probaby a badass yet sexy evil sorceress like dress.
Modus operandi... Eh... It doesn't surprise me, I know what Illithids are and what they do: they eat brains and this one lives up to the original source on that regard.

My main grip with this one and the one that makes it a turn off of epic proportions (even the tentacles won't save you here, Illi-chan) is what they do to their husbands... NO...SLAVES, they don't only rob their rational thoughts but also they go as far as stealing her mankind and turn them into a sex driven and rutting beast, is like the ultimate humilliation (with the added bonus of bestiality to boot).

If the "husband"'s new "vocation" was optional (as if that's something only trigger if the man is moronic enough to ask) I would find this profile more bearable and acceptable... but sadly it seems a mandatory and unavoidable ending.

.P.S.:
Holy fuck, what the hell type of safety precautions you have to take to avoid a sexy tentacle terror like that.
-Keeping your distance, long enough for her to not be able to stablish a pysionic link with you.
-Wearing a helmet (and a greased one preferably)
-Be sure to stick around a non-humanoid creature at all times (slimes should also work), as they can only feed on humanoid creatures.
-Carry gold, jewels... anything valuable. Illithids are surprisingly greedy and if you're lucky you can bribe her to leave you alone.

That's pretty much all I can tell you... it's not much, but I'm more of a Warhammer guy.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Sweet merciful jesus, she turns her husbands into squids that she keeps around her vagina :stunned: Run for the fucking hills, run to the nearest order post, just fucking run or......
Kaijin wrote: -Keeping your distance, long enough for her to not be able to stablish a pysionic link with you.
-Wearing a helmet (and a greased one preferably)
-Be sure to stick around a non-humanoid creature at all times (slimes should also work), as they can only feed on humanoid creatures.
-Carry gold, jewels... anything valuable. Illithids are surprisingly greedy and if you're lucky you can bribe her to leave you alone.

That's pretty much all I can tell you... it's not much, but I'm more of a Warhammer guy.
That'll work too, no matter how good she looks the fact the you know what she does to men will always be a terrifying thought.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

BY THE ASHES!! :ohshit: :CryOMG!: :ohdamn: :shocked: :scared:

KK just bested himself again... This girl is pretty much the ''Mind Break'' fetish given flesh and suction cups! And maybe the first MG I would be most afraid of.

Hence, from now, she not tops my TOTALLY DO NOT WANT and RUN LIKE YOUR BUTTOCKS ARE AFLAME lists; I mean, she makes the Matango and Oomukade look as cute and gentle as the Mothman or the Kikimora!! I can say, without a doubt, that she's the most briefs-browning and brutal monstrosity KK has ever made.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Not matter how much I love Monstergirls but, after reading the profile: Image Damn it guys! How many times I have to tell you not to show Kenkou this kind of stuff: Image
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

After reading the bio, I just have this to say:

Move over matango and zombie, there's a new *NO WAY IN HELL* that's taken over my top spot of avoid... she's pretty enough, but her personality and the way she entices people, I'd rather have an Ushi-oni horde chasing me than dealing with the mind flayer!
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
BoxedCarrot492
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: None

Post by BoxedCarrot492 »

She is a nice girl. You just need to get to know her. After some melting, you'll think she is the best thing ever. I like her anyway. She can't debauch my mind any more then it already was. :^^: :goodjob:
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

I still find her quite cute.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Welp. That does it. Time to wake up Azathoth and end it all...

Now in a serious mood: This is refreshing, KC finally did something so purposedly grimdark that not even a retcon on his books can stop me from burning in hate and call up as the ultimate evil on his universe. These chaos demons seem like they will live up to my expectations. As for the Mind Flayer...

She looks alluring and all but... Kill it the utmost painful way possible, maker her limbs octopus coctail while she is still alive and feed it to the dogs as she looks... Never has a profile triggered such a bloodthirst for Xenocide before on me, not even Matango. But we're talking about complete lose of the self from the victims she finds. This is not a monstergirl, it's a monster with female appearance, which geniunely doesn't care about humans.

A fine addition for the sake of MGE as a universe, but a being that yells to be cleansed from existence ASAP.
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

This one's hella full of NOPE.
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
prophet
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: pilgrim
Favorite Monster Type: draconian,lamia types,elf,

Post by prophet »

my thought about her
[youtube]Tnod9vtB4xA[/youtube]
"you do realize don't you?, everyone speaks about justice and equity, but you will never hear them speak of balance or order. Why? because they are afraid that they will have to answer for their actions, good and bad"
Passing Traveler
JohanLitvisk
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Prof. Eye Beam
Favorite Monster Type: Cheshire Cat and Manticore

Post by JohanLitvisk »

Mother of God, what the hell!? I can't even fathom this shit, but then again, I guess its true to the source material.

Also, for the sake of playing the devil's Cthulhu's advocate, at least the squid transformation thing is reversible, but still, this the most grimdark shit in the universe so far.

Makes you wonder how the rest of the Chaos Demons are...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

Geeze you guys, where does it say she erases the human or that she doesn't care? She just alters them, something most all of KC's monsters do. :info:

On another note, I'd say she is a type of Scylla because she is meant to be a servant of the chaos monsters, not actually one of them, so she is descended from those more mundane Scylla.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Perentie wrote:Geeze you guys, where does it say she erases the human or that she doesn't care? She just alters them, something most all of KC's monsters do. :info:

On another note, I'd say she is a type of Scylla because she is meant to be a servant of the chaos monsters, not actually one of them, so she is descended from those more mundane Scylla.
Thank you! The Mindflayer is not as vanilla as the setting in general but the level of hostility reminds me of the Matango before her book profile was translated. What Perentie says is right: The Mindflayer is no different than any other MG that KC has written when it comes to the corruption of the human mind. That and info from KC has really been clarifying the profile and these reactions should be tempered after reading it.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

I honestly believe that most of the reaction happens to come from the fact that she's based off of this ugly somabitch.
Spoiler: show
But in other news, I find her absolutely, positively, smashingly wunderbar.

I'm sure that some of this might happen to be more hyperbole on KC's part. the part about touching your brain? more then likely about her feeling your thoughts and sucking on the dirty ones cause she likes it when you think dirty. cause, ya know, it gets her A) Horny. and B) nourished. The part about her making you into a horny squid? Come on guys, who hasn't thought of becoming some kind of tentacle thing and lovingly and viciously embracing and violating a loved one with your phallic shaped tentacle heads? the aspect about her being embarrassed when she does it with a guy in human form and being shy about it with her other Mind Flayer girlfriends? FUCKING GOLD! she would willingly allow you to violate her, in public, surrounded by her mates and pals, but wouldn't want them to see you as a human cause it's embarrassing? DERE DERE! ALL KINDSA DERE DERE! DERE DERE UP DA WAZOO!

I for one enjoy her. she has managed to make it into my top 10.

Peace out! :hero:
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

ShadowBladeX wrote:Thank you! The Mindflayer is not as vanilla as the setting in general but the level of hostility reminds me of the Matango before her book profile was translated. What Perentie says is right: The Mindflayer is no different than any other MG that KC has written when it comes to the corruption of the human mind. That and info from KC has really been clarifying the profile and these reactions should be tempered after reading it.
In particular the most recent clarification stresses she does pretty much the same thing that the gazer does to her man. It also stresses that even if a profile doesn't emphasize it, love for one's partner remains a rule in the settings.

In-universe the mindflayers are meant to be mysterious, dangerous, practically unknown to even the wandering scholar and the profile reflects that. KC wanted to give it a "radical" tone but if you read between the lines it is pretty obvious the mindflayer does not destroy the minds she feeds on. Heck mindflayers eat their own minds and yet are still regarded as highly intelligent. The only "damage" done to the mind is she changes it to be more suited to being her husband or minion (which of course can still be considered dark, but the point is they are not braindead).