Soldier Beetle

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Soldier Beetle

Post by Feathers »

NO idea what a Kamen is, but her bug eyes are just sooo cute. I love bug eyes on Monster Girls. Afraid what the profile will be though. Never ends well with me. Then again I haven't had the nerve to read one in years.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Feathers wrote:NO idea what a Kamen is
It means "masked" and that's why Kamen Rider is a "masked rider" (Kamen Riders typically have a motorcycle).
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

I fear I may have derailed this topic. if you all want to talk Kamen Rider go to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=517
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Observer wrote:
Blake81 wrote:That makes four of us; the Okayado vibes are strong in this one (Specially those front legs, and her hair). Wonder if he's been taking inspiration from Monster Musume, hehe.
That would most likely be the case. He even drew fanart.
1439188166135.jpg
OMG!! It's simply amazing! Love how both styles blend in that pic. Wonder if there's a Non-Sampled version out there (it says Not For Sale in the corner, so I assume it ain't from a poster or any other merchandise).
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

she's been translated on MGR, a very well done profile.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translated profile is now up on the first post!
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Can't believe I actually read a profile.

Gang rapists? Noooo thanks. Disappointed as predicted! Reminds me of the devil bugs- mindless rapists. I can't even think of anything positive to say...at least the art is cute. *sigh*
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Feathers wrote: Gang rapists? Noooo thanks. Disappointed as predicted! Reminds me of the devil bugs- mindless rapists. I can't even think of anything positive to say...at least the art is cute. *sigh*
Same goes for at least three out of four profiles of the MGE.

Really.

In all honesty. The art is probably the worst part of the profile. As for the profile itself... It's good, pretty complete, with the mention of subspecies and all... Yet another case of an apparently emotionless creature that flourishes after, or while, snu snu. We alredy have a lil' too many of those around. And though they are of my likeness... It's getting old.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

Doesn't really describe what they're like outside of... well.. when they're "on the hunt" as it were, outside of a paragraph.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

TheShadoek wrote:We alredy have a lil' too many of those around. And though they are of my likeness... It's getting old.
I agree with ya on that one, i'd quite like to see some more profiles like the dwarf and the cyclops, ones that go a bit more into detail on their everyday goings about, instead of their finest "violating-cuisine". :whatever:

But she's quite nice anyway, quite potent in battle it seems. (no shit sherlock ;) )
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

@feathers, they aren't gangrapists in a sense, it's just in a harem scenario they use deuling as a way to establish pecking order, it's only when you run is when they decide to gangrape you, which is actually a first in the mge, the deuling part is.

also for everyone saying she's emotionless, you might want to reread the profile a little better as honestly she's far from it, it's just that she sucks at expressing her emotions, and her unique eyes (love those by the way, they really give her a special charm) make it even harder to determine what emotion she's trying to express, basically saying she's emotionlesss is like saying a guy forced to wear some sort of mask is emotionless simply because you can't tell what emotion is on their face at the moment.

and finally I was referencing big bad beetleborgs.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Chanterla wrote: also for everyone saying she's emotionless, you might want to reread the profile a little better as honestly she's far from it, it's just that she sucks at expressing her emotions, and her unique eyes (love those by the way, they really give her a special charm) make it even harder to determine what emotion she's trying to express, basically saying she's emotionlesss is like saying a guy forced to wear some sort of mask is emotionless simply because you can't tell what emotion is on their face at the moment.
TheShadoek wrote: Yet another case of an apparently emotionless creature...

...an apparently emotionless creature...

...apparently...

ap·par·ent (ə-păr′ənt, ə-pâr′-)
adj.
1. Readily seen; visible: The animal's markings were immediately apparent.
2. Readily understood; clear or obvious: The error was apparent to everyone in the audience.
3. Appearing as such but not necessarily so; seeming: an apparent advantage.
Yeah... you may want to re-read what i wrote a little better as you are being a little ironic right here bub. To begin with, there are no emotionless beings in MGE, Mayhaps except for a Golem with no personality written, but even so, she won't remain like that when she finds her man. And she is noted to be mistaken for a cold battle machine often.
Last edited by TheShadoek on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

So they seem to have different members that have different weapons. Nice. The pictured one must be a scissor beetle.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

As suspected (and both foretold and explained by me)... The word soldier on her name does not allude to the actual species but rather the word solider itself... which is... quite a letdown.
Is a nice touch that he somehow tries to make up for it changing the "species" depending on the weapon it carries (scissor being based on a stag beetle, lancer beetle based on a rhinoceros beetle and shield beetle based on the actual solider beetle)... Or so I guess.

As the profile itself, well she's just another haredened warrior type kuudere-ish of an insectoid girl... In other words: another mantis.
If you liked the mantis, you could end up liking this one... Other than that, there's not that much to say about her.

.P.S.: At the very least she gave the chance to attach this...

[youtube]Hn2PSk6cWvE[/youtube]
from a badass looking stag beetle to another

...and for that I'm thankful ^^
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:As the profile itself, well she's just another haredened warrior type kuudere-ish of an insectoid girl... In other words: another mantis.
If you liked the mantis, you could end up liking this one... Other than that, there's not that much to say about her.
I don't know, the mantis is more of a hardened survivalist. I doubt many would even join an army let alone do well in them. The soldier beetle is much more of a, well... soldier, in behavior.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

You're nitpicking a bit too much... as usual.
I meant that they pretty much fall under the same archetype (which you know is true).
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Kaijin wrote:You're nitpicking a bit too much... as usual.
I meant that they pretty much fall under the same archetype (which you know is true).
Is that the same archetype as Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth?
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

I'm not into Yu Gi Oh (or any card based for that matter...), so I can't tell since I don't know the critter's background/lore... If it resembles to what you can see in either this or Mantis' profiles... then sure, you can consider it fitting for this particular archetype.

But anyway... This is going a bit off on a tangent, so better cut it here. ^^
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Ah man the Beetleborgs fit this more than Kamen Rider. The harem thing though was unexpected. They are cute in appearance and seem easy to tease so I'm okay with them.