Mucus Toad

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Poison Dart Waifu?

Post by Kaijin »

These are mere speculations of mine, but maybe they can serve as decent approaches to their actual modus operandi:

A) They're venomous (even if these were to be venomous their color scheme/palette should be way brighter and vibrant as it is... There are poisonous frogs in real life, but their colors are flashy and vibrant as indicators of their danger. These gals colors... are way too dull).

B) That "mucus" of theirs is highly adhesive and help them ensare and immobilize potential vicims/mates (kinda like Giant Slugs do).
Hey both of my guesses were indeed correct.
They're both venomous (even if their pallete do an utterly horrible and poor job at depicting that fact) and adhesive.

What can I say... I'm not a fan of this one, I don't dislike it either per se... It's just alright... just there I guess... It's not a toad (It could gain some extra points in my personal list if I were either a prince or a Qu... but alas I'm just an ordinary geek).

.P.S.: However the appearance of this one actually makes me want to believe in the potential additions of another amphibian based monstergirls like Axolotls or Caecilians (slick and smooth amphibian naga? I'm totally up to see that)
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Re: Poison Dart Waifu?

Post by TheShadoek »

Kaijin wrote: Hey both of my guesses were indeed correct.
They're both venomous (even if their pallete do an utterly horrible and poor job at depicting that fact) and adhesive.

What can I say... I'm not a fan of this one, I don't dislike it either per se... It's just alright... just there I guess... It's not a toad (It could gain some extra points in my personal list if I were either a prince or a Qu... but alas I'm just an ordinary geek).

.P.S.: However the appearance of this one actually makes me want to believe in the potential additions of another amphibian based monstergirls like Axolotls or Caecilians (slick and smooth amphibian naga? I'm totally up to see that)
One of your guesses was correct. The other was partially correct, since it's not the sticky mucus was makes them adhere to calls and ceilings, it's the suckers on their hands and feet.

But yeah... Profile strikes me right in the fetish. But we're back in the focus only one trait kind of profiles, which i hoped would not return for a while. Sadness.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Mucus Toad

Post by Blake81 »

Well, this was a bit of a let-down, she's a bit too.... clingy for my tastes.

Nonetheless, I love her design, although like Kaijin said, her palette's a bit too dull for a poisonous frog; had KK added more black bits to her skin, she would've looked just like a Green Poison Dart Frog (Just poke that lil' bugger and you're in for at least 18 hours in a hospital) which is terrifyingly easy to find where I live...
Kaijin wrote:What can I say... I'm not a fan of this one, I don't dislike it either per se... It's just alright... just there I guess... It's not a toad (It could gain some extra points in my personal list if I were either a prince or a Qu... but alas I'm just an ordinary geek).
And here I thought I was the only human being who had played FF9; best FF game IMHO. :XD:
Kaijin wrote:.P.S.: However the appearance of this one actually makes me want to believe in the potential additions of another amphibian based monstergirls like Axolotls or Caecilians (slick and smooth amphibian naga? I'm totally up to see that)
Actually, that already exists, in a sense. The Hylotl race in Starbound are based off the Axoltls (not naga, tho), as you can see them here. Basically, they're Axoltls with asian culture, hah.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

I am down for one. *Goes to nearby swarm to find one*

:P
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Actually, that already exists, in a sense. The Hylotl race in Starbound are based off the Axoltls (not naga, tho), as you can see them here. Basically, they're Axoltls with asian culture, hah.
I actually meant in this particular setting, but it's nice to see that they're getting attention in the media (I blame Wooper, it was the one to start it all... who can say "no" to that face? <3)

The ever oh so adorable ancestor of axolotl people

.P.S.: I wonder how "not so mucus toad" offspring look. Will they be miniature versions of their mothers? Or will they actually be tadpoles?
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Wow KC is really churning them out this is like the 3ed profile made in the past two weeks he's on a roll!
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

An interesting take on the Frog princess story unless you're a woman. :haha:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals