Wendigo

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Wendigo

Post by TheShadoek »

Wendigo.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Kenkou's notes:
Spoiler: show
今回の更新は「ウェンディゴ」
This time's update is “wendigo.”

変わった姿の魔物ですが、どうやら未婚と既婚の個体で大きく姿が異なり、画像は既婚の個体らしいです。
These monsters have a peculiar appearance, but it seems the appearance of individuals differs greatly depending on whether or not they are married, and it seems the picture is of a married individual.

旅人が雪山を彷徨っていると、ふと誰かに付けられている様な気配と声が聞こえる事があるそうです。
They say that when travelers roam about the mountains, they suddenly get the feeling that they're being followed by somebody and start to hear a voice.

振り向いても誰も居ないのですが、その正体はこのウェンディゴなんだとか…。
Even if they turn their head and look, it appears there is no one there, but in actuality a wendigo is present...

彼女達も前回のマインドフレイアの様に変わった生態を持ち、その出自も含めて謎の多い魔物娘みたいです。
Like last time's mindflayer, they also have a peculiar mode of life, and it seems much about these monster girls remains a mystery, including their origins.

毎度同じく詳しくは エロ魔物娘図鑑本文 をご覧ください。
As always, for details, please check the erotic monster girl profile.

今回から大き目の文章を、読みやすい様にテキストデータ形式に変えました。
To make it easier to read, from now on,
I'll be changing the large version of the text into a data format.

Extra info via a tweet:

フードで完全に身体は隠れていて、大きさはフード含めて普通の少女並、顔はよくある目元が真っ黒な影になっている感じで見えず、フードに穴が開いて角だけ出てるって感じでしょうか。 挿絵にするには地味なので既婚のほうが挿絵になった様です!
Her entire body is completely hidden by the hood, and including the hood, about the normal size of a young girl. As for her face, the skin around the eyes is sort of covered by a pure black shadow, so you can't see it. There are two holes in the hood with the sort of feeling that just the horns are sticking out. It would be too plain to make a picture of, so I ended up doing the married one!
Japanese Profile:
wendigo.jpg
Clean Image:
281_wendigo.jpg
Initial thoughts: WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING!?!?!?
As far as i can guess, there is three possibilities:

Wendigo is that thing behind the Loli, and it works like a Parasite slime or transforms female humans into whatever the little girl illustrated there is.

The Loli is the wendigo, and the thing behind her is a human man transformed into a suit (Which taking in consideration the last profile, it might not be that unlikely).

Both are the wendigo and, just like the sandworm, the outer body is to protect the fragile inner body and keep her and the husband warm.
Flare-edit: Reloaded the image as an attachment to deal with cropping issues.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Wendigo

Post by Kaijin »

The original Algonquinian myth describes Wendigos as malevolous, man-eating and ever gluttonous creatures that need to consume human flesh to keep growing (they grow as much as flesh they've consumed from their victim) and can never feel full.

We might be stepping into vore territory once again... Other than that I'll save my two cents until the profile is translated.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

.... Okay, I'm having mixed feelings here.

The.... thing, on the back gives me a sort of ''Nightmare before X-Mas'' vibe. However, the loli in front looks quite cute.

Depending on who is the head and who is the lure, I might or might not like this profile. Also, I hope she's a glutton (of semen, or whatever she eats that isn't human flesh...), else my lore-loving self will be very sad.

Nonetheless, I'll follow Kaijin's suit and wait till the translation is out before giving my thought about it.

Also, I can help but see her as the Yeti's evil(?) cousin...
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

She seems to have sprung a leak...
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Already am iffy about this one, DAMMIT KC why does one of the most ferocious creatures have to be lolified. He could have done it to the next one, not the Wendigo. Well fuck lets see what the profile says.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

If she is an actual flesh-eater, let's just hope she knows how to make the right... choice cuts
unnamed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

If she eats meat, then the only meat she'll be eating is the thick, long, and sticky kind found in a dank dark place...

>.>

<.<

Penis in case my meaning wasn't clear enough. :haha:

But otherwise, she looks adorable, I think the large abomination behind her is probably like what the mindflayers squid is, and if it is, we can assume he can turn back... but I gotta admit, without the Loli girl attached to it's/his dick, that would be one bitching Wendigo. I look forward to her translation. :nerd:

Peace out! :hero:
GreySeaJones
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Apprentice Necromancer
Favorite Monster Type: Skeleton, Hellhound, Anubis

Post by GreySeaJones »

The Wendigo monster girl is not a reference to the beast itself, but to the spirit that possesses humans and drives them to madness and cannibalism.

The Wendigo itself is a timid and kind creature hiding within a hideous veil. Should a man ever part her veil and glimpse her true form, he will be driven mad, transformed into a ravenous beast.
The giant hand holding the little girl? That's the hand of her transformed husband. Yay.
Currently playtesting a MGE tabletop role-playing game as the poltergeist Mischa (Note: Japanese)
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

GreySeaJones wrote:The giant hand holding the little girl? That's the hand of her transformed husband. Yay.
That's some grade A+ teratophilia. That's the good shit, sign me the f*ck up.

Well, if she wasn't a child, then I might be more interested.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

*Reads GSJ's post*

Er... thanks for the insight on her. Guess my greatest fears became true with a 70% of accuracy. And, with that in mind-
And I thought the Mind Flayer was scary... :stunned:
No offense intended....
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Um I have no words for this. Just what?
GreySeaJones
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Apprentice Necromancer
Favorite Monster Type: Skeleton, Hellhound, Anubis

Post by GreySeaJones »

Well, I think it's hot... *mumbles and goes back to reading erotic Wendigo fanfiction*

I mean, look at how darn happy she looks!
Currently playtesting a MGE tabletop role-playing game as the poltergeist Mischa (Note: Japanese)
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

GreySeaJones wrote:The Wendigo monster girl is not a reference to the beast itself, but to the spirit that possesses humans and drives them to madness and cannibalism.

The Wendigo itself is a timid and kind creature hiding within a hideous veil. Should a man ever part her veil and glimpse her true form, he will be driven mad, transformed into a ravenous beast.
The giant hand holding the little girl? That's the hand of her transformed husband. Yay.
Cannot say i actually nailed any of my predcitions, when it's just half point B and half point C. However, my feelings are... Ehh...

Wendigo seems like another irresistable Loli, which i don't like. And even worse, if seeing beyond the outer shell it's what makes the beastly instinct on a man trigger, instead of a reward, it appears more like a a punishment.
Kiret
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Kiret »

Well by default I already don't like her because she's a loli, however my fears are that this goes the Mindflayer route which will ruin any possibility of liking her at all (was quite curious about squid lady until that point).

I won't judge those who like the idea but personally (and I sincerely intend no offense) I hope KC doesn't take the Mindflayer deal any further/applies it to other future mamono. When I saw the name Wendigo I really had high hopes.

Still it's best I read the translation first before anything can be really judged on this one.
Last edited by Kiret on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

*First thought* Oh my god, what the hell is her?

*Second thought* Imma read the profile first.

Insight +1
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

DAMMIT KC why does one of the most ferocious creatures have to be lolified.
Considering that he did the same thing to Baphomet... It doesn't surprise me one bit to see her lolified.

So...Kenkou has gone and started a transformation fetish on his setting (first Ultros, now Umaro*... Well the man has fine tastes, long live to FF6).
I can't say I'm thrilled by what the little we know about her... Specially the fact the she can pull off a Reisen on their targets (sending them into madness just by looking into her... is quite broken...).
But who knows... maybe she'll have some redeemable traits or something...

.P.S.: *I know Umaro is a Yeti, but Yetis are lovable, innoncent and cuddly creatures in MGE... while "maledigos" are hulking, towering powerhouses stuck perennially in berserk mode (according to the little we know so far), like Umaro.
.P.S.II:
[youtube]B-afRqPoH68[/youtube]
It kinda seemed fitting
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Kaijin wrote: I can't say I'm thrilled by what the little we know about her... Specially the fact the she can pull off a Reisen on their targets (sending them into madness animal rut just by looking into her... is quite broken...).
Tecnically speaking. Cockatrice does this, at range and to multiple targets. But the little harpy does compensate that with the fact that is temporal (and not so long-lived judging by the fact the man is likely to awake mid-copulation), and she ceases to do so after marrying a man.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

That sounds more like chemical reaction than the effect of a madness instilling sight to me... But...
...It's not the time nor the place to talk about chicken, if you want to talk about granite chicken there's a nice thread for it...
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Kaijin wrote:That sounds more like chemical reaction than the effect of a madness instilling sight to me... But...
...It's not the time nor the place to talk about chicken, if you want to talk about granite chicken there's a nice thread for it...
Pardon my ambiguous post, i was refering to send men into rut just by having a glance at them (Wendigo), whilist Cockatrice's pheromones do have the exact same effect whithout even needing to look at their way.

The madness spoken of is beyond obvious to be lust-centered. And it seems that you are confused about who is the one that gazes. GSJ said that when a man glimpses her true form, he goes mad with lust, being dubiously possessed by the spirit of the wendigo. Not when he is seen by her.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

It would be more similar to Lilim's allure, Pharaoh's voice or "Al-Apsarah's" rythmic charm than Cockatrice's phermones if you ask me... But that's just me.
Besides, we barely know anything about her (other than she can turn her husband into Umaro (and give him a pimp coat all in one))... So I'd rather wait to see if there's more to it (there must be... Kenkou would never make his Japanese fanbase cringe) before tossing my guesses here and there.