Wendigo

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Re: Wendigo

Post by Raet »

Drazzimyr wrote:
On other matters, I know how against the setting it would be were she an actual flesh-eater, but I would have liked her to be an actual flesh-eater.
Well she doesn't have to eat "human" flesh does she? Flesh is flesh regardless of if it is from a human or animal, if she had been a Praxis setting mamonme, she would probably have been a fierce hunter who hunts Mozurs, Kudelurs and Gulon and feasts on their flesh. That way she wouldn't have to kill humans to still be a flesh eater.
ImageImage
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Raet wrote:
Drazzimyr wrote:
On other matters, I know how against the setting it would be were she an actual flesh-eater, but I would have liked her to be an actual flesh-eater.
Well she doesn't have to eat "human" flesh does she? Flesh is flesh regardless of if it is from a human or animal, if she had been a Praxis setting mamonme, she would probably have been a fierce hunter who hunts Mozurs, Kudelurs and Gulon and feasts on their flesh. That way she wouldn't have to kill humans to still be a flesh eater.
Yes, but I, personally, would have found her more enticing if she did.
Spoiler: show
Something about dining on the forbidden bloody fruit that is people meat sounds exhilarating to be near/do. The risk is a rush of adrenaline that one can't help but wish to indulge.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Can we stop with the flesh-eating talk in this thread?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Jinouga87 wrote:Can we stop with the flesh-eating talk in this thread?
I don't know man, if you aren't interested in the conversation, you don't have to participate :/
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Drazzimyr wrote:
I don't know man, if you aren't interested in the conversation, you don't have to participate :/
Actually I'm pretty sure Rule 14 comes into play here. The MGE isn't an area where vore can be talked about and I'm also pretty sure flesh-eating co km es under vore.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Jinouga87 wrote:
Drazzimyr wrote:
Actually I'm pretty sure Rule 14 comes into play here. The MGE isn't an area where vore can be talked about and I'm also pretty sure flesh-eating co km es under vore.
Vore implies the person or being that is getting devoured be alive and conscious. Flesh-eating/cannibalism is an entirely different matter.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

All right...I will have to stop this here. Seeing as it makes some users uneasy (vore or not), I'm going to have to say that further talk of cannibalism/flesh-eating on this thread will be removed. Feel free to discuss such an aspect within PMs out of view of the general majority.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

I'm going to have to agree with Dragonstryke here. It was already a borderline topic in my opinion, but I've seen enough complaints about it to possibly list it under the "Banned subject matter" header.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

First transforming into a tentacle monster, now transforming into a creature that induces insanity upon those who gaze upon.

KC is on a horror roll here guys. Happy Halloween!