Mind Flayer

Tentacle Love

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Mind Flayer

Post by Flare »

It's certainly a case of reading too far between the lines, huh?
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Flare wrote:It's certainly a case of reading too far between the lines, huh?
More like coming up with something truly threatening, then saying: But wait! The transformed men can change back to normal, and also, she is shy!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

TheShadoek wrote:
Flare wrote:It's certainly a case of reading too far between the lines, huh?
More like coming up with something truly threatening, then saying: But wait! The transformed men can change back to normal, and also, she is shy!
Yeah the same way the Matango, the Oomukade and the Ushi-Oni were truly threatening. KC made the profile. KC decided to clarify more on the Mindflayer on his twitter, most likely because he saw what kind of reaction there would be and because said profile would be a hell of a lot longer than usual just to clarify everything he did. Try reading the information without this whole "But she is an automatic kill on sight target" mindset. Remember: Still in the MGE and KC likes using a lot of Hyperbole with his setting and profiles.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

that and the profile is written from the perspective of an in universe character who does not have an all seeing eye, word of god, like KC does with notes and stuff, so the whole "mind eating thing" is written that way by the in universe scholar because that's how HE sees it, no how KC himself acutally sees it, it's also why the part "not a whole lot is known about them" is written because the scholar doesn't know alot about them unlike KC.

everyone needs to remember this about profiles, they're written by an in universe character who goes by his limited knowledge, what he can gather from watching the mamono and what they tell him in interview when writing the profiles, while the notes are written by KC himself and are considered more along the lines of "word of god", so like what SBX said above, hyperbole is used very heavily in the setting and profile.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

ShadowBladeX wrote: Yeah the same way the Matango, the Oomukade and the Ushi-Oni were truly threatening. KC made the profile. KC decided to clarify more on the Mindflayer on his twitter, most likely because he saw what kind of reaction there would be and because said profile would be a hell of a lot longer than usual just to clarify everything he did. Try reading the information without this whole "But she is an automatic kill on sight target" mindset. Remember: Still in the MGE and KC likes using a lot of Hyperbole with his setting and profiles.
Not Oomukade nor Ushi-oni were of any threat to my concern. Heck, i recieved both with arms wide open, and both of them had a more aggressive/violent version on the encyclopedia already: Hornet and Ogre.

This one was different however, because KC wrote it with the viewpoint of a radical extremist worse than MGE devils, then clarified later on twitter what was about. Implying that her mind is nowhere near as alien as stated in the profile since she has the able to feel shame and also interacts with other monstergirls in a friendly manner.

And for the record. I am still going full flamezerk on Matango, their infection side-effect on human women is plain awful.
Chanterla wrote:that and the profile is written from the perspective of an in universe character who does not have an all seeing eye, word of god, like KC does with notes and stuff, so the whole "mind eating thing" is written that way by the in universe scholar because that's how HE sees it, no how KC himself acutally sees it, it's also why the part "not a whole lot is known about them" is written because the scholar doesn't know alot about them unlike KC.

everyone needs to remember this about profiles, they're written by an in universe character who goes by his limited knowledge, what he can gather from watching the mamono and what they tell him in interview when writing the profiles, while the notes are written by KC himself and are considered more along the lines of "word of god", so like what SBX said above, hyperbole is used very heavily in the setting and profile.
And that is called "The Death of the Autor." I would normally don't bring this up, but it is extenuatly prominent in this case. Often all he does is to add extra information in his notes. Expand what we know about the monstergirl, however, in this particular case he is saying that some things are not as he portrayed them in the profile since he did it in a radical way.

Well, unfortunately, the author's interpretation is as valid as any individual's.

Yet this isn't even a problem for him, KC is aware of this, and he supports the concept himself by giving everyone the freedom of choosing whether to take some things of the profiles as they like.
Last edited by TheShadoek on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

They told me i could be anything, so i became a squid...

She's quite alright in my book, tentacles are alyays nice, she just looks so snuggly with them.^^
As for the mind-altering thing, well, a gal's got to have some quirks right? In the end, it's not that much different from other mg's that corrupt one's mind into nothing but a hump pump, just a bit more direct. (still alot better than any of those magic eyes or other seduction magics, yugh)
Besides, i'm pretty sure that with some research a proper countermeasure can be made against it.^^
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

[BRindustries] wrote:They told me i could be anything, so i became a squid...

She's quite alright in my book, tentacles are alyays nice, she just looks so snuggly with them.^^
As for the mind-altering thing, well, a gal's got to have some quirks right? In the end, it's not that much different from other mg's that corrupt one's mind into nothing but a hump pump, just a bit more direct. (still alot better than any of those magic eyes or other seduction magics, yugh)
Besides, i'm pretty sure that with some research a proper countermeasure can be made against it.^^
It is different for human women however, since they have to pass through a frustrating ordeal in order to be settled and transformed. And KC tweeted that the mind eating, if used to make NTR happen, can be broken by Cinderella 3 love magics. How does that work? Idk!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Yeah... It will be found out 0.685 seconds after an antidote's for Apep/Apophis' neurotoxin has been discovered. ^^

Anyway it's nice to see soooooo many people willing to take the bullet for us here... To each their own, if people find alluring the idea of having their rational thoughts slurped away as if they were lemon sherbet and be forcefully morphed ino Ultros... Who am I to shatter their watery sounding dreams?
Go ahead, be our guests and enjoy the Illithids, enjoy them all. <3
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Kaijin wrote:
Yeah... It will be found out 0.685 seconds after an antidote's for Apep/Apophis' neurotoxin has been discovered. ^^

Anyway it's nice to see soooooo many people willing to take the bullet for us here... To each their own, if people find alluring the idea of having their rational thoughts slurped away as if they were lemon sherbet and be forcefully morphed ino Ultros... Who am I to shatter their watery sounding dreams?
Go ahead, be our guests and enjoy the Illithids, enjoy them all. <3
You can transform back into human form once you become a "Inkling" (because if this is not a reference to splatoon i'm jumping out of the window) and KC basically said in twitter that the profile is written in the mindset that she is an unknown being. Whilist she, in reality, is nowhere near as alien and follows the principles of his setting like every other entry... She is even allowed friends and being shy...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

The fact you can revert back as a slave doesn't make any less unpleasant the fact that she forces you to become a rutting, squishy and sex driven fiend...
She has friends, social life and a rather hypocritical concept of "shyness" (regarding a man as food in public is fine, showing affection to him is both embarrassing and socially awkward?), so what? They're based on a creature that has its own civilization in their original source... The thought of them being social is to be expected instead of a way of sugarcoat them.

I don't like them and it doesn't matter how many rose tinted glasses you try to staple on my face, that won't change.
As I already mentioned in the last post I typed, if you like them... cool. To each their own, I respect that (despite not (and never) sharing that)... So the very least I can expect is that my tastes and opinions to be respected as well... instead of trying to force me to see them in another light (what's the big deal of me (or other people for that matter) disliking them? Is it that much of a sin?)
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:The fact you can revert back as a slave doesn't make any less unpleasant the fact that she forces you to become a rutting, squishy and sex driven fiend...
She has friends, social life and a rather hypocritical concept of "shyness" (regarding a man as food in public is fine, showing affection to him is both embarrassing and socially awkward?), so what?
I agree with your point that you're free to dislike her, but I feel compelled to ask/point out a couple things.

1. You have to admit a many monsters turn their husbands into this state (temporarily) on a routine basis, so why judge her more harshly? It seems the main difference is she enables a physical as well as mental transformation.

2. Showing affection in public is fine, she's even openly feeling up the squid form's tentacles in the profile art, the "shy" aspect is merely at the idea of having sex in public if her husband is in human form.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

This has been hidden due to rather personal and aggressive nature of the reply.
Kaijin wrote:The fact you can revert back as a slave doesn't make any less unpleasant the fact that she forces you to become a rutting, squishy and sex driven fiend...
She has friends, social life and a rather hypocritical concept of "shyness" (regarding a man as food in public is fine, showing affection to him is both embarrassing and socially awkward?), so what? They're based on a creature that has its own civilization in their original source... The thought of them being social is to be expected instead of a way of sugarcoat them.

I don't like them and it doesn't matter how many rose tinted glasses you try to staple on my face, that won't change.
As I already mentioned in the last post I typed, if you like them... cool. To each their own, I respect that (despite not (and never) sharing that)... So the very least I can expect is that my tastes and opinions to be respected as well... instead of trying to force me to see them in another light (what's the big deal of me (or other people for that matter) disliking them? Is it that much of a sin?)
Can we seriously stop with these kind of comments? For the last time, the man is not a "slave" to the Mindflayer. He, like he would be to ANY OTHER MG, is a partner/husband of the Mindflayer. There is nothing that indicates that the man is ever uncomfortable with his situation and the fact that he can change back at will with no side effects gives off that same feeling. Also, quit trying to paint the Mindflayer as some unfeeling monster that only sees her mate as a food source. If you are going to paint her like that, then you better damn well be prepared to argue that every other MG in the MGE is the same way in how they see their mates, especially the rough ones.

And really? Based on does not mean that they follow the same damn rules Kaijin. That's your own bias talking and applying rules and aspects to them that do not exist in the MGE. Like it or not, KC has made them sociable, made them to be shy about anyone seeing them having sex with their husband in human form and said husbands, just like all others, is not a slave to the Mindflayer but someone she loves and he loves her back. Read KC's comments, understand that he likes using hyperbole in his profiles and quit trying to apply real life myth to a hentai setting when aspects in said myth do not match up with what is said in the profile.

It's fine that you don't like her profile. Not every MG can be a winner. But this negativity, reaching and want to show that she is some kind of unfeeling monster like in the original myth is staggering and, quite frankly, complete bullocks even after KC himself, via word of god, has clarified the intent of the profile and has shown that she is not as bad as people think. Not vanilla like the rest of the setting but not the "Kill it with fire" aspect that some here seem so fond of.
Last edited by Pokemonaces on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilered due to content and violation of TMM Guidlines
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

1. You have to admit a many monsters turn their husbands into this state (temporarily) on a routine basis, so why judge her more harshly? It seems the main difference is she enables a physical as well as mental transformation.
You've already answered this one out for me.
A physical transformation (and forced at that) feels way more humiliating and vexing... It feels like she's mocking the man by taking (albeit temporarily) the only little trace of humanity left in him.
(There's also the bestiality bit... which isn't everybody's favorite cup of tea you know...¬¬)
2. Showing affection in public is fine, she's even openly feeling up the squid form's tentacles in the profile art, the "shy" aspect is merely at the idea of having sex in public if her husband is in human form.
The way you portray it... Makes it sound even worse than I ever insinuated it...
You make it sound as she isn't embarassed of showing affection at all... But as if she's embarrassed of him
...So there's no humane way to answer you that one, since you managed to twist it 540º for the worse.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

I read Kenkous notes about her. Not as bad as I thought in the begining, even cute and lewd in her own way. Still, I'll feed my perversion from a very safe distance.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
DarkSlimeLover
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: My name should make it obvious

Post by DarkSlimeLover »

everyone needs to remember this about profiles, they're written by an in universe character who goes by his limited knowledge, what he can gather from watching the mamono and what they tell him in interview when writing the profiles
I should point out, that the "unidentified Scholar" is implied to be KC himself in the guidebooks and the first encyclopedia.

In addition, "Unidentified Scholar's" views towards MGs has also become more critical over the years, as he's depicted as openly hostile to Saphirette and her ham-fisted propaganda.
Try reading the information without this whole "But she is an automatic kill on sight target" mindset.
Sorry, but I have to agree. Mind Flayers in original myth are nasty creatures... and like the Matango, this Mind Flayer's no different. I don't normally act like this to specific MGs, but the Mind Flayer is on my "STAY THE F*** AWAY FROM ME!" list, along with the Matango and the Alice.
In the end, it's not that much different from other mg's that corrupt one's mind into nothing but a hump pump, just a bit more direct.
According to KC, that doesn't happen, remember? Even though the text clearly says that through the quite frankly poorly utilized hyperbole. I understand KC wanting to look like more of an accomplished writer than he is... but there's trying too hard, and there's succeeding. Take a guess which he's doing.
There is nothing that indicates that the man is ever uncomfortable with his situation
You don't have to be uncomfortable, to be a slave. A golden cage is still just a cage.
You have to admit a many monsters turn their husbands into this state (temporarily) on a routine basis, so why judge her more harshly? It seems the main difference is she enables a physical as well as mental transformation.
I should point out again, that you've basically just reaffirmed everything the "Grimdark Crowd", and myself (I see certain aspects as "grim", not all) have been saying for years. The Demon Lord screwed up. Badly. In a few Generations, Humans will have gone extinct, because no more human male births. Incubi are no longer humans... Not even partially, based on the fact that Incubi are now confirmed as shape-shifters, via "Word of God", meaning KC destroyed that myth all on his own. Humanity will die off, followed a few generations later by MGs, who will have lost their source of food and reproduction when all their incubi eventually die off too.

It's a pretty d*** grim picture, no matter how you look at it, and it's why I chose a while back to no longer care about "Canon", and wrote my own head-canon. It's why I pushed for MGU to have it's own community developed setting. I'll be completely frank, I don't like the Mind Flayer. The way she's written, and the way Word Of God tries to retcon things, make her sound even worse than the original, and I wouldn't touch the Original with a ten-foot pole. There are many more I refuse to approach as well for various other reasons. I'm an MG Fan, but like many of us, I have my own tastes. If you don't like that people are discussing what they don't like about an MG, ShadowBladeX and others, then don't join the conversation. Start your own conversation if you've no wish to debate the issues with the profile; you aren't required to participate, after all.

That's all I'll say on the matter.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

ShadowBladeX wrote: Can we seriously stop with these kind of comments?
No. Negative opinions and viewpoints are as valid as any other as long as they are written in a civil manner.
For the last time, the man is not a "slave" to the Mindflayer. He, like he would be to ANY OTHER MG, is a partner/husband of the Mindflayer. There is nothing that indicates that the man is ever uncomfortable with his situation and the fact that he can change back at will with no side effects gives off that same feeling.

Problem remains. How can you be uncomfortable with something if your own mentality changed from one minute to the other, just to suit the desire of the Mind Flayer?

Re-program a guardian Golem that used to be ruthless and cold to be Bubbly and happy-go-round. I bet you that she won't mind.
Also, quit trying to paint the Mindflayer as some unfeeling monster that only sees her mate as a food source. If you are going to paint her like that, then you better damn well be prepared to argue that every other MG in the MGE is the same way in how they see their mates, especially the rough ones.
Not arging on that... But the profile portrayed alone certainly gives that feeling. So i'm not condeming Kaijin either.
And really? Based on does not mean that they follow the same damn rules Kaijin. That's your own bias talking and applying rules and aspects to them that do not exist in the MGE. Like it or not, KC has made them sociable, made them to be shy about anyone seeing them having sex with their husband in human form and said husbands, just like all others, is not a slave to the Mindflayer but someone she loves and he loves her back. Read KC's comments, understand that he likes using hyperbole in his profiles and quit trying to apply real life myth to a hentai setting when aspects in said myth do not match up with what is said in the profile.

It's fine that you don't like her profile. Not every MG can be a winner. But this negativity, reaching and want to show that she is some kind of unfeeling monster like in the original myth is staggering and, quite frankly, complete bullocks even after KC himself, via word of god, has clarified the intent of the profile and has shown that she is not as bad as people think. Not vanilla like the rest of the setting but not the "Kill it with fire" aspect that some here seem so fond of.
Word of god... Real life myth... Thanks bud i needed a giggle.

These creatures were coldly stated to serve chaos demons, which we don't know anything about just yet, just that they are so terrible they were confined to the depths of the sea, and spread their minions into the surface world. They were said to have a terrible mindset that goes even beyond the radicals that are the demons Which given who they serve it's actually PLAUSIBLE. So i can understand from where this despice might be coming, i also lived it as the first impression.
Kaijin wrote:

You've already answered this one out for me.
A physical transformation (and forced at that) feels way more humiliating and vexing... It feels like she's mocking the man by taking (albeit temporarily) the only little trace of humanity left in him.
(There's also the bestiality bit... which isn't everybody's favorite cup of tea you know...¬¬)

The way you portray it... Makes it sound even worse than I ever insinuated it...
You make it sound as she isn't embarassed of showing affection at all... But as if she's embarrassed of him
...So there's no humane way to answer you that one, since you managed to twist it 540º for the worse.
Now this is just pedant interpretation. It might be the man's request to become a squid (now) in order to keep having sex with her. If it was a permanent thing i would give you the reason. But since it's not... Yeah. Other reasons behind the man taking said form could be for the sake of not restricting movement, for example.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

First of all, thank you for showing me Shadowblade's comments (I've got the guy blocked because he insulted me several times in the past for just giving my two cents), it seems I have a reason to report him (sadly it won't solve anything, but as a user is my duty to do so)..

Well, with that solved... let's move on.
Now this is just pedant interpretation.
The pedant part... sounds unnecessarilly offensive there...
Other than that is my interpretation... and therefore as valid as any other (as you pointed to Shadowblade), also (in my humble opinion) the fact of being temporary doesn't make it any better.
And the only one who can actually shed light on such matter is Kenkou... so, there's no point on going any further.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Kaijin wrote:First of all, thank you for showing me Shadowblade's comments (I've got the guy blocked because he insulted me several times in the past for just giving my two cents), it seems I have a reason to report him (sadly it won't solve anything, but as a user is my duty to do so)..

Well, with that solved... let's move on.
Now this is just pedant interpretation.
The pedant part... sounds unnecessarilly offensive there...
Other than that is my interpretation... and therefore as valid as any other (as you pointed to Shadowblade), also (in my humble opinion) the fact of being temporary doesn't make it any better.
And the only one who can actually shed light on such matter is Kenkou... so, there's no point on going any further.
Apologies, i did not intend to use pedant as an insult. Just found the way to look at the transformation too linear and thought i could share my thoughts on it.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

DarkSlimeLover wrote:I should point out, that the "unidentified Scholar" is implied to be KC himself in the guidebooks and the first encyclopedia.
How so? The books are meant to be written by the in-universe scholar, and KC has outright stated he is not meant to be the author of the setting. Hence there is a lot the scholar does not know.

Heck (perhaps jokingly) KC has stated his in universe self is a baphomet. :XD:
In addition, "Unidentified Scholar's" views towards MGs has also become more critical over the years, as he's depicted as openly hostile to Saphirette and her ham-fisted propaganda.
"Hostile" seems a odd interpretation for their interactions. He was annoyed by her not always being professional, and questioned some conclusions she drew, but it mostly ended up humorous and he clearly respects her intelligence.

And I really don't see how he's become more critical. His profiles have always been meant to sound cautious. What I've more often heard is people saying his profiles have become more positive over time.
I should point out again, that you've basically just reaffirmed everything the "Grimdark Crowd", and myself (I see certain aspects as "grim", not all) have been saying for years. The Demon Lord screwed up. Badly. In a few Generations, Humans will have gone extinct, because no more human male births. Incubi are no longer humans... Not even partially, based on the fact that Incubi are now confirmed as shape-shifters, via "Word of God", meaning KC destroyed that myth all on his own. Humanity will die off, followed a few generations later by MGs, who will have lost their source of food and reproduction when all their incubi eventually die off too.
Since when does being able to shapeshift keep you from being considered human in a fantasy world? There are various magic spells that enable it after all. Anyway, incubi are "human" in the sense that they have mana and monsters have mamono mana, and this is also why male elves and dwarves will remain or come back once males are able to be born again, because they also count as "human species" due to the energy they produce. That's the definition the setting uses.

Also, the setting as it is has apparently existed for centuries without humans going extinct. Most monsters are not interested in actively conquering humans so it has been a relative stalemate. Yes the monsters become more numerous and spread further each year, but its not an issue that will put humanity in danger any time soon even if males continuing to not be born.
TheShadoek wrote:These creatures were coldly stated to serve chaos demons, which we don't know anything about just yet, just that they are so terrible they were confined to the depths of the sea, and spread their minions into the surface world.
Not much is known about the chaos monsters, however they are not stated to have been imprisoned because they were so terrible but because they went to war with the gods in the ancient past.
Kaijin wrote:A physical transformation (and forced at that) feels way more humiliating and vexing... It feels like she's mocking the man by taking (albeit temporarily) the only little trace of humanity left in him.
Certainly I am not interested in mating with something in squid form, but if the man can change into and out of the form whenever he likes then can it really be called "forced"? You could say she forces the ability to transform onto him, and also gives him the mindset that would enjoy using the ability (which of course has problems of its own), but she doesn't force him to transform.
You make it sound as she isn't embarrassed of showing affection at all... But as if she's embarrassed of him
I really don't understand how you got that impression. Honestly there are quite a few monsters who wouldn't want to have sex in public, that doesn't mean they embarrassed by their husbands does it? It sounds to me like an odd cultural/racial quirk for mindflayers, nothing more. A lot of monsters have such quirks; like manticores refusing to use their vaginas early in the relationship, amazoness having a love of having sex in public etc.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Perentie wrote:
TheShadoek wrote:These creatures were coldly stated to serve chaos demons, which we don't know anything about just yet, just that they are so terrible they were confined to the depths of the sea, and spread their minions into the surface world.
Not much is known about the chaos monsters, however they are not stated to have been imprisoned because they were so terrible but because they went to war with the gods in the ancient past.
Hum? Guess my mind was thinking of something else then. Thanks for clearing that out per.