Demon

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Demon

Post by Chanterla »

Demon.png
Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translated Profile Commissioned by Monster Girl Redux
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross.

Kenkou's Notes:
Spoiler: show
今回の更新は「デーモン」 青肌白黒反転眼の見た目通りの「過激派」筆頭の悪魔で、
デビルとは、デビルが過激派のインプだとすれば、彼女達は過激派のサキュバスにあたる様な関係です。
This time's update “demon” is, as you can tell from the blue skin and black and white reversed eyes, a demon at the forefront of the “radical faction”. If devil is the radical version of imp, then they are sort of the radical version of succubus.

現在では悪魔といえばサキュバスとなっていますが、旧魔王時代では悪魔といえばこのデーモンだったのだとか。
Speaking of demons, as of the present, they're succubi, but in the age of the former mamono lords, the demons were these demons, or something like that.
Japanese Profile:
f65d50531fea834a5ae8b58c9d9709e2.jpg
Clean Image:
286_demon_L.jpg
wednesday, and the latest profile, Miss demon, look at dem hips.......

also if anyone seen KC's twitter, then they'd know she was on the announcement page for MGE II
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dragonstryke58 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited hotlink into image attachment.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Re: Demon

Post by KillMoves »

A Succubus palette swap.

Anyway, isn't 'Mamono' a term for 'Demons'? Okay maybe not but then...

We, or at least the Order, can't call the Mamono "*negative adjective* demons" anymore.
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

actually mamono is kenkou's term for monster girl not demon.

and she's not a palette swap, there's plety of features differentianting(sp?) her from a succubus.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Now that's what i'm talking about
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

By the looks of it... she looks like a more developed and (supposedly) powerful version of the devil.
Hopefully this one won't get the belittlement of being called "mid rank" like the Devil had in her profile.

I'll save my two cents until the profile is translated, but she's visually pleasant at least.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Astaroth what are you doing in MGE universe?
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

PAZ wrote:Astaroth what are you doing in MGE universe?

LOL I know, right? My thoughts exactly! Though I'm more of a Naiara fan myself. :mrgreen:
JohanLitvisk
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Prof. Eye Beam
Favorite Monster Type: Cheshire Cat and Manticore

Post by JohanLitvisk »

Well this was unexpected. When I first saw the MGE II announcement, I thought the Demon was the Demon Lord. I mean seriously, all you need to do is give her white hair and pale skin like a Lilim and we can say she's the Demon Lord. Ranting aside, its interesting to note that there seems to be some controversy around this one in the English fan base. Her presence has seems to attracted a lot of angry religious fanatics decrying its evil and saying that anyone who would lust over her will be going to hell (as we all know, this is fiction character in a fictional universe). I'm surprised that the Hellhound, or y'know, the FUCKING Devil did garner such a response. Odd...

On another note, them hips don't lie though. I would give her the title of best hips in MGE.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

She is quite attractive. Though I doubt KC will give her an actually personality and she'll just instead devolve into a series of endless fucking with her hubby. Real shameful way to treat demons.

Also:
JohanLitvisk wrote:hips don't lie
[youtube]DUT5rEU6pqM[/youtube]
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Me oh my, do I spy a smexy looking demoness? In terms of looks I rate her 11/10, and as mentioned before, dem hips! Now to wait and see how the translation turns out...
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Creator_Drake wrote:Me oh my, do I spy a smexy looking demoness? In terms of looks I rate her 11/10, and as mentioned before, dem hips! Now to wait and see how the translation turns out...
I'd be cautiously pessimistic.

I mean, there's a lot of ways this profile could go, but I doubt that she'll live up to any of them. She could be a Mephistopheles like deal maker, a member of the governing bodies of the Demon World or something else entirely.

But no, she'll probably end up the whole "sees a dude and fucks him" and "sees a lady and changes her" routine.

It's a fucking shameful way to treat demons. Like I'd be pissed if I weren't so desensitized to KC's setting and so turned off by it all.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

*does double take*

That's Astaroth, how'd she get here??

I will be cautiously optimistic the bio won't be *sees dude and fucks him, sees woman and changes her to a demon, and pretty much nothing else*... otherwise this is *change picture with more or less same bio for them all* lately...
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Xenosaur wrote:Real shameful way to treat demons.
And harpies, and pretty much all Monster Girls in general.. :evil:
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Feathers wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean there, KC's harpies have bright, cheerful personalities, are super friendly, and ones that live in towns often run shipping businesses. They get aggressive during mating season but become even friendlier afterward as they fall in love.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Must enslave and transform humanity into monsterkind because... Humans are weak and must be sheltered, cherished and guided properly.
FATE supercomputer, is that you? o_O

A lawful evil entry and one decently thought and written... I'm genuinenly surprised.
I also find it funny that her whole devotion part of the pact seems to be a backfiring side effect of the afforementioned pact instead of just a way to actually enslave her targets (like her "cousin" would do).
And of course it's nice to see someone in this setting able to dominate without treating their targets of affection like the lowest piece of trash ever seen (quite a few entries could take one or two lessons from her).

Definitely one of the few nice "bad ends" this setting has to offer so far. ^^
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Perentie wrote:
Feathers wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean there, KC's harpies have bright, cheerful personalities, are super friendly, and ones that live in towns often run shipping businesses. They get aggressive during mating season but become even friendlier afterward as they fall in love.
If you aren't sure, then well, I'll leave it at that. :@_@: I'm thick as you when it comes to harpies, and I would see no end the disagreement on either side. :mrgreen: I'm not very satisfied by how they are treated in almost all settings.

Now this Demon? Fits the whole MGE world, in my opinion.

EDIT:Missed a word. 6am post oy!
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

...That last mention on how the pact falls down to a marriage contract... Welp! This ain't no demon gentlemen, just a maiden in love.
Kaijin wrote:And of course it's nice to see someone in this setting able to dominate without treating their targets of affection like the lowest piece of trash ever seen (quite a few entries could take one or two lessons from her).
I would normally make a long reply on how wrong this is, but heck, it's a topic i do not like and i am tired right now. So in short, KC's setting is known for being sugar coated. No matter the wild the monstergirl is, she will not come down to treat her husband with the back of her hand. Period.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Seems KK is on a real big creative spree lately. Maybe it's a side-effect of the Comiket.

Anyway, the moment I saw this profile, I immediately thought of Shinarabansho's Astaroth (blue skin and black scleras made her epic already, and now this one has hips); looks-wise, KK's source of inspiration becomes obvious.

However, upon reading the profile.... that pact thing gives me some very, very strong Ore Tama/My Balls vibes. It's just like the pact Elyse entered with Kouta, but with more benefits for him, heheh. It really makes me wonder....

That said, it's pretty much a well-balanced marriage contract; she'll have sex with you whenever she wants, but will also never argue with you when you want to too and be all waifu with you the rest of the time (She's also the first non-maid type who includes cooking and housework). So far, there doesn't seem to be any hidden clauses here (save for the ever-present incubus thing), so it's the very first time I truly like the profile of a Succubus Type, hehehe.
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Zadocfish »

http://nhentai.net/g/97905/ <--- Reminds me of this.
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up on the first post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE