Vamp Mosquito

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Re: Vamp Mosquito

Post by [BRindustries] »

Vampire: Outrageous! How dare you, carrying the glorious name of or dignified vampiric race, be so frivolous with those lowly humans?! What is your problem?!
Mosquito: Gurl, i got 99 problems but a dick ain't one. Just 'cause yo nookie is so stuck up and dusty doesn't mean you gotta be. 8-)
(-insert dank MLG memes here-)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
But anyway, i'm with Kaijin on this one, i don't care much for RL mosqui's (that's what i call them now), but this qal is pretty darn nice.^^ Still not too sure about the itchy bite marks or the super annoying buzzing sound, but eh, you can't have it all right? I can imagine after being with her for a while just the sound of her buzzing around would be enough to make your head go funny. :P
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Nope! Don't care for her or the blood sucking. This may be the first mamono who is dark I have no want for. Subliminal can have her in his EYE army if he wants but mosquitos and bug bites are a big no.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I wonder how do Mosquitoes and their cousin species Beelzebubs interact with each other, since they're pretty much similar disposition and diet wise (while the profile doesn't mention it, it would be plausible for Beelzebubs to feed on blood since blood is a bodily fluid and there are blood sucking flies) maybe they could be able to team up/cooperate in order to get men...
Last edited by Kaijin on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Makes me wonder what would happen if she bit a guy on the dick and left a bug bite.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Re: Miss Moskeeto

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:a confusing dietary habit (female mosquitoes are bloodsuckers, while male mosquitoes feed on nectar only... It almost feels like pre-blight mosquitoes were a male only species in this setting)
Just wanted to point out that real female mosquitos also primarily feed on nectar, blood is used either to enable them to develop their eggs properly, or to allow them to lay more eggs than they could otherwise. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito# ... _by_adults
Jinouga87 wrote:Makes me wonder what would happen if she bit a guy on the dick and left a bug bite.
It would give her an excuse (not that she needs one) to suck on it regularly to keep the itch away.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Makes me wonder what would happen if she bit a guy on the dick and left a bug bite.
She pretty much ensures that no other woman is able to pleasure her husband anymore, since no other thing than her "amorous draining kiss" would be able to quell the blazingly itchy craving he feels in his nether regions.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I love her bug legs and wings. Pity she wasn't designed with bug eyes, would make her much cuter in my opinion.

I wonder if she was inspired by http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Mosquito_Girl ? Hmm...
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus

Post by Perentie »

Feathers wrote:I love her bug legs and wings. Pity she wasn't designed with bug eyes, would make her much cuter in my opinion.
You mean bug eyes where her human eyes are? Because she may have extra eyes on the sides of her head (which also look like hair decorations).
Mannister
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia

Post by Mannister »

Ok, for this one I have to say a big, fat NOPE.
I'm preparing my trusty flamethrower just in case :P

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Perentie wrote:
Feathers wrote:I love her bug legs and wings. Pity she wasn't designed with bug eyes, would make her much cuter in my opinion.
You mean bug eyes where her human eyes are? Because she may have extra eyes on the sides of her head (which also look like hair decorations).
Just never saw a mosgirl till the one I mentioned, and as always, I'm curious what sparked his inspiration for designs.