Raiju

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
DragkeirDradon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: So Called Final Boss
Favorite Monster Type: Dieties & Demons

Re: Raiju

Post by DragkeirDradon »

Perentie wrote:
cyrus-cain wrote:Translated on Redux, likes to organism, and each time she does a wave of electricity is released which causes everyone around her to organism as well, so fun times all round!
Aside from the wording you used, I think you misunderstood the profile. People she electrocutes will orgasm, but her own don't inherently cause her to send out waves that hit others (well unless you are connected to her like during sex).

What does happen is if they shock others then their target will feel the pleasure the raiju felt when she first charged up that electricity (as they use pleasure via masturbation to charge up their power).
So in these scene if you will, she is preparing to attack, seems like an effective strategy. Distracting an opponent through masturbation whilst secretly charging attack. Well played Raiju. Well played. :nerd:
Image "If there is a god... It exists simply to be surpassed, that is our challenge right as humans, as a Lilithian." - The Lilithian Book of Devilry
"War was never my thing, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you get. so get ready, I'm going to take all of you down Hardstyle!" - Draktheron, A Dark Story: Crizian Sonata.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translated profile up on first post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

What is it about those Zinpagu mountains that makes the MG's that live there so aggressive and horny up there?
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by cyrus-cain »

Vendettadabeast wrote:What is it about those Zinpagu mountains that makes the MG's that live there so aggressive and horny up there?
Sake, a large amount of sake.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Hedonistic and electricity based? I'm starting to sense a strong Elecman vibe coming from this gal... Thankfully enough she's not nearly as flamboyant and pompous as the masked robot master.

I'm not really fond of hedonistic people myself (nor monsterkind for such matter) and I would have kinda preferred to see her more faithful to the original lore (her being (relatively) controlled and prudent and only showing her ferocious nature during thunderstorms rather than the 24/7 ferocious shortcircuiting sex machine she is), but hey... she's not that bad I guess... as long as you have a Y chromosome that is...

Her design on the other hand... I love it.
She's pretty much traditional style wise yet she still looks pretty badass while being quite creative (I know that I already said it, but those tabi styled paws are really clever).
Besides her color scheme seems to be very fitting and alluring since for some reason indigo blends pretty nicely with weasels.

Oh... and those eyes...<3 I'm a sucker for green eyes, so that's one heck of a plus for me there (she has the power to zap me into submission, yet those emerald eyes can shock my heart with just one glance).

Can't say is a favorite of mine, but I'm pleasantly surprised nonetheless.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014